Who will be the first Trump sycophant to go?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Will it be Sean-Baghdad-Bob-Spicer?

Or will it be Steve-Machiavelli-Bannon?

Or.....will it be Reince-Lap-Dog-Preibus?

(....and, as a bonus, will Devin-Trumpter-Page-Boy-Nunes also get the boot?)

• Banned
The first was Flynn.

Of course, you're correct......Perhaps I should have phrased the question with AFTER the Trumpster administration has shown us how tired we really are of "winning."

The first was Flynn.
Yeah. But the question is also how Mantafort came to be in the campaign. It's a pretty straight shot at putting him with the money and eyewitnesses' to his pushing to change the platform on Ukraine. And even then, there are Trump financial ties to Russia, and his darling daughter and her hubby.

What will democrats do in 2020 when Trump wins reelection by a landslide in 48 states?

What will democrats do in 2020 when Trump wins reelection by a landslide in 48 states?
They'll say he lost the popular vote for the 987,674,234,567,345th time, hoping this time it will mean something to someone somewhere who is not on this planet.

• Banned
And even then, there are Trump financial ties to Russia, and his darling daughter and her hubby.

REMINDER:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

"To go?" Is this another veiled threat of violence from the angry psychotic left or is it another example of the fantasy world that the left has been living in since the election?

"To go?" Is this another veiled threat of violence from the angry psychotic left or is it another example of the fantasy world that the left has been living in since the election?

Since the English language is obviously a mystery to you.......You decide......LOL

My guess is that Spicey will grow tired of lying for money and quit

Bannon will be indicted

My guess is that Spicey will grow tired of lying for money and quit

He'll always have a job at FOX waiting for him.....I mean, after all, he DOES have and has proven his credentials for openly and repeatedly lying.

I don't think Bannon is really at the center of the Russia thing. He's an alt right populist bordering on Brown Shirt, and he came in after Mantafort quit on news of his Russia ties.

As I understand it, Spicey had a reputation of civil professional relations with reporters. I'd guess he'll be first to write a book. Tillerson's name hasn't come up, and no one least of all him, knows why he ever joined the merry crew of Mar a Largo

I don't think Bannon is really at the center of the Russia thing. He's an alt right populist bordering on Brown Shirt, and he came in after Mantafort quit on news of his Russia ties.

True, but Trump's problems are not just about the Russia connection; his problems stem from not having any real coalition in Congress and Bannon was to be the "brains" of the outfit...albeit, a devious brain.

Forum List

Back