Happy Halloween-to those who celebrate the holiday.

mskafka

Silver Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yav2eKnYMm0]The Amityville Horror - Lalo Schifrin - YouTube[/ame]

I was 4 years old when I went to see this movie at the theater, in 1979. It didn't go well when the crap started rolling down the walls. Mother had to take me out of the theater, due to my shrill screams. Remember it well.

This is one of my favorite Halloween songs; and as ridiculous as the movie is, I still love it. I was terrified of the Catholic Church until my first mass at 24. And many people who have a lifetime fear of Catholic clergy can thank this movie. :eusa_angel: It is genius music composition.

What are your favorite creepy songs?

Sorry about the video. I've tried everything but standing on one hand and facing south the post the damned thing.

Last edited:
What about those who don't celebrate the holiday?
You want them to have a bad day? Only people who celebrate Halloween get to have a good day?
I see how it is.

What about those who don't celebrate the holiday?
You want them to have a bad day? Only people who celebrate Halloween get to have a good day?
I see how it is.

No. I want EVERYONE to have a wonderful day! You know how politically correct everything has to be these days. I'm trying not to offend or awaken those irritating people who are going to launch into a lecture about "what Halloween actually means".

For those of you who want to "educate" me on what Halloween is, please save it. Those of us with some Celtic heritage likely know, or have heard through the generations, of Samhain.

I don't burn the bones of dead animals on the back lawn, in order to read people's fortunes. And I stopped sacrificing people in my last life. (joke)

And so...even if you don't celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Ramandan, Passover, Good Friday....whatever.....I still want you to have a good day. :razz:

That's one of the things that makes life so interesting: meeting and loving (in a brotherly or sisterly way) people from all walks of life.

(putting down the guitar and sliding off the Birkenstocks)

I'm not too serious, or I wouldn't have made the comment about Birkenstocks. No, I fully expect for someone to message me and ask me if I know the origins of Halloween.

And while I think Halloween's fun, it's not a religious holiday for me or for most people.

Forum List

Back