Hamas: 'we Want An Islamic State'

Hamas headband and toy gun on Temple Mount

what a cute pic, probably a little Jewish boy posing for a pic. :lol:

Hamas-Kids-Temple-Mount-8.jpg

bit early for Halloween
Is that what you are going to dress your kids in?

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . . and what else do you suppose does one expect to receive after having committed the possibility of this described atrocity and another such as the one called land theft?

Pro Palestinian idiots: always making excuses for Palestinian hatred.

Actually, these kids are full of hate because that's what they are taught from birth. Try and get that through your shitty little brain

I think its more like having to grow up under the Israel suppression,military, and racism.

I think its more like having to grow up under the Israel suppression,military, and racism.
Ah, so, non-semite palistanians are teaching racism toward jews.
There are Jews and people of Arab descent in Australia, so there must be some Semites in the Palistan area in New South Wales.
Do they teach racism toward jews too?

I am not sure what they teach in New South Wales.

Ah, so, non-semite palistanians are teaching racism toward jews.
There are Jews and people of Arab descent in Australia, so there must be some Semites in the Palistan area in New South Wales.
Shouldn't palistanians, currently occupying judea & samaria, be moving back home to new South Wales, then?

There are no people from Palistan in the area, unless recently recruited for fighting in Syria. I understand that there are Australians that have joined the Syrian rebels.

bit early for Halloween

There's a strong likelihood, that these children are dressed this way in order to show their extreme hatred for Israel after having been past witnesses to close relatives being blown to bloody pulps by an IDF operation against them in Gaza. It's called 'blowback' . . . and what else do you suppose does one expect to receive after having committed the possibility of this described atrocity and another such as the one called land theft?

Actually, these kids are full of hate because that's what they are taught from birth. Try and get that through your shitty little brain

About two million Muslim Arabs live in Israel as Israeli citizens with equal rights, who prefer to live in Israel over any other Muslim shithole.

There are no people from Palistan in the area,
Those settlers don't advertise their settling-squatting nature, of course.
unless recently recruited for fighting in Syria. I understand that there are Australians that have joined the Syrian rebels.
Hopefully to meet allah at the earliest possible convenience..
So, you support the Syrian Government. That's interesting.
Mucho funny! Supporters of the crazed palisimian thug nutters, full of islamic shit, talking. hehe

bit early for Halloween

About two million Muslim Arabs live in Israel as Israeli citizens with equal rights, who prefer to live in Israel over any other Muslim shithole.

Roudy it's been a while. How you been?

Very doubtful as if it was he would have been gang raped, shot, beaten and finally eaten by the Palestinians on the Temple mount. No Jews are allowed access to the latrines built on the temple mount because one day they might be able to prove that the crap on the floor was from mohameds flying horse

I just read a whole bunch of them went to the temple mount under guards, but anyway,
why should they not have an Islamic state, the Jews want a Jewish state?

Why should they demand Israel be part of that Islamic state and allow the muslims to carry on with the holocaust ?

bit early for Halloween

What land theft would that be as monti's link showed they owned only 0.8% of Palestine , The rest they stole over time from the lands legal owners. They would not face any blowback if the ceased their VIOLENCE, BELLIGERENCE, TERORISM and ATTACKS ON ISRAEL. The solution to all their problems is in their own hands, they cant even fulfil their declaration of independence properly because they refuse to sit down and talk.

They are more than welcome to have an Islamic state. In whatever hellhole that is Gaza or Ramallah. Let them bring ISIS in, too, as they adore them. Better western practice, LOL

So you admit Gaza and Ramallah is a hellhole. I bet the rest of Israel is nice tho hey.

It is when the ISLAMONAZIS aren't trying to mass murder Israeli children, and the hell holes that are Palestine are such because of the Palestinians insistence on propaganda

Very doubtful as if it was he would have been gang raped, shot, beaten and finally eaten by the Palestinians on the Temple mount. No Jews are allowed access to the latrines built on the temple mount because one day they might be able to prove that the crap on the floor was from mohameds flying horse

I just read a whole bunch of them went to the temple mount under guards, but anyway,

Absolutely, I agree. And I too am in full support of a Palestinian State. Why is it that not a single surrounding Arab country will allow it for the return of their Palestinians?.

The Palestinians that live there are home and even some of the Jews are living on their land.
If the Israelites cared so much for Palestine, they would of never left, but they did, and if it wasn't for Britain, they would not even be there. Heck they loved Babylon more than what they call Israel now. I suspect most of the Jews living in Israel are part German and Russian, and whatever else.

Yes the Palestinians are home, they are called the Jews that is why the Jews are living on Palestinian land. The arab muslims had NO LEGAL CLAIM TO THE LAND under any laws you care to bring up. Britain had nothing to do with the Jewish presence in Palestine, that honour goes to the Ottomans and the LoN. You would lose the farm if you took that bet as the majority of Jews in Israel are from the M.E. after getting evicted from their homes and property in 1949

Absolutely, I agree. And I too am in full support of a Palestinian State. Why is it that not a single surrounding Arab country will allow it for the return of their Palestinians?.

The Palestinians that live there are home and even some of the Jews are living on their land.
If the Israelites cared so much for Palestine, they would of never left, but they did, and if it wasn't for Britain, they would not even be there. Heck they loved Babylon more than what they call Israel now. I suspect most of the Jews living in Israel are part German and Russian, and whatever else.

Yes the Palestinians are home, they are called the Jews that is why the Jews are living on Palestinian land. The arab muslims had NO LEGAL CLAIM TO THE LAND under any laws you care to bring up. Britain had nothing to do with the Jewish presence in Palestine, that honour goes to the Ottomans and the LoN. You would lose the farm if you took that bet as the majority of Jews in Israel are from the M.E. after getting evicted from their homes and property in 1949

"AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. -

See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Forum List

Back