Hands Up Don't Shooters!

Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts
.. I laugh .. :lmao:

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) .. :itsok:

Now that it was proven by the DoJ that the government of Ferguson has a history of racism, you people who defended them were proven wrong.
Too bad blacks stayed home and let whitey elect the city government.

You reap what you sow.

QMuETvK.jpg

Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) .. :itsok:

Now that it was proven by the DoJ that the government of Ferguson has a history of racism, you people who defended them were proven wrong.

Racism as viewed through the eyes of a little nigga boy who was unable to crucify Daren Wilson.

Let's be clear about this, that n*gger holder said before there was ever an investigation into the FACTS, that there WOULD BE a VIGOROUS PROSECUTION of DARREN WILSON.

Now the nigga come up empty handed, didn't happen, Wilson's shoot was good, one more dead nigga and Holder is clueless.

So when he came back and had to state Wilson was clean and "Hands up, Don't shoot" never happened, well then the only way the nigga could save face was by vilifying the department.
His statistics were skewed and his findings were politically driven lies that had absolutely nothing to do with the truth.

They found 4 racial emails out of 50,000 ............yeah sounds like the department was rife with racism.

Racism as viewed through the eyes of a little nigga boy who was unable to crucify Daren Wilson.

Let's be clear about this, that n*gger holder said before there was ever an investigation into the FACTS, that there WOULD BE a VIGOROUS PROSECUTION of DARREN WILSON.

Now the nigga come up empty handed, didn't happen, Wilson's shoot was good, one more dead nigga and Holder is clueless.

So when he came back and had to state Wilson was clean and "Hands up, Don't shoot" never happened, well then the only way the nigga could save face was by vilifying the department.
His statistics were skewed and his findings were politically driven lies that had absolutely nothing to do with the truth.

They found 4 racial emails out of 50,000 ............yeah sounds like the department was rife with racism.

Yanno, it's one thing to "nigga" in a humorous context and another to use it as you do.

Yeah, it is called hypocrisy and double standard.

Are we still dealing with the lie of the decade?

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) ..

Can you point out which Democrats thought Obama was God? Thanks.

Major difference between Obama and God. you can prove Obama exists.
Oh..First post from a lefty...Already trying to derail the thread..
Joe, how long is it going to take you to.....explain how every job you lost was not your fault....Or tell us how much you hate capitalism and with how much vitriol your hate contains..
And finally, by much you want any person who has the audacity to earn more than you to rot in hell..
You are as ridiculously easy to predict as the timing of a Florida Gulf Coast thunderstorm...
Why on earth do you waste your time posting here when you never have anything different to express?

How many athletes or politicians have you seen or heard using the phrase "hands up, don't shoot" since the results of the full investigation were released?

That phrase worked. It promoted a non-violent response to injustice. The fact is that law enforcement in this nation is undergoing additional training and self evaluation.

Some of you nutters who are claiming that people saying "hands up, don't shoot" caused violence or the deaths of anyone......are fucking idiots.

I'm so glad, by the way that nutters would never take a phrase that doesn't carry the full weight of truth and use it to spur a political or social movement.
You call burning down a community and shooting cops "non-violent".

Biggest enemy blacks have is white libs like you treating them like children that cannot take care of themselves.

Dumbest argument ever. I don't treat anyone like children.....except idiots who act like children.

The protests were non violent. Nobody shot cops during those protests. You are doing what nutters do.....lying to make yourself feel better.

Yanno, it's one thing to "nigga" in a humorous context and another to use it as you do.

Paula Dean is that you bitch??

How many athletes or politicians have you seen or heard using the phrase "hands up, don't shoot" since the results of the full investigation were released?

That phrase worked. It promoted a non-violent response to injustice. The fact is that law enforcement in this nation is undergoing additional training and self evaluation.

Some of you nutters who are claiming that people saying "hands up, don't shoot" caused violence or the deaths of anyone......are fucking idiots.

I'm so glad, by the way that nutters would never take a phrase that doesn't carry the full weight of truth and use it to spur a political or social movement.
You call burning down a community and shooting cops "non-violent".

Biggest enemy blacks have is white libs like you treating them like children that cannot take care of themselves.

Dumbest argument ever. I don't treat anyone like children.....except idiots who act like children.

The protests were non violent. Nobody shot cops during those protests. You are doing what nutters do.....lying to make yourself feel better.
Yes, two cops were shot during one of the protests, and, many businesses were burned down.

As for feeling better, I have prednisone for that.

It didn't bring anything to light. All it did was cause more violence and rioting, especially in Ferguson, MO.
The only thing this horse shit lie created was more backlash against law enforcement resulting in an assassination attempt on to police officers in Missouri and the murder of two NYC police officers.
Oh, it also gave the liberal talking heads on TV a reason to expose their extreme leftist beliefs and of course an opportunity to make total asses of themselves.

It's a slogan based on a lie .. bottom lineity.
You'll never see them admit it or apologize for it.

They're on a mission, they'll do or say anything.

Democrats/liberals don't seem to recognize that their trust level is caput...they're so desperate it's almost comical.
Oh, I don't know about that.

Look at how divided this country is becoming, every little "group" leveraging its specific, narcissistic grievances to protect their little piece of turf.

"E Pluribus Unum" is dead.

That looks pretty effective to me.

Who is to blame for the division?
Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, Farrakhan...shall I go on naming the black racist agitators?

This movement you speak of is nothing new, I recognize it as yet another Democratic Party race baiting extravaganza. In your world it seems looting, police killings, public and private property damage, rising crime rates, further mistrust of federal, state and local governments etc. etc. etc. never happened.

The "hands up don't shoot chant" did not cause that shit. You are bright enough to know that. Why are you playing stupid?
Yes, it did....There is no denying it.
It was not a chant. It was a movement. Which was debunked as a total fabrication ignorant to the facts of the Michael Brown case.
The best part is this "movement" was discovered to be "intestinal".....
But you lefties are never to be outdone. Never sit still while the facts have bulldozed your house....You will keep claiming that it's all true.

...LMFAO
Gee, I posted two that were screaming about obama paying their mortgage and their obamaphones, and I was called a "racist" for it!!!!

Well, if the Hood fits...
Right back atcha, ya fuckin bigot.
Biggest enemy of blacks in America is the patronizing, condescending white Dem.
No. The biggest enemy of blacks in America is the encouragement of playing the victim role by the so-called black leaders....and the abandonment of family values promoted by the welfare payments to single mothers on a per child basis (if the daddies don't live with them).

The PC Police got what they wanted.

The end always justifies the means for zealots.

I still wonder how an Armed Nazi (White) manages to get taken alive, but a black kid gets shot for "Grand Theft Cigars".

Holmes, Loughner white guys who shoot up a bunch of people, yet the police manage to take them alive, but man, Eric Garner was selling cigarettes, kill that fucker.

The problem is with a police force that sees blacks as less than human and more deserving of the use of deadly force disproportionate to their crimes.
Wow....You figured it all out...

...LMFAO
Gee, I posted two that were screaming about obama paying their mortgage and their obamaphones, and I was called a "racist" for it!!!!

Well, if the Hood fits...
Right back atcha, ya fuckin bigot.
Biggest enemy of blacks in America is the patronizing, condescending white Dem.
No. The biggest enemy of blacks in America is the encouragement of playing the victim role by the so-called black leaders....and the abandonment of family values promoted by the welfare payments to single mothers on a per child basis (if the daddies don't live with them).
I blame the middle class for electing the pols that convinced American Idol Nation that domestic harmony could be achieved by giving the masses bread(food stamps, SNAP, et al) and circuses(tax breaks and subsidies to professional sports) paid for by borrowed money($18 trillion debt).

The PC Police got what they wanted.

The end always justifies the means for zealots.

I still wonder how an Armed Nazi (White) manages to get taken alive, but a black kid gets shot for "Grand Theft Cigars".

Holmes, Loughner white guys who shoot up a bunch of people, yet the police manage to take them alive, but man, Eric Garner was selling cigarettes, kill that fucker.

The problem is with a police force that sees blacks as less than human and more deserving of the use of deadly force disproportionate to their crimes.
Besides you constant bitching and moaning...what are YOU doing to alter the situation?
Don't come on here and complain if you have nothing to offer as in a solution.

Forum List

Back