Happy Birthday President Reagan -

If you can think of anything else of significance that Reagan did, by all means share it. :tongue:

i'm more amused by the list of *accomplishments* for wilson.

imo, they both sucked-wilson just pulled a little more vacuum

That's your personal opinion on whether they should have accomplished what they did. It remains a fact that they did.

thanks, captain

i don't know what i'd do without you

If you can think of anything else of significance that Reagan did, by all means share it. :tongue:

He didn't get a blow job in the Oval Office.

How can you be sure? I mean, sure the stereotype of Nancy was that she was frigid, but I have no personal knowledge of that and neither do you.

Anyway, assuming you're right that's a non-accomplishment not an accomplishment.

He was the 20th Century's Greatest American President.

He had two simple, big goals: create an economic environment that allowed businessmen and entrepreneurs to prosper and challenge and defeat Communism.

He succeeded wildly on both counts.

God Bless RWR

LOL he accomplished neither of those. The oil companies accomplished the first, and the Russian people accomplished the second.

That's why I mentioned separating what he actually did from the myths.

He had two simple, big goals: create an economic environment that allowed businessmen and entrepreneurs to prosper and challenge and defeat Communism.

God Bless RWR

1) The first part was at the expense of the middle class
2) He had very little to do with the last part, timing is everything..

God Bless RWR

Progressives hate Reagan's love and admiration for America

God Bless RWR

I don't know what a progressive is....

I don't hate Raygun for anything....he was a useless president - almost as bad as Bush jnr..Although I think Bush jnr is a once in a millenium president (hopefully)...

I don't know what a progressive is....

I don't hate Raygun for anything....he was a useless president - almost as bad as Bush jnr..Although I think Bush jnr is a once in a millenium president (hopefully)...

For someone who does not live in America and is not an American citizen, they seem to think they know something about Ronald Reagan.. What exactly do you know about him? Just what your media told you. You've never lived in America while he was President. So your opinion is worth less than dog shit.

Some people blame Bush for the 2008 economic crash. Some, without any rationality I can see, blame Obama. Both are wrong. It was Ronald Reagan's fault. True fact.

Some people blame Bush for the 2008 economic crash. Some, without any rationality I can see, blame Obama. Both are wrong. It was Ronald Reagan's fault. True fact.

Right President, wrong nation; Reagan caused the USSR to collapse

Last edited:

Right President, wrong nation; Reagan caused the USSR to collapse

People just don't like that idea of Reagan bringing down the iron curtain

Forum List

Back