Hamas turns 25!

Do pay attention, dumbass.

Israel is Jewish land now, and will be until the Arab world takes it from them, if ever.

So far, they haven't been able to.

Allah SUCKS at warfare. :lol:

So rather than back up your claims that Israel is a Jewish land, we aren't talking about today's Israel's existence, we are speaking of your claim that all that land is Jewish only, explain to us please, is it reserved for them? Even if that country never existed?

Like the bigot you are, you deflect and divert. You lose.

:lmao:
Holy shit, you're a dumbfuck.

You don't like Israel being Jewish?

TAKE IT FROM THEM.

Deflection, yet again.

Irosie most people don't view the Bible as a historical document. I simply asked Davemen to back up his claims, that Israel is Jewish land, he couldn't come up with anything and diverted the topic. Not surprisingly I told him being a Christian Zionist isn't an excuse for it either. So no answer.
Israel is Jewish land NOW.

That's all the reason they need.

Don't like it? Too bad. Allah doesn't seem to be able to do anything about it. But then, his footsoldiers are incredibly incompetent at warfare.

What are you trying to brag about a world power bombing a defenseless population as if they are brave and tough people? So impressive, being a psychotic killer seems to impress you. Israel doesn't impress us, Palestinian resistance fighters that stand strong impress the world, they fight with their determination, not their weapons.

LOL the islamo nazi throat slitting pigs are playing HELPLESS again try again 'because' The islamo nazi pigs sit on VAST WEALTH and there is nothing HEROIC about a stinking slut with a bomb on her whorish ass murdering children -----because she cannot tolerate her own life as a MUSLIMAH

Israel is Jewish land NOW.

That's all the reason they need.

Don't like it? Too bad. Allah doesn't seem to be able to do anything about it. But then, his footsoldiers are incredibly incompetent at warfare.

What are you trying to brag about a world power bombing a defenseless population as if they are brave and tough people? So impressive, being a psychotic killer seems to impress you. Israel doesn't impress us, Palestinian resistance fighters that stand strong impress the world, they fight with their determination, not their weapons.

LOL the islamo nazi throat slitting pigs are playing HELPLESS again try again 'because' The islamo nazi pigs sit on VAST WEALTH and there is nothing HEROIC about a stinking slut with a bomb on her whorish ass murdering children -----because she cannot tolerate her own life as a MUSLIMAH

When Muslims are united, then nothing will be a problem, I won't be on this forum, Jerusalem will be brought back to purity, God's purity. But as of now, Arabs don't all share the same views, so no, we Palestinians don't sit on Vast Wealth. Palestinians are Palestinians, not 20 other Arabic countries.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
What's wrong with people like you who claim it's the land of Jews, even though it wasn't for several thousand years?
What's wrong with people like you who refuse to recognize it's the land of Jews now, and no amount of sissy bedwetter whining is going to change it?

Provide us with historical documents where Israel has existed in the past 3,000 plus years.
Holy Bible=Historical Document. Period.

What's wrong with people like you who refuse to recognize it's the land of Jews now, and no amount of sissy bedwetter whining is going to change it?

Provide us with historical documents where Israel has existed in the past 3,000 plus years.

Nope. Not in today's world, btw, if you do take the Holy Bible as your historical document, that's fine...I respect that. But you should read the contradictions on Israel. I know I can't take the Koran as a historical document, so I'm not trying to offend you. :cool:

Nope. Not in today's world, btw, if you do take the Holy Bible as your historical document, that's fine...I respect that. But you should read the contradictions on Israel. I know I can't take the Koran as a historical document, so I'm not trying to offend you. :cool:
Ha ha. Even the Koran gives Israel to the Jews and absolutely zero mention of "Palestinians" or "Palestine".

Give housefly a break, he's so old, he needs to think that soon, he'll be in a better place... even if he can't afford the nice coffin.

Forum List

Back