"Hamberders"

I think it is much more a matter of his JUST NOT CARING. I mean, his whole life, when has he ever shown his need to care about anything he ever said or did. with women, business, interviews, public image, personal life and habits, politics, media. His whole life he simply did and said whatever he wanted. And he's not shy to admit it.

What a great president he makes. No PC, no politics, no bluff, no apologies, no fear, no being bought, no acquiescence. Just full steam ahead towards his goals for America and god help you if you get in his way.

Plus he's got a wicked sense of humor....this is some inside joke...probably what one of his grandkids calls burgers. And you're right....he just doesn't give a shit what the media trolls think of him....he's on top of the world....he's President and they all need a ladder to kiss his ass.

If nothing else, Trump has made jackasses out of the entire political system, Washington DC and the whole media complex. Not only did he do everything they said he'd never do, but he out games them while playing the whole lot of them like a grand piano. On points alone, Trump deserves a Nobel just for showing that all of politics and the media are pure bullshit. Trump, the quintessential businessman and strategist; like a magician, he keeps everyone's attention diverted while he reshuffles the deck.

Just when the Left thinks they got him for palming a card, he shows then it's really a coin trick. :D

And he's donating the salary to charity while this costs his company millions in contracts he can't make due to supposed conflict of interest. I'm glad he got the old post office hotel open before he was sworn in.....that's become the magnet attraction on Pennsylvania Ave...anybody who's anybody stays there. I kind of hope he hangs up his spurs and doesn't run in 2020....get that Wall built and he's done everything he promised he'd do and at 74 doesn't need to keep up this pace.

He lost the popular vote, btw.

You Tards just love to keep bringing that up! Yet you bristle whenever anyone goes back to point out things about Obama. I can't WAIT for the day you win an election but didn't get the popular vote. Yet you ignore that her edge in popular vote amounts to a few counties around LA. BTW, Hillary WON the popular vote (if we can assume all her votes were legit, legal ones), and GUESS WHERE THAT GOT HER, ACE:

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is.

You're right. You can't prove it. You just like to think it. But lessee:

• Trump made billions of wealth on his own in private enterprise. Hillary made all her wealth off the backs of taxpayers, then went broke after being in the Whitehouse.
  • Trump won a national election playing by the rules with no experience. Hillary was the perennial veteran favored candidate and still lost despite breaking every rule she could.
  • Trump ran and won. Hillary has run TWICE against two unknown, inexperienced underdogs and lost both times.
  • Trump's smarts is to make you think he's a clown until its too late to see he just checkmated you. Hillary's smarts is to lie and cheat through her teeth and break every law yet never get caught, much less prosecuted.
I'll gladly take Trump.

Always the showman.... :lol:

white%20house%20clemson.jpg

I hope this is what he serves if he ever invites North Korea to the White House. Or maybe the Queen of England.

I mean seriously: Welcome To America, Bitch. Dig In. How refreshing to have ONE politician in Washington who is NOT pretentious. This guy is not afraid to get catsup on his cheek or his sleeve. I bet he burps and farts like a real human being too.

I mean seriously: Welcome To America, Bitch. Dig In. How refreshing to have ONE politician in Washington who is NOT pretentious. This guy is not afraid to get catsup on his cheek or his sleeve. I bet he burps and farts like a real human being too.

queen%20clubs%20trump.jpg

queen%20clubs%20trump.jpg

Seriously. C'mon, Queenie, shake a leg. Is that the fastest you can walk? I got golf carts we could have used that go faster. I can see why you lost the war: all your guys got fuzzy top-heavy hats over their eyes they can't even see! Look like Marge Simpson. She's a cartoon in our country, you know, like England.

235642-cast_marge.jpg

Once again the President trolls the FAKE NEWS creeps.....it must crack him up to see them almost leap out of their chairs screeching about how "stupid" he is. He knows whatever he says and does they will hate and mock so why not have some fun with it? Burger King trolled him back and everybody, except the communists, had a good time.
eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

The POTUS is clearly stupid or senile, IMO.

Are you saying he is not?

And if so, where is your proof?
He WON...and Hillary LOST...

He lost the popular vote, btw. And I don't care about the Electoral College (even though I despised both candidates for POTUS).

And what the heck does winning an election have to do with intelligence?

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is (though I cannot prove it...but it should be obvious to anyone who is not stupid/biased).
Putting your emails on a PRIVATE SERVER...when you know damn well it is ILLEGAL...is pretty stupid...
It wasn't illegal at the time. Everyone was aware she was doing it. No one stopped her. So that was not the case. Putting her emails on a private server was pure Hillary paranoia--she has always been very protective of her privacy. I also wonder if it was partly to keep her doings with the Foundation away from prying eyes. But I don't know.

Once again the President trolls the FAKE NEWS creeps.....it must crack him up to see them almost leap out of their chairs screeching about how "stupid" he is. He knows whatever he says and does they will hate and mock so why not have some fun with it? Burger King trolled him back and everybody, except the communists, had a good time.
eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He lost the popular vote, btw. And I don't care about the Electoral College (even though I despised both candidates for POTUS).

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is (though I cannot prove it...but it should be obvious to anyone who is not stupid/biased).
Putting your emails on a PRIVATE SERVER...when you know damn well it is ILLEGAL...is pretty stupid...

That was lazy/arrogant more then stupid, IMO. She did not do it because she did not know it was wrong. She did it because she either didn't think she would be caught or she just did not care.

Besides, are you saying there are no smart criminals? There are...lots of them.

And are you saying that brilliant people NEVER do REALLY stupid things.
I knew lots of REALLY, smart people in university who did a LOT of REALLY stupid things.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

It wasn't illegal at the time.

18 U.S. Code 793 Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information.
18 U.S. Code 798 Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation general
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking

Everyone was aware she was doing it.

Legally, that is culpable negligence. Doesn't make it OK. People have been thrown into prison for doing some of the things she did, to a far smaller degree.

No one stopped her.

If I see you breaking into a house and look the other way, does that make it not a crime? All you are proving is what a f---ked up, corrupt mess Washington is.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

It wasn't illegal at the time. Everyone was aware she was doing it. No one stopped her. So that was not the case. Putting her emails on a private server was pure Hillary paranoia--she has always been very protective of her privacy. I also wonder if it was partly to keep her doings with the Foundation away from prying eyes. But I don't know.
That would be my guess...she didn't want all of that "pay to play" while she was SOS to see the light of day...

It wasn't illegal at the time.

18 U.S. Code 793 Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information.
18 U.S. Code 798 Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation general
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking

Everyone was aware she was doing it.

Legally, that is culpable negligence. Doesn't make it OK. People have been thrown into prison for doing some of the things she did, to a far smaller degree.

No one stopped her.

If I see you breaking into a house and look the other way, does that make it not a crime? All you are proving is what a f---ked up, corrupt mess Washington is.
That's a lot of horseshit, Toob. I don't know what you do for a living, but if you are indeed a lawyer, you can argue this with the lawyers in the DOJ who disagreed with you that she could be successfully prosecuted.

Forum List

Back