Hands Up Don't Shooters!

Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts
.. I laugh .. :lmao:

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) ..

Can you point out which Democrats thought Obama was God? Thanks.

Major difference between Obama and God. you can prove Obama exists.

Metaphorically speaking, the legions of gushing, near-orgasmic yammering Obama fans, who damned-near soiled themselves, every time he spoke, in the early days...

The legions of bright-eyed, hopefuls who so naively and comically fawned over our manufactured Rock-Star-in-Chief...

The sort that triggered a ton of political cartoons of the times, such as the old favorite...

Again, who were these people, exactly? I think these people only exist in your head.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, I did vote for him in 2012 because I really, really hate Mormons.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked up everything.

As evidenced by large numbers of Democratic local candidates who did not want the Failed Messiah to campaign for them in the mid-terms...

NObody wanted Bush to campaign for them in 2006. No one wanted Clinton to campaign for them in 1998. No one wanted to be seen with REAGAN in 1986. So this isn't really evidence of anything other than sixth year midterms suck for a president's party.

Louis Farrakhan proclaimed Obama the messiah. There's a YouTube video.

Now that this, " Hands up, don't shoot " liberal, "farce extravaganza" has come to light and found wanting on the facts

This kind of reminds me of when Democrats thought Obama was God..( they had faith ) ..

...LMFAO
Gee, I posted two that were screaming about obama paying their mortgage and their obamaphones, and I was called a "racist" for it!!!!

Coming soon to Radio City...
note.gif
"Hands up - Don't Shoot" - the Musical.
note.gif
- a Liberal Race-Card Circle-Jerk LLC production

I suspect there'll be a lot of "percussion" instruments involved...

I have said the Hands Up Don't Shoot crap was false from the beginning. Don't try to make political capital over it...
Why not?

Dems try to make political capital out of every black punk shot while resisting arrest or in the commission of a crime.

That is, unless the shooter is another punk committing a crime.

Then it's all "Who gives a shit, it's just hip hop culture.".

Is Barack Obama the Messiah

Do Democrats suffer from short and long term memory loss? .. my vote is definately

How many athletes or politicians have you seen or heard using the phrase "hands up, don't shoot" since the results of the full investigation were released?

That phrase worked. It promoted a non-violent response to injustice. The fact is that law enforcement in this nation is undergoing additional training and self evaluation.

Some of you nutters who are claiming that people saying "hands up, don't shoot" caused violence or the deaths of anyone......are fucking idiots.

I'm so glad, by the way that nutters would never take a phrase that doesn't carry the full weight of truth and use it to spur a political or social movement.

How many athletes or politicians have you seen or heard using the phrase "hands up, don't shoot" since the results of the full investigation were released?

That phrase worked. It promoted a non-violent response to injustice. The fact is that law enforcement in this nation is undergoing additional training and self evaluation.

Some of you nutters who are claiming that people saying "hands up, don't shoot" caused violence or the deaths of anyone......are fucking idiots.

I'm so glad, by the way that nutters would never take a phrase that doesn't carry the full weight of truth and use it to spur a political or social movement.

This movement you speak of is nothing new, I recognize it as yet another Democratic Party race baiting extravaganza. In your world it seems looting, police killings, public and private property damage, rising crime rates, further mistrust of federal, state and local governments etc. etc. etc. never happened.

Should police and government officials be reigned in probably and definately.

The Democrats have played-out their hand in recent years, and it's a good bet that America has had enough of them for a while.

This movement you speak of is nothing new, I recognize it as yet another Democratic Party race baiting extravaganza. In your world it seems looting, police killings, public and private property damage, rising crime rates, further mistrust of federal, state and local governments etc. etc. etc. never happened.

The "hands up don't shoot chant" did not cause that shit. You are bright enough to know that. Why are you playing stupid?

The PC Police got what they wanted.

The end always justifies the means for zealots.

I still wonder how an Armed Nazi (White) manages to get taken alive, but a black kid gets shot for "Grand Theft Cigars".

Holmes, Loughner white guys who shoot up a bunch of people, yet the police manage to take them alive, but man, Eric Garner was selling cigarettes, kill that fucker.

The problem is with a police force that sees blacks as less than human and more deserving of the use of deadly force disproportionate to their crimes.

Simple mided people are easy to get to accept whatever is put in front of them.
Say something over and over even if it's a lie and it's accepted as fact....

NFL football players.
TV news hosts...
Politicians on the floor of the Senate and House of representatives with this nonsense...

And that didn't play into the protesters in NY chanting we want dead cops...

C'mon....

You guys all look like the fools that you are buying into the race baiters bullshit.

Forum List

Back