Happy Global Warming Xmas Everyone!,It's Just So Warm In The Rustbelt,New York & New England !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :woohoo: And here we go again!, For the next four months, us conservatives can laugh and ridicule the far left and "Farting Al Gore" over how this frigid/snowy weather was definitley caused by Global Warming. Anyone here live in Massachusetts/New England/New York/Northeast? So how warm is it today? Whats your ten day forecast?
:laugh2:
This is the time when "Conservative Reporters" love to do their on scene reporting in big cities and ask people, "So What Do You Think Of All Of This Global Warming" ???
:poke: :slap: :eusa_think: :wtf:

My dogs water bowl level raised .004567% over the last 4 days. I blame it on global warming of the sun

My goodness, winter once again and that proves the globe is not warming. LOL Well, it definitely proves the room temperature IQ of the flap yaps that insist that is the case.

17 degrees, 3 or so inches of new stuff on the ground and it's still snowing in West Michigan this Christmas morning.

Santa's been here and me and the blonde 18-y-o Swedish twins with nice ta-tas are just getting to know one another. Skal!

The skeptics have been winning hands down for 25 years now and this year, it go to the point of laughable with Paris dead as a doornail and the EPA getting blown up to shit as well as yet another year with congress not doing shit about global warming. Zero legislation s0ns.........because nobody is giving a crap, obviously.:coffee:

If you are a climate crusader in 2017, this pretty much sums up your year >>>

Denis Leary Christmas

• Banned
The skeptics have been winning hands down for 25 years now and this year, it go to the point of laughable with Paris dead as a doornail and the EPA getting blown up to shit as well as yet another year with congress not doing shit about global warming. Zero legislation s0ns.........because nobody is giving a crap, obviously.:coffee:

Denis Leary Christmas
you know, i hear that its so cold now, that when Hillary throws a glass of her urine into the air, it actually turns to ice in .00045 seconds

Denis Leary Christmas
you know, i hear that its so cold now, that when Hillary throws a glass of her urine into the air, it actually turns to ice in .00045 seconds

lol..........but nobody cares about Hillary Clinton anymore. Could there be any more of an irrelevant person in the United States in 2017 than Aunt Hilda?

:2up: :banana: :woohoo: And here we go again!, For the next four months, us conservatives can laugh and ridicule the far left and "Farting Al Gore" over how this frigid/snowy weather was definitley caused by Global Warming. Anyone here live in Massachusetts/New England/New York/Northeast? So how warm is it today? Whats your ten day forecast?
This is the time when "Conservative Reporters" love to do their on scene reporting in big cities and ask people, "So What Do You Think Of All Of This Global Warming" ???
You can not base a trend on a single day statistic and not on such a concentrated area. please buy a book on statistics then come back and post. Do you understand what a mean global temperature is? Please pay special attention to establishing means.

Last edited:
  • Banned
when its between 0 and 15 below in New York, Trump should make his point in front of a crowd. Even make some Al Gore jokes,,like say,,,,Hey, Al Gore, Maybe you and your big ass should come down here and warm up this place with your signature mega-farts !!!

I have palm trees in my yard. Great Christmas Day. Getting close to rum and Coke time.

My goodness, winter once again and that proves the globe is not warming. LOL Well, it definitely proves the room temperature IQ of the flap yaps that insist that is the case.
Global warming.

Who cares.

You won't park your SUV.

Nor turn off your computer.

Nor will you turn off the A.C. heat, and lights.

When you go back to the dark ages send me a letter and I'll go along.

There are some Rules on the Climate that are not written down, but they can be discerned if you pay attention to these Liberal Turds.

1) If its too Cold, that's just Weather.

2) If its too Hot, that's Global Warming and it is caused by Republicans.

3) If its too Cold for a very long time (such as the last 15 years or so) that's Climate Change and its just as bad as Global Warming, and it is also cause by Republicans.

4) If you give a "Climatologist" an Obama Grant to study if there is anything wrong with the Climate---there is a 100% chance that he/she will find something is wrong with the climate, and that it is the fault of Republicans....and their children will become Trust Babies with all the money the Loons will fork up to tell us how to get the Republicans to stop what they're doing--like producing oil & gas---which just happens to keep the New England/New York Loons from freezing their dumb-asses to death.

This last is called Irony. Also Hypocrisy. Liberal Loons and Liars in the Frozen Tundra which is the North cuss Republicans in the Heartland for producing the oil, gas, and coal which keeps these Turds from freezing to death. They burn it to stay alive....and therefore are the actual Polluters, but they blame the Republicans in the Heartland for producing it.

There is no Sophistry to gross that it won't fool a Northern Liberal Hypocrite Dumb-Ass.

isnt there a very cold temperature where if it is exposed, a democrats weener will freeze to the extent where it just breaks off like an icicle? is it? hmm...about 25 degrees?

It’s about 10 above here...

Only pussies are scared of global warming...

5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7--al-gore-joe-biden.jpg
:banana:

Forum List

Back