Hands Up Don't Shooters!

How many athletes or politicians have you seen or heard using the phrase "hands up, don't shoot" since the results of the full investigation were released?

That phrase worked. It promoted a non-violent response to injustice. The fact is that law enforcement in this nation is undergoing additional training and self evaluation.

Some of you nutters who are claiming that people saying "hands up, don't shoot" caused violence or the deaths of anyone......are fucking idiots.

I'm so glad, by the way that nutters would never take a phrase that doesn't carry the full weight of truth and use it to spur a political or social movement.

This movement you speak of is nothing new, I recognize it as yet another Democratic Party race baiting extravaganza. In your world it seems looting, police killings, public and private property damage, rising crime rates, further mistrust of federal, state and local governments etc. etc. etc. never happened.

The "hands up don't shoot chant" did not cause that shit. You are bright enough to know that. Why are you playing stupid?

It's a slogan based on a lie .. bottom line

Dependency on government and lack of opportunity is the essence of the problem and in the past 7 years conditions have only gotten worse. Liberal solutions are promoting failure and the Democratic Party won't take responsibility.

btw. you're a stupid judge?

Last edited:
Was this really five pages of circle jerk? WOW. Anybody get off yet?
I saw Mac had the last hand full.

And there is lumpy to finish him off; Go lumpy. jerk it dude. Or is that dudess?

It's a slogan based on a lie .. bottom lineity.
You'll never see them admit it or apologize for it.

They're on a mission, they'll do or say anything.

Democrats/liberals don't seem to recognize that their trust level is caput...they're so desperate it's almost comical.
Oh, I don't know about that.

Look at how divided this country is becoming, every little "group" leveraging its specific, narcissistic grievances to protect their little piece of turf.

"E Pluribus Unum" is dead.

That looks pretty effective to me.

Hello, nutters.

The birth of the "hands up, don't shoot" chant is the result of misinformation. The kid who was shot didn't have his hands up in the air at the moment he was killed.

Is that an admission that meets the criteria, Mac? I think it is. Now...put away your bullshit indignation. I'm still waiting for your apologies, by the way. They ever going to come?

However, it matters very little in the end...as the "slogan" was designed to draw attention to a serious issue. It did so. The fact that your handlers have instructed you to focus in on the idea that EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IS NULL AND VOID because the "slogan" wasn't accurate....doesn't mean shit.

The kid was killed needlessly. The people in that community decided that they had seen enough. They took to the streets and made their case known.

That you want people to apologize for that is just stupid.

Grow up.

It's a slogan based on a lie .. bottom lineity.
You'll never see them admit it or apologize for it.

They're on a mission, they'll do or say anything.

Democrats/liberals don't seem to recognize that their trust level is caput...they're so desperate it's almost comical.
Oh, I don't know about that.

Look at how divided this country is becoming, every little "group" leveraging its specific, narcissistic grievances to protect their little piece of turf.

"E Pluribus Unum" is dead.

That looks pretty effective to me.

Who is to blame for the division?

The Democrats have played-out their hand in recent years, and it's a good bet that America has had enough of them for a while.

A good bet, huh? How good? What are you willing to bet on 2016?
After the 2010 mid-terms? (Obama's "shellacking")?

After the 2014 mid-terms?

With the ton of (rapidly increasing) baggage that Billary had (and is) accumulating?

With Obumble serving-up disaster after disaster after disaster after disaster?

That's a very good question.

I'm tired .. I'll be glad to insult anyone after some sleep though...:night:

The Democrats have played-out their hand in recent years, and it's a good bet that America has had enough of them for a while.

With the ton of (rapidly increasing) baggage that Billary had (and is) accumulating?

When you know....give me a shout. I'll be an easy mark for you.

Oh, that was a Real Question...

How much am I willing to bet?

Not one penny.

Way too many variables for me to risk any personal money.

I'm 'cheap' that way.

But I stand by the observation, that it's a good bet, after the American People took control of both House and Senate away from the Democrats, that America is done with the Democrats for a while, until the next time that the Republicans screw-the-pooch... which they will... they're merely the flip side of the coin... both parties compulsively screw-up.

Oh, that was a Real Question...

How much am I willing to bet?

Not one penny.

Way too many variables for me to risk any personal money.

I'm 'cheap' that way.

But I stand by the observation, that it's a good bet, after the American People took control of both House and Senate away from the Democrats, that America is done with the Democrats for a while, until the next time that the Republicans screw-the-pooch... which they will... they're merely the flip side of the coin... both parties compulsively screw-up.

Forget money. Sometime in November 2016.....we'll bet avatars or something. Based on demographics and the number of seats open...this should be a good election for Democrats.

The GOP is, I contend, screwing the pooch right now.

"Both parties are the same" is a lame cop out that many "conservatives" like to trot out. Not the case. One of the parties has better policies than the other. The only question is whether or not the party with shitty policies can effectively hide that fact with a shroud of fear.

Last edited:
...Forget money. Sometime in November 2016.....we'll bet avatars or something...
Fair enough... we'll figure something out..

..Based on demographics and the number if seats open...this should be a good election for Democrats...
We profoundly disagree about prospects, of course.

...The GOP is, I contend, screwing the pooch right now...
Possibly...

..."Both parties are the same" is a lame cop out that many "conservatives" like to trot out...
It's not just Conservatives, and it's only "lame" if you are overly vested in one party or another.

...Not the case. One of the parties has better policies than the other...
In recent decades...

The Democratic Party usually has better domestic programming for the Common Man and they suck at foreign affairs.

The Republican Party usually has better foreign programming and they rein-in their spendthrift counterparts domestically.

...The only question is whether or not the party with shitty policies can effectively hide that fact with a shroud of fear.
The Democrats push 'fear' by making folks worry that the Pubs will take away their Free Lunch and by making folks worry that the Pubs want perpetual war.

The Republicans push 'fear' by making folks worry about the Boogeymen overseas and by making folks worry about the Dems taxing them into the poorhouse.

Both parties have a mixture of Good, Mediocre and Shitty platform planks and policies.

MEH.

...Forget money. Sometime in November 2016.....we'll bet avatars or something...
Fair enough... we'll figure something out..

..Based on demographics and the number if seats open...this should be a good election for Democrats...
We profoundly disagree about prospects, of course.

...The GOP is, I contend, screwing the pooch right now...
Possibly...

..."Both parties are the same" is a lame cop out that many "conservatives" like to trot out...
It's not just Conservatives, and it's only "lame" if you are overly vested in one party or another.

...Not the case. One of the parties has better policies than the other...
In recent decades...

The Democratic Party usually has better domestic programming for the Common Man and they suck at foreign affairs.

The Republican Party usually has better foreign programming and they rein-in their spendthrift counterparts domestically.

...The only question is whether or not the party with shitty policies can effectively hide that fact with a shroud of fear.
The Democrats push 'fear' by making folks worry that the Pubs will take away their Free Lunch and by making folks worry that the Pubs want perpetual war.

The Republicans push 'fear' by making folks worry about the Boogeymen overseas and by making folks worry about the Dems taxing them into the poorhouse.

Both parties have a mixture of Good, Mediocre and Shitty platform planks and policies.

MEH.

So much wrong with that post......I'm going to just let it sit there and stink up the joint.

I have said the Hands Up Don't Shoot crap was false from the beginning. Don't try to make political capital over it...

Isn't that EXACTLY what Reverend Al, the media and the left in general did?

Forum List

Back