Happy Easter America

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
GettyImages-1143094536.jpg

Some of you may have forgotten about europe.. that's ok! I'm doing my bit here to keep the special relationship going..
So have a great holiday! Enjoy yourselves, however you do it.
God be with you at this time.

I will be putting on a nice suite and making sure I look as bulldykish as possible to celebrate this day.

Some of you may have forgotten about europe.. that's ok! I'm doing my bit here to keep the special relationship going..
Most Americans don't have the first inkling what Easter even is, certainly no fascist democrat does, let alone cares.....

Given the current climate... It's pretty hard to shake the zombie analogy. Adding "flight"... Or acsending into the heavens... Same shit. Shits getting scary. Walking Dead was bad enough. But flying dead? Fuck that shit!

I’m going to sit around wondering how I let a blind three year old with half a leg find more eggs than me at last year’s Easter egg hunt. I blame whatever they put in the fruit punch, or was it wine?

Thank you Benj! Happy Easter everyone! :)

Most Americans don't have the first inkling what Easter even is,
Probably because so many of these Sheeple have woken to realise that the offered explanation is so silly and fabricated that it insults their intelligence .
Cultists hate that possibility but can only bleat out that non cult membership gets you a ticket to eternal damnation .
So frightening , rofl .

Probably because so many of these Sheeple have woken to realise that the offered explanation is so silly and fabricated that it insults their intelligence .
Cultists hate that possibility but can only bleat out that non cult membership gets you a ticket to eternal damnation .
So frightening , rofl .

You know what really insults my intelligence?

We are on this spinning rock, balanced basically on less than a hair's breadth of possibility, for no reason whatsoever.

Given the current climate... It's pretty hard to shake the zombie analogy. Adding "flight"... Or acsending into the heavens... Same shit. Shits getting scary. Walking Dead was bad enough. But flying dead? Fuck that shit!

Who's flying? What on earth are you talking about?

So frightening , rofl .
Well that is an interesting take, here's another more penetrating take upon you, and the filth you number self among, those who were inculcated into the Christian paradigm, they were not perfect, they committed many sins, but overall their Christian foundations delivered them from the worst of such because they had perfect or not, a highly developed moral centering around the Christian, Jewish, Islamic traditions...

You, and all like you on other hand, possess no such checks upon your worst impulses, which is precisely how you came together in unholy union and murdered 70-million babies, an act so vile it has absolutely no parallel in all of human history. So fucking depraved are you become, that now you openly court children for sexual exploitation, sexual mutilation, and indoctrination into every imaginable sort of vile sexual deviancy, you are become a cancer of moral rot and decay....

And you dare utter such a comment, you evil fucking thing, you hate and hate is all you have, or ever will have, you hate and you target the most innocent of humanity for your vile corrupting pleasures, there are many Christians out there, truly mighty in the spirit who would tell you they love you, and then they would pray for you, I am not that strong, my blood to hot within me, I am to new to the belief, I would have absolutely no problem getting medieval on your ass, no problem at all fucktard! :fu:

Forum List

Back