Hannity: Uranium One and the Clinton connection

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Of course there is a Canadian connection to this as the company that was purchased was Canadian. No wonder the media in Canada promoted Clinton as the coming of Christ when she was running for office.

A great little video that discusses the Clinton connection and millions of dollars going to the Clinton Foundation, in exchange for access to 20% of U.S uranium.

Shouldn't this have been covered? The best line from Hannity in this clip "the rarely covered scandal, Ted Koppel probably didn't cover it".

Sean Hannity is a propagandist and nothing else. He has no credibility.

So the sale of Uranium One wasn't approved by the State Department and her Foundation didn't receive millions of dollars from this company?

There is being partisan and then there is turning a blind eye to enriching your enemy with uranium.

So the sale of Uranium One wasn't approved by the State Department and her Foundation didn't receive millions of dollars from this company? There is being partisan and then there is turning a blind eye to enriching your enemy with uranium.
The State Dept. couldn't approve the sale by itself. It is only one of nine agencies and departments involved in the decision. Also, most of the donated money has been attributed to Frank Giustra, who divested himself of his Uranium One holdings back in 2007, ergo, old fake news.

Crooked Hillary needs to testify under oath about her corrupt Clinton Foundation and its connections to Russia.

So the sale of Uranium One wasn't approved by the State Department and her Foundation didn't receive millions of dollars from this company? There is being partisan and then there is turning a blind eye to enriching your enemy with uranium.
The State Dept. couldn't approve the sale by itself. It is only one of nine agencies and departments involved in the decision. Also, most of the donated money has been attributed to Frank Giustra, who divested himself of his Uranium One holdings back in 2007, ergo, old fake news.

You aren't this naive. These payments were made for political benefit. Full stop.

It's like the elimination of an entire arm of her Foundation after she ost the election and major donors backed away from funding her Foundation. Another one of those "strange coicidences" I suppose.

This story is old news we covered ad nauseam two years ago. Hannity is scraping the bottom of the barrel if he deemed this worthy as his lead off on last night's episode.

Of course there is a Canadian connection to this as the company that was purchased was Canadian. No wonder the media in Canada promoted Clinton as the coming of Christ when she was running for office.

A great little video that discusses the Clinton connection and millions of dollars going to the Clinton Foundation, in exchange for access to 20% of U.S uranium.

Shouldn't this have been covered? The best line from Hannity in this clip "the rarely covered scandal, Ted Koppel probably didn't cover it".

Flake news.

The State Dept. couldn't approve the sale by itself. Also, most of the donated money has been attributed to Frank Giustra, who divested himself of his Uranium One holdings back in 2007
These payments were made for political benefit.
How do donations made by someone who is divested in the firm in 2007 have anything to do with Uranium One? Are you so invested in Clinton-hate that you'll lie no matter the evidence?

The State Dept. couldn't approve the sale by itself. Also, most of the donated money has been attributed to Frank Giustra, who divested himself of his Uranium One holdings back in 2007
These payments were made for political benefit.
How do donations made by someone who is divested in the firm in 2007 have anything to do with Uranium One? Are you so invested in Clinton-hate that you'll lie no matter the evidence?

I don't dislike Clinton per se, I dislike her actions and lack of accountability. I believe in the Rule of Law and accountability, it is the bedrock of democracy, absolutely necessary. Some of her actions have jeopardized the national security of the United States and the world. You might want to explore your own biases.

Just as I have stated to investigate any Russian links with the current administration. There is one massive difference though, none of it was directed by Trump as far as we know, and, he was not in government. Regardless of what comes out. If there is something so nefarious and ruthless and personally beneficial as what the Clintons engaged in while in the government, release it and let's have consequences. This should not be negotiable.

I could provide endless links, and direct you to the book Clinton Cash, there is also a free documentary on youtube. On top of that there are countless links that explore what went on, how much money that was made through this deal. How much do you want to bet that Obama would have preferred Biden run as president rather than Clinton? You can be sure he had misgivings about her as well. I digress though.

Bottom line, half a million dollar speaking fees, massive donations while 20% of U.S uranium is shipped to Russia. Can you imagine how much influence would have been sold had she won?

America cannot be for sale!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back