Hannity is setting up Excuses already for when Trump loses

Hannity doesn't really want Trump to win.

His ratings are derived from grievances of his far right viewers who look for confirmation of their biases.

Trump winning would be a disaster for his pocketbook.

Pete I think we are fighting something that is so big that even though I'm trying to have some bravado here I am nothing. If I don't have you if I don't have Jake we may not make it thru to the other side.

We have to cross this finish line together. I know we'll do it. We just have to figure out how. And hold steady.

IMO you can write Fakey off. He is a left wing statist. (and IMO a blithering imbecile, but then again all leftists are).

I can't pretend to know exactly who we are up against but I know what we are up against.

We oppose collectivism in all it's forms. We oppose the monopoly of political power at the hands of the few best bullshitters the media presents to us. We oppose those who would undermine the bill of rights to favor the state. We oppose globalism not because we are "nationalists" but because we believe the welfare of the individual "trumps" the welfare of the state. We are loyal to our country because of the benefit of freedom, not because of the benefit of what our country can provide for the collective.

We live in a "sink or swim" reality. There is no utopia, there is no free shit, there are no unicorn farts, there is no "global warming" and there are no "gun free zones". Bed wetters (like Fakey) believe in delusions that the state can fix all of society's problems. The rest of us realize most of the problems in society are the result of failures of the state to provide results it could never possibly achieve, and the unearned expectations of millions of misguided people who are indoctrinated to believe they cannot achieve anything without the enforcement (and permission) of the nanny state.

At some point the dependent class will realize the promise of free shit was bullshit. Who they will blame is irrelevant. They are going to cannibalize everything around them and spread out into the country where they will be dispatched. It is no wonder why leftist are so adamant about "common sense" gun control. For them it is a concept entirely founded in self preservation.

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
General Douglas MacArthur

Pete I think we are fighting something that is so big that even though I'm trying to have some bravado here I am nothing. If I don't have you if I don't have Jake we may not make it thru to the other side.

We have to cross this finish line together. I know we'll do it. We just have to figure out how. And hold steady.

IMO you can write Fakey off. He is a left wing statist. (and IMO a blithering imbecile, but then again all leftists are).

I can't pretend to know exactly who we are up against but I know what we are up against.

We oppose collectivism in all it's forms. We oppose the monopoly of political power at the hands of the few best bullshitters the media presents to us. We oppose those who would undermine the bill of rights to favor the state. We oppose globalism not because we are "nationalists" but because we believe the welfare of the individual "trumps" the welfare of the state. We are loyal to our country because of the benefit of freedom, not because of the benefit of what our country can provide for the collective.

We live in a "sink or swim" reality. There is no utopia, there is no free shit, there are no unicorn farts, there is no "global warming" and there are no "gun free zones". Bed wetters (like Fakey) believe in delusions that the state can fix all of society's problems. The rest of us realize most of the problems in society are the result of failures of the state to provide results it could never possibly achieve, and the unearned expectations of millions of misguided people who are indoctrinated to believe they cannot achieve anything without the enforcement (and permission) of the nanny state.

At some point the dependent class will realize the promise of free shit was bullshit. Who they will blame is irrelevant. They are going to cannibalize everything around them and spread out into the country where they will be dispatched. It is no wonder why leftist are so adamant about "common sense" gun control. For them it is a concept entirely founded in self preservation.

Well for me its simple. All one has to do is look at where I live and what I do every day. I garden. I fish. I hunt. I've had a great life in rock and roll where I got to party hardy. Those were my younger days. Now I'm at the 'GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN' stage. even though no one is around but deer and skunks lolololo.

I don't know where we go from here Pete. I really don't. But I'm getting cocked locked and ready to rock. There's thunder on the horizon.

Hannity doesn't really want Trump to win.

His ratings are derived from grievances of his far right viewers who look for confirmation of their biases.

Trump winning would be a disaster for his pocketbook.

Toro. Please. I know all these players and if there is one true soul it is Sean.He is for true. I'm so proud of him. He's actually really really rocking it now.l

Hannity is very sane thank you very much. Now you. And your comments. You are lucky jillian you are on this board.

The rest of us are unlucky she had GFI plugs in the bathroom or she would have been boiled when the hair dryer fell in the tub.

So much for good intentions.

BTW Jill, just because it says "Not For Human Consumption" doesn't mean that jar of fish eggs isn't really caviar. That's just "the man" trying to keep you from enjoying the finer things in life at no cost.

balls-o-fire-salmon-eggs-1.jpg

Gobble it up, it will help you see clearly underwater and let you grow gills as long as you hold your breath.

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

"Liberals" weren't collectivists at that time. There is really nothing "liberal or progressive" about collectivists and there never has been.

td, I am not Mormon, any kind of Mormon. And who are or are not "animals", td, I have not following you. Many Southern Baptists are butts, yes, imo, but I have known some nice ones. Once again, what millions of Sunnis?

I thought you were Mormon. And don't get me wrong. Mormons do seem to be people of great faith. Albeit not mine. And Senator Mike Lee working with that dude out of Arizona want to implement the "free borders" to get their Mexican relatives in. Now on the refugee level More Sunnis than Shia and I'm astonished Obama has even let in over 40 Christians.

Think about those stats.

Obama has only let in 40 Christians.
Where are the millions? And I can't stand Lee.

Ok first off I never said millions. And I'm thrilled to death you can't stand Lee. And okey dokey where do we go from here? Jake I love you to death. Lets not cross each other here.

I sort of feel like you are an anchor in sanity. Please please stay there. So when I come in to the board I can go...........................Jake says..................and I find middle ground.
You most certainly DID say "millions"....Hannity is setting up Excuses already for when Trump loses

Why are you doing this though? I'm ok because I understand this but why are you doing this? I don't understand letting in all your Mexican Mormons in just so you can fast track killer Muslims.

What you are backing Jake? You are some of the first they will kill. Do you get that? I don't get our differences in Christianity and it hurts when I try to understand Mormons and LDS and you are not following the Book....you know the big one and I know in my heart you are a good soul but why are you backing millions of Sunnis coming in who aren't even refugees from Syria?

Well for me its simple. All one has to do is look at where I live and what I do every day. I garden. I fish. I hunt. I've had a great life in rock and roll where I got to party hardy. Those were my younger days. Now I'm at the 'GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN' stage. even though no one is around but deer and skunks lolololo.

I don't know where we go from here Pete. I really don't. But I'm getting cocked locked and ready to rock. There's thunder on the horizon.

Keep your powder dry, stack the ammo cheap and practice when you can. I don't know where we go from here, but as collectivist regimes go it's not going to end well. The only comfort I can point to is that the collectivists always lose in the end. We just can't be sure what will replace it.

"Liberals" weren't collectivists at that time. There is really nothing "liberal or progressive" about collectivists and there never has been.

There are some core beliefs to liberalism and conservatism and the ideologies do not change. The means to achieve the ideology does change, however,

There are some core beliefs to liberalism and conservatism and the ideologies do not change. The means to achieve the ideology does change, however,

The perspective is what counts. "Liberals" like Jefferson where what we'd call libertarians now. In spite of the fact Jefferson himself violated his own core beliefs (and the COTUS) by unilaterally making the Louisiana Purchase without consent of Congress.

If the means to achieve political goals involve the use of government force, then the objective becomes left wing.

I don't give a fruit fly's fuck if you're trying to outlaw queer weddings, smoking pot in your house, keeping machine guns and millions of rounds of ammo, or forcing people to acquiesce their ranch to "endangered species".

Lately Hannity has been doing his usual thing where he blames EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING. His latest is to say that ANY and EVERY republican that doesnt vote for Trump is helping Hilary and if Hilary wins every single bad thing that happens from that day forward is Trumps fault for being such an inept failure.....

:slap: Just kidding. He says that every republican that doesnt vote for him or endorse him "OWNS IT". So if Hillary puts someone on the Supreme Court Ted Cruz owns it! McCain owns it! You own it! And YOU! And that guy! And you in the back!

Not Trump tho.....nope nope nope

Shawn Hannity and a lot of other Reich wing talk shows hosts are ducking and pointing fingers 70 days out before the election. They can't blame themselves so they are looking for scape goats now.

Hannity and the Reich wing are like bad neighbors that for years have thrown rocks at your house (establishment Republicans) then Trump moves in next door and launches insults and offensive remarks at you. Trump decides to run for elected office, and Hannity finally invites you over for a campaign fund bar-b-q and when you don't show up--he blames you for the loss--LOL

FOX News ratings have fallen off a cliff over the Trump affect. After all it was them that gave Trump unprecedented news coverage all through out the debates from the very beginning. Trump actually got 2 BILLION dollars of free news coverage. So basically they promoted this Chimpanzee--and viewers turned them off and switched over to CNN which is now NUMBER ONE. And I imagine that Hannity is a little more than worried about his position at FOX News also.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

td, I am not Mormon, any kind of Mormon. And who are or are not "animals", td, I have not following you. Many Southern Baptists are butts, yes, imo, but I have known some nice ones. Once again, what millions of Sunnis?

I thought you were Mormon. And don't get me wrong. Mormons do seem to be people of great faith. Albeit not mine. And Senator Mike Lee working with that dude out of Arizona want to implement the "free borders" to get their Mexican relatives in. Now on the refugee level More Sunnis than Shia and I'm astonished Obama has even let in over 40 Christians.

Think about those stats.

Obama has only let in 40 Christians.
Where are the millions? And I can't stand Lee.

Ok first off I never said millions. And I'm thrilled to death you can't stand Lee. And okey dokey where do we go from here? Jake I love you to death. Lets not cross each other here.

I sort of feel like you are an anchor in sanity. Please please stay there. So when I come in to the board I can go...........................Jake says..................and I find middle ground.
You most certainly DID say "millions"....Hannity is setting up Excuses already for when Trump loses

Why are you doing this though? I'm ok because I understand this but why are you doing this? I don't understand letting in all your Mexican Mormons in just so you can fast track killer Muslims.

What you are backing Jake? You are some of the first they will kill. Do you get that? I don't get our differences in Christianity and it hurts when I try to understand Mormons and LDS and you are not following the Book....you know the big one and I know in my heart you are a good soul but why are you backing millions of Sunnis coming in who aren't even refugees from Syria?
#64 td

Forum List

Back