"Hamberders"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Once again the President trolls the FAKE NEWS creeps.....it must crack him up to see them almost leap out of their chairs screeching about how "stupid" he is. He knows whatever he says and does they will hate and mock so why not have some fun with it? Burger King trolled him back and everybody, except the communists, had a good time.
eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

Once again the President trolls the FAKE NEWS creeps.....it must crack him up to see them almost leap out of their chairs screeching about how "stupid" he is. He knows whatever he says and does they will hate and mock so why not have some fun with it? Burger King trolled him back and everybody, except the communists, had a good time.
eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

The POTUS is clearly stupid or senile, IMO.

Are you saying he is not?

And if so, where is your proof?

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He WON...and Hillary LOST...

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He lost the popular vote, btw. And I don't care about the Electoral College (even though I despised both candidates for POTUS).

And what the heck does winning an election have to do with intelligence?

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is (though I cannot prove it...but it should be obvious to anyone who is not stupid/biased).

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

How logic works is that you present clear evidence....You don't make the charge and demand others prove you wrong.....The latter is how despots and crackpots operate.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He lost the popular vote, btw. And I don't care about the Electoral College (even though I despised both candidates for POTUS).

And what the heck does winning an election have to do with intelligence?

Trump is clearly miles stupider than Clinton is (though I cannot prove it...but it should be obvious to anyone who is not stupid/biased).
Putting your emails on a PRIVATE SERVER...when you know damn well it is ILLEGAL...is pretty stupid...

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

Here is this lighthearted thread about people making fun of themselves and not taking themselves too seriously.

Then, suddenly in comes the hater to shit all over the thread and ruin the fun.

You are just like....

LSU fans on the SEC Rant.

z4dtplt.png

Hamberders are best with chease, oneons, letus, tomaeto, mayunaise and catchup.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He still milks them like a goat in heat for millions in free advertising like during the election and yet they still don't get it. And Derps like Billy0000 and Deanturd sit up all night like Pavlov's dogs waiting to lap up his next tweet at 4AM with misspelling at in it just so they can jump on here to report it. Priceless.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

The POTUS is clearly stupid or senile, IMO. Are you saying he is not?

I think it is much more a matter of his JUST NOT CARING. I mean, his whole life, when has he ever shown his need to care about anything he ever said or did. with women, business, interviews, public image, personal life and habits, politics, media. His whole life he simply did and said whatever he wanted. And he's not shy to admit it.

What a great president he makes. No PC, no politics, no bluff, no apologies, no fear, no being bought, no acquiescence. Just full steam ahead towards his goals for America and god help you if you get in his way.

eat-sandwich.gif

Dw95IQ8U8AA_n-b

Dw90ZIRWkAImfYt

He CHEATED.

I think it is much more a matter of his JUST NOT CARING. I mean, his whole life, when has he ever shown his need to care about anything he ever said or did. with women, business, interviews, public image, personal life and habits, politics, media. His whole life he simply did and said whatever he wanted. And he's not shy to admit it.

What a great president he makes. No PC, no politics, no bluff, no apologies, no fear, no being bought, no acquiescence. Just full steam ahead towards his goals for America and god help you if you get in his way.

Plus he's got a wicked sense of humor....this is some inside joke...probably what one of his grandkids calls burgers. And you're right....he just doesn't give a shit what the media trolls think of him....he's on top of the world....he's President and they all need a ladder to kiss his ass.

Forum List

Back