Hamas: 'we Want An Islamic State'

Hamas headband and toy gun on Temple Mount

what a cute pic, probably a little Jewish boy posing for a pic. :lol:

Hamas-Kids-Temple-Mount-8.jpg

bit early for Halloween
Is that what you are going to dress your kids in?

Very doubtful as if it was he would have been gang raped, shot, beaten and finally eaten by the Palestinians on the Temple mount. No Jews are allowed access to the latrines built on the temple mount because one day they might be able to prove that the crap on the floor was from mohameds flying horse

Very doubtful as if it was he would have been gang raped, shot, beaten and finally eaten by the Palestinians on the Temple mount. No Jews are allowed access to the latrines built on the temple mount because one day they might be able to prove that the crap on the floor was from mohameds flying horse

I just read a whole bunch of them went to the temple mount under guards, but anyway,
why should they not have an Islamic state, the Jews want a Jewish state?

bit early for Halloween

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . . and what else do you suppose does one expect to receive after having committed the possibility of this described atrocity and another such as the one called land theft?

They are more than welcome to have an Islamic state. In whatever hellhole that is Gaza or Ramallah. Let them bring ISIS in, too, as they adore them. Better western practice, LOL

bit early for Halloween

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . . and what else do you suppose does one expect to receive after having committed the possibility of this described atrocity and another such as the one called land theft?

The Jews 'stole' Jerusalem....

You're a walking hilarity

They are more than welcome to have an Islamic state. In whatever hellhole that is Gaza or Ramallah. Let them bring ISIS in, too, as they adore them. Better western practice, LOL

So you admit Gaza and Ramallah is a hellhole. I bet the rest of Israel is nice tho hey.

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . .
It's called drivel, of course.

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . .
It's called drivel, of course.

No, it's called fact. Something you know little about.

I just read a whole bunch of them went to the temple mount under guards, but anyway,

Absolutely, I agree. And I too am in full support of a Palestinian State. Why is it that not a single surrounding Arab country will allow it for the return of their Palestinians?.

Absolutely, I agree. And I too am in full support of a Palestinian State. Why is it that not a single surrounding Arab country will allow it for the return of their Palestinians?.

The Palestinians that live there are home and even some of the Jews are living on their land.
If the Israelites cared so much for Palestine, they would of never left, but they did, and if it wasn't for Britain, they would not even be there. Heck they loved Babylon more than what they call Israel now. I suspect most of the Jews living in Israel are part German and Russian, and whatever else.

The Palestinians that live there are home and even some of the Jews are living on their land. If the Israelites cared so much for Palestine, they would of never left, but they did, and if it wasn't for Britain, they would not even be there. Heck they loved Babylon more than what they call Israel now. I suspect most of the Jews living in Israel are part German and Russian, and whatever else.
And then major arab settlers and squatters from the hood crowded into the country and decided to redistribute what wasn't theirs, of course.

Forum List

Back