Hanny

testing...

hrithik2P.jpg

:eek: Its not his girlfriend!! He married her!

FULL COVERAGE ON HRITHIK'S WEDDING --->

Bollywood heartthrob entered into wedlock with his childhood sweetheart, Suzanne Khan at a private ceremony marked by both Hindu and Muslim rites.

A total family affair, the marriage was attended by only 70 close family members of the proud Roshans and Khans at Sanjay Khan's spa in Bangalore. The spa was Sanjay Khan's dream which wife Zarine Khan made true for him by designing it. It is called the Golden Palms resort.

After al the ceremonies, a registered marriage took place. A grand reception is expected in Mumbai for the film industry and the press a month from now sometime in January next year in Mumbai.

The couple will be flying to Europe for their honeymoon. The plans not so elaborate for the honeymoon as Hrithik has only 3 or 4 days free right now.

Guests included Dimple Kapadia, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, and Jitendra. The guests who could not make it included Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Aamir Khan, though they sent their heartfelt wishes across from Bangalore.

The press found Hrithik dressed casually, sporting a Haldi Tikka, a small mehendi motif on his hand a flower garland around his neck.

How was he feeling? "Good...though a little tired," he said.

When asked whether he was nervous, he said playfully: "Should I be?..." And he added, "Its my first time you know."

So Sanjay Khan caught on and jovially asked him: "So you have plans for more?".

Hrithik replied: "Oh no! Just once will be fine."

Well... here's wishing you the very best Hrithik... we genuinely do wish you all the luck and happiness in life..

DAMN HER!!!!! :2guns:

Ok I checked out the website .. DOn't get me wrong he is georgous but I like Adrian Paul better.. Something about him makes me tingle !
That guy is nice to but Adrian just has that manly man look ! Rugged and sexy ! :hitit:

lilcountriegal said:
DK....

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

You are the GAWD of mods!!!!!!!!!

Oh lord LMAO - teehee! his ego is already big enough as it is....dont make it worse! LOL! Seriously speaking, I think he's pretty cool too :)

And thank you Lil, Hannitized and Sandy for the wonderful pics that are gracing my screen! I may be married, but I can still look damnit! (god knows that DK still does) ;)

Hannitized said:
Don't thank me, I just live here, LOL!!! Lil' and Sandy are the awesome ones that found these awesome sights to behold! :mm:

Thanks !!!

Lil don't get me started ! The board has been quiet lately and in dire need of some lovely people !!! :dev1:

lilcountriegal said:
Sandy... you gotta give up some of your hottie websites... all I'm finding is crap like this:
4.jpg
I am sure Johnny would not like you posting his picture on here ! :eek:

lilcountriegal said:
Sandy... get started!!! I'm trying to find a hot guy in uniform and having shit luck at it so far.

I love the fact that I get paid for this shit. :mm:

Ok ok , I just got to work give me a few to compose myself ! :happy2:

Forum List

Back