Nancy Pelosi.Will You Welcome Ten Desperate Mexican Families To Move Into Your Large Home?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: This would be such an ideal question for a reporter/host to ask of Queen Pelosi. Especially being the way she has been behaving over this wall debacle. So it's immoral to build this wall being we are a nation of compassion/caring/ etc. etc. We dont need walls, just let them in.
Well, if Nancy Pelosi wants to be so giving to all of these illegal aliens who just want to walk over the border, no questions asked, then can we all assume that Queen Pelosi will just let the first ten or so immigrant families to just move into her multi-million estate, that probably has a wall around it?
What do you guys think?
:5_1_12024:

you see, if a conservative wont allow an immigrant family to move into their 3000 sq foot home, they will be deemed racist and just like hitler

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: This would be such an ideal question for a reporter/host to ask of Queen Pelosi. Especially being the way she has been behaving over this wall debacle. So it's immoral to build this wall being we are a nation of compassion/caring/ etc. etc. We dont need walls, just let them in.
Well, if Nancy Pelosi wants to be so giving to all of these illegal aliens who just want to walk over the border, no questions asked, then can we all assume that Queen Pelosi will just let the first ten or so immigrant families to just move into her multi-million estate, that probably has a wall around it?
What do you guys think?

The LEAST she ought to do is stand down by the border and welcome them across the border into the USA, greeting each and shaking their hand for all their efforts to get here as she hands out free lemonade and McDonalds hamberders to each of them.

What do you guys think?
Of all the stupid retorts/arguments for a Wall, this "invite an illegal family into your home" has got to be the most off point.
No reporter is going to ask that, because it's moronic.

What do you guys think?
Of all the stupid retorts/arguments for a Wall, this "invite an illegal family into your home" has got to be the most off point.

I'm not sure it is. I think I'd want to ask Nancy why walls, fences, doors and locks are such a bad, ineffective idea to protect our country we value when they work perfectly well and are employed greatly by most everyone here privately to protect our homes, businesses and valued possessions!

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure it is. I think I'd want to ask Nancy why walls, fences, doors and locks are such a bad, ineffective idea to protect our country we value when they work perfectly well and are employed greatly by most everyone here privately to protect our homes, businesses and valued possessions!
Does the size and cost of the proposed border wall give you any clues to why some people might think it is not a cost effective solution? You know 5B is only a fraction of the cost--this year's amount to be getting on with?
Pelosi's estate wall is not 2,000 miles long and 30 feet tall, made of solid concrete, so far as I know.

What do you guys think?

Meghan McCain should ask Joyce Blowfart if she would allow a few immigrant families to move into her home, right on live TV,,that would be interesting to watch

What do you guys think?

Does the size and cost of the proposed border wall give you any clues to why some people might think it is not a cost effective solution? You know 5B is only a fraction of the cost--this year's amount to be getting on with?
Pelosi's estate wall is not 2,000 miles long and 30 feet tall, made of solid concrete, so far as I know.

5 billion, 20 billion, it doesn't matter. It's a tiny drop (0.6%) of our GDP and will pay for itself in less than a year in the money it saves us in reduced costs related to illegals (est. $146 B/yr.) Then there is the matter of eventually getting a trade modification worked out that would effectively have Mexico repaying us for it anyway.

who knows, maybe the 80 year old speaker will fall ill during all this, and then her brain loses 1/3rd of all its cells, and she will agree to the 6 billion dollars.

the only aliens allowed to move into my home are russian women under 35

What do you guys think?

Of course she would...once a week, and only if they clean toilets.

i wonder if Pelosi knows how much 22 Trillion is,,i wonder if all of those dollar bills will reach pluto

What do you guys think?

Of course she would...once a week, and only if they clean toilets.
well dont forget her 36,000 sq foot lawn

im sure Bill Clinton and Joe Biden would,,but they would select the ones they want to move in

Forum List

Back