Happy Global Warming Xmas Everyone!,It's Just So Warm In The Rustbelt,New York & New England !!

Only pussies are scared of global warming...

5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7--al-gore-joe-biden.jpg
:banana:
even al gore farting fire wont warm up new nork
gore1.jpg

17 degrees, 3 or so inches of new stuff on the ground and it's still snowing in West Michigan this Christmas morning.

Santa's been here and me and the blonde 18-y-o Swedish twins with nice ta-tas are just getting to know one another. Skal!
Damn if they ain't cousins, but that never stopped me...

My goodness, winter once again and that proves the globe is not warming. LOL Well, it definitely proves the room temperature IQ of the flap yaps that insist that is the case.
And none of the catastrophic predictions on Global Warming have come true and you people are still persistent on the issue, so maybe its not such a good idea to question others IQ.

17 degrees, 3 or so inches of new stuff on the ground and it's still snowing in West Michigan this Christmas morning.

Santa's been here and me and the blonde 18-y-o Swedish twins with nice ta-tas are just getting to know one another. Skal!
transgender polar bears are at my door begging for food

Do they disguise their voices?
no, both are wearing diapers though,,i wonder why

Do they disguise their voices?
i wonder if Madonna is wearing underwear today

Forum List

Back