Hannity is setting up Excuses already for when Trump loses

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Lately Hannity has been doing his usual thing where he blames EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING. His latest is to say that ANY and EVERY republican that doesnt vote for Trump is helping Hilary and if Hilary wins every single bad thing that happens from that day forward is Trumps fault for being such an inept failure.....

:slap: Just kidding. He says that every republican that doesnt vote for him or endorse him "OWNS IT". So if Hillary puts someone on the Supreme Court Ted Cruz owns it! McCain owns it! You own it! And YOU! And that guy! And you in the back!

Not Trump tho.....nope nope nope

Hannity and Giuliani are of a kind, these are soulless people that will say ANYTHING to make money, which also means saying anything to defend the indefensible like trump.

These people are empty vessels. One question I would have is does Hannity own a book?

Hannity and Giuliani are of a kind, these are soulless people that will say ANYTHING to make money, which also means saying anything to defend the indefensible like trump.

These people are empty vessels. One question I would have is does Hannity own a book?
these are soulless people that will say ANYTHING to make money
so they are not much different than just about every politician out there....

Giuliani has really plumbed new depths lately, what a sorry excuse for a hominid.

That's the behavior this society and the american public reward.

There is levels to this shit and Ghooly-ani has decided to reach his level he needed a shovel

That's the behavior this society and the american public reward.
i hear you....what gets me is seeing people admit they know the person they are voting for is a piece of shit,like our 2 presidential contenders,but yet they are going to vote for them anyway...nothing but dipshits.....

Lately Hannity has been doing his usual thing where he blames EVERYONE else for EVERYTHING. His latest is to say that ANY and EVERY republican that doesnt vote for Trump is helping Hilary and if Hilary wins every single bad thing that happens from that day forward is Trumps fault for being such an inept failure.....

:slap: Just kidding. He says that every republican that doesnt vote for him or endorse him "OWNS IT". So if Hillary puts someone on the Supreme Court Ted Cruz owns it! McCain owns it! You own it! And YOU! And that guy! And you in the back!

I think Hannity's hoping to get a job on the new Trump network that will be launched after Trump loses. Because he's definitely getting the boot from Fox News for doing so much to help cause this fiasco.

Hannity needs to take his ass hat off and understand how politics work. If Trump fails to win it's TRUMP'S fault... no one else. This is probably the easiest election in history for a Republican to win. No excuse for losing... NONE!

He needs to understand that you can't go out there and offend entire voting blocs and then expect them to turn up on election day. Trump and his surrogates have chosen to idiotically attack conservatives instead of trying to appeal to them for their vote and the strategy is failing. That is Trump's error not the Conservatives.

They will kill Trump before they let him disrupt their globalist/NWO agenda.
"They"? No such thing will happen.

They? I can clarify.

'They' refers to the illuminati, space alien, bigfoot, reptilian, ghost, dark floating cloud, time traveler, enemy spy, LED lightbulb using consortium on Global World Domination and the New World Order.

Or as we refer to it around the water cooler at MIB headquarters, the GWDNWO. They have a number of cloaked Arquillian Battle Cruisers in low Earth orbit that are on standby for psy-ops and/or targeted colloidal pulse laser bursts.

That's what K said anyway after we had some pie.

Look CC. You don't listen to his show and you are running with marching orders. How much money do you get for this shit.

I think Hannity's hoping to get a job on the new Trump network that will be launched after Trump loses. Because he's definitely getting the boot from Fox News for doing so much to help cause this fiasco.

Well that's Murdoch's kids baby. They are all completely left wing. AND freaking evil.

Well that's Murdoch's kids baby. They are all completely left wing. AND freaking evil.
We've been telling you they're evil for years. You only started feeling that way a few months ago. Why is that? :rolleyes:

Okay dance with me.

Show me where Hannity bailed on Romney You waltz in here and pretend you know everything about right wing talk show hosts? Do you do it fuck face? You son of a bitch pick up talking points and run with them. Like a good little slave just going in and getting your talking points. You make me want to puke man.

You are now my favorite poster.

IT'S RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGED!

WE WILL GO TO THE SUPREME COURT IF CROOKED HILLARY WINS!

Okay dance with me.

Show me where Hannity bailed on Romney You waltz in here and pretend you know everything about right wing talk show hosts?

1. This is about Trump, not Romney
2. Who said anyone knew everything about anything? Besides your strawman?

Do you do it fuck face? You son of a bitch pick up talking points and run with them. Like a good little slave just going in and getting your talking points. You make me want to puke man.

You are now my favorite poster.

Full of sound and fury signifying nothing. Your little drama / mean girl act wont work on me shit for brains. Your deflection is noted.

Look CC. You don't listen to his show and you are running with marching orders. How much money do you get for this shit.

Wait...you get apoplectic when someone disparages one of the RW talking heads and fawn over the likes of Hannity, but it's the people pointing out what an idiot Hannity is that must be the paid shill? Oh the irony!

He'll say it again too. Its his newest thing....try like hell to move as far away from responsibility as he can

Hannity: GOP Establishment at Fault if Trump Loses

If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping. :boohoo:

Forum List

Back