Hanny

S

Sandy73

Who is that in your avatar? Is the Highlander guy ? He is hot ! :D

Well check out Adrian Paul from the Highlander series ! He is HOT ! They look alike !

macleod14.jpg

Hannitized said:
MMmm MMmm MMmm Joseph Fiennes baby!! He played William Shakespeare in 'Shakespeare in Love', Oh my Gawd, LMAO!! Thanks for noticing, LOL!! :cof:

I believe he also played Queen Elizabeth's lover in the movie "Elizabeth". Great movie, by the way!

Hannitized said:
MMmm MMmm MMmm Joseph Fiennes baby!! He played William Shakespeare in 'Shakespeare in Love', Oh my Gawd, LMAO!! Thanks for noticing, LOL!! :cof:

Welllllllllllll.... I guess that answers my question from the other thread lol.

Sandy.. you gotta figure out a way to post that pic... I love that Highlander guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy... I get this:

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

Hannitized:

I know you couldnt have seen the question in the other thread, I just posted it. My response here was more of a "if I would have been patient and read the forum, I wouldnt have had to ask" kinda thing lol.

Ill dig up a pic of the Highlander guy... gimme a sec

I think he is SOOOO HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what it is about him but I like it ! :cof:

Seriously... you guys gotta keep occasionally making a post in this thread so I can keep coming back and staring at my Highlander. If you click the little thumbnail it makes the picture bigger. I just figured that option out.

:thup:

Its a male HOTTIE thread !! I will do my best ladies ! :thup:

Sandy73 said:
Its a male HOTTIE thread !! I will do my best ladies ! :thup:

Somehow I know you will be up to the challenge! Face it, this is going to be better than some other assignments! :eek: :cheers2:

Kathianne said:
Somehow I know you will be up to the challenge! Face it, this is going to be better than some other assignments! :eek: :cheers2:

Kat I am up for the challange ! I will proudly oblige ! :mm: :dev1:

Ya gotta look again... I switched the picture... found a better one of him that I liked lol. It wont last in this thread long, it takes up alot of my attachment space... but Im on a hunt now... fine lookin celebs.

I agree... This is now officially my favorite thread. :cof:

lilcountriegal said:
Geeez... you girls are slackin!! LOL.

One more from me for now...

He is soo damn yummy !!! :bow3:

I am looking ! Give me a few !

Forum List

Back