Hamas turns 25!

Sherri calls the pharmacy every morning:
"Do you guys have any scumbags? I haven't gotten laid in like 10 years."

If your looking for scumbags, you could Ask the Rabbi
The Awareness Center, Inc.: Sex Offender Registry
Once again a Muslim brings up this site while completely overlooking all the rape and abuse which goes on in madrassas and mosques by the Imams, Mullahs, and religious teachers. At one time, this list that Yusef Mohammed just brought up contained the name of a man with the last name of Capone. I don't think the Capone family would have liked to see a relative's name on the list, and for all we know this list isn't really true. For one thing, we would be reading in news sources about these Jewish people if the list were actually accurate. And for another thing, Mr. Gooz completely overlooks all the Muslim rapes that are going on all over Europe by his brethren. Just Google Muslim rapes across Europe, and we can get a good idea what Mr. Gooz' fellow Muslims are doing since they were allowed to immigrate to civilized countries. It wasn't enough that they raped in their own countries, but felt that it was OK to do so in Europe.

ADKAN - Wall of Shame

You lied, you showed hypocrisy so God hates you. And, so you hate those settlers then?

You're argument is baseless, because all militants are men above military age.

Where did I lie, retard?

Oh, yes, nowhere. Retard.

Terrorist-felching retards don't speak for God.

Stop lying, and no you're just another person who thinks he knows what God means, you don't. God hates hypocrites as I've said. But you're painfully dumb.
Really? When I claim someone has lied, I'm smart enough to point out the lie.

But you're not that smart, are you, dumbass?

Here's a little tip: The definition of "lie" is NOT "something the left cannot argue rationally against".

Let me know if you need help with that.

... who stole their land.
The Muslims are pissed because the Jews built their holy sites UNDER the Muslim ones. :lol:

What's wrong with people like you who claim it's the land of Jews, even though it wasn't for several thousand years?
What's wrong with people like you who refuse to recognize it's the land of Jews now, and no amount of sissy bedwetter whining is going to change it?

The Muslims are pissed because the Jews built their holy sites UNDER the Muslim ones. :lol:

What's wrong with people like you who claim it's the land of Jews, even though it wasn't for several thousand years?
What's wrong with people like you who refuse to recognize it's the land of Jews now, and no amount of sissy bedwetter whining is going to change it?

Provide us with historical documents where Israel has existed in the past 3,000 plus years.

Like I said...I deal in reality.

You deal in Jew-hating fantasy.

Your interpretation of reality is one of a kind

:lmao:
Not at all. Normal people the world over share this reality -- the one and only reality, I might add.

Abnormal Jew-hating retards, however, share your pseudo-reality.

No one shares your 'reality' besides some American Christian Zionists.

Normal people around the world aren't so foolish.

Last edited:
If your looking for scumbags, you could Ask the Rabbi
The Awareness Center, Inc.: Sex Offender Registry
Once again a Muslim brings up this site while completely overlooking all the rape and abuse which goes on in madrassas and mosques by the Imams, Mullahs, and religious teachers. At one time, this list that Yusef Mohammed just brought up contained the name of a man with the last name of Capone. I don't think the Capone family would have liked to see a relative's name on the list, and for all we know this list isn't really true. For one thing, we would be reading in news sources about these Jewish people if the list were actually accurate. And for another thing, Mr. Gooz completely overlooks all the Muslim rapes that are going on all over Europe by his brethren. Just Google Muslim rapes across Europe, and we can get a good idea what Mr. Gooz' fellow Muslims are doing since they were allowed to immigrate to civilized countries. It wasn't enough that they raped in their own countries, but felt that it was OK to do so in Europe.

ADKAN - Wall of Shame
Nobody is denying, Yousef Mohammed, that there are child abusers in every religion under the sun. However, the hate sites have a fun time doing the ones about the Jews. How come no one does any of all the Mullah, Ayatollahs, Imams, madrassa teachers, etc.? We are not as limited as you seemingly are to not know that there is probably the same percentage of child abusers in each group. We just don't pull up all the articles which we see on the Internet about your own clergy and madrassa teachers abusing children Should we start doing that to make you happy so you don't feel let out? Meanwhile, it appears that when some anti-Semite like Mr. Gooz brought up this Awareness site and he was told that Capone was Italian, somehow he knew just who to contact to have Capone's name removed and the next time this site was brought up by him -- voila -- Capone's name wasn't there. Maybe Mr. Gooz would like to tell us all about how Gays are hung in his former country, but that transgender operations are legal so that the clergymen can turn their boyfriends into their girlfriends.
Transsexuality in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Provide us with historical documents where Israel has existed in the past 3,000 plus years.
There never was a Palestinian country, people, or culture. You guys are a bunch of recent Arab invaders, who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967. The land has not been Arab land for 700 years. It was controlled by the British and then for 600 years was Ottoman Turk land. Jews maintained a presence since 3000 years ago. The Romans changed the name Israel to Palestine, and the name Palestinian ONLY referred to JEWS of the region up until 1940's.

Not at all. Normal people the world over share this reality -- the one and only reality, I might add.

Majority of Americans support Israel. Dearborn, the Arab capital of the US does not represent "America", kalb Khara.

Hossfly, BecauseIKnow, Roudy, et al,

Yes, well I'm not sure of what the Arabic Script means, but I read the article.

اللعنة حماس مجموعة من الحيوانات مسلم إرهابي!
From the Article cited: said:
"I have been dreaming of this historic moment my entire life, to come to Gaza," he told flag-waving supporters. "I ask God to give me martyrdom one day on this land."

Read more: Hamas is failing its responsibility to Palestinians - The National
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook
(COMMENT)

I am not sure that this Khaled Meshaal should be taken as a reformed threat. HAMAS doesn't seem to have a unified or coherent political direction; one way or the other. One moment, the armed struggle is not the long-term solution --- and the next --- moment it is martyrdom as a welcomed attribute.

It is in everyone's best interest to form an Israel-Palestinian Reconciliation Panel to address grievances. But without an authoritative head, who sets policy on behalve of the Palestinians?

As long as the general population (Palestinians) thinks of men like Meshaal as heroic figures and Islamic Martyrs , so long as it will be that solutions will never be addressed because their shooting and not talking.

Most Respectfully,
R

There never was a Palestinian country, people, or culture. You guys are a bunch of recent Arab invaders, who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967. The land has not been Arab land for 700 years. It was controlled by the British and then for 600 years was Ottoman Turk land. Jews maintained a presence since 3000 years ago. The Romans changed the name Israel to Palestine, and the name Palestinian ONLY referred to JEWS of the region up until 1940's.

Answer the question, btw a few Jews maintaining a presence in that land for 3,000 years, your claim, nothing to back it up. But that's different than Israel existing for 3,000 years. So, NO, it's not their land.

As opposed to, say, Palestine, which is a recent concept?

There is no proof you'd accept. Israel is full of JOOOOS!!!, and so must be destroyed.

Right?

You're not a normal person. You hate Jews, not for anything they've done, but for the fact that they exist.

That is not normal.

Answer the question, btw a few Jews maintaining a presence in that land for 3,000 years, your claim, nothing to back it up. But that's different than Israel existing for 3,000 years. So, NO, it's not their land.
Arabs tried to take it from them.

They failed.

Accept it.

As opposed to, say, Palestine, which is a recent concept?

There is no proof you'd accept. Israel is full of JOOOOS!!!, and so must be destroyed.

Right?

Deflection.

Forum List

Back