Hamas terrorist: 'Our mission was simply to kill'

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Israel's Shin Bet released footage on Wednesday of a Hamas terrorist describing his actions in the south of Israel during the October 7 massacre.

"The mission was simply to kill," said Hamas operative Omar Abu Rusha. "We weren't supposed to kidnap. Just kill."

Kept shooting until they heard no noise

"We checked the house and heard the sounds of young children in the safe room. We shot at the safe room."

He said that he and his comrades kept shooting until they heard no more noise.

"You stopped hearing noise," said the interviewer. "What does that mean?"

"That they died."

Soon afterward, Israeli security forces arrived and Abu Rusha and his comrades turned themselves in following another shootout.

NOVEMBER 1, 2023

From the link on the OP:

'My parents don't know I'm part of Hamas'

Following Abu Rusha's account, the interviewer asked: "Is killing children permitted in Islam?"

"No," he replied.

"What did the Prophet Mohammed say regarding this?"

"Children are not involved," said Abu Rusha.

Finally, the interviewer asked him: "Would your mother and father be proud of these actions?"

"They don't know I'm part of Hamas. If my father sees me, he will shoot me. He will kill me."

"Why?"

"Because of those things [I did]."

Israel's Shin Bet released footage on Wednesday of a Hamas terrorist describing his actions in the south of Israel during the October 7 massacre.

"The mission was simply to kill," said Hamas operative Omar Abu Rusha. "We weren't supposed to kidnap. Just kill."

Kept shooting until they heard no noise

"We checked the house and heard the sounds of young children in the safe room. We shot at the safe room."

He said that he and his comrades kept shooting until they heard no more noise.

"You stopped hearing noise," said the interviewer. "What does that mean?"

"That they died."

Soon afterward, Israeli security forces arrived and Abu Rusha and his comrades turned themselves in following another shootout.

NOVEMBER 1, 2023
There is a reason an eternal lake of fire was created.

And a Hamas official says they will repeat October 7 again and again.

How can you live side by side with people like that??

1698876280153.png

A damaged and blood-stained kindergarten is seen following a deadly infiltration by Hamas gunmen from the Gaza Strip, in Kibbutz Beeri in southern Israel October 22, 2023.(photo credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)

And a Hamas official says they will repeat October 7 again and again.

How can you live side by side with people like that??

View attachment 851821
A damaged and blood-stained kindergarten is seen following a deadly infiltration by Hamas gunmen from the Gaza Strip, in Kibbutz Beeri in southern Israel October 22, 2023.(photo credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)

You misspelled the word "people" in your post, it's spelled "demons".

This has every indication of growing ugly Skye

I'm no pacifist , i realize we gotta do what we gotta do

But don't expect it all some white knight shtick

~S~

Sadly by the looks of it I think you may be right....hopefully there will be some light at the end of this very long and dark tunnel. :(

Somebody else started this stuff. We do conflicts well on this planet. If the elites want a new world order the least they can do is live the same as the peasants in this new war of social justice equality. Otherwise, it is the same old same old quest for domination, power and money.

The world is falling into darkness , so while i'm with most of you who want to target the 'bad guys' , i haven't the heart to cheerlead it all on....~S~
U R correct as "war begets war." No way out as our human condition(human nature) has humanity "locked in" for aggression, vengeance & outright war. Good word choice with your pick of "darkness" as it illustrates humanities current situation to a tee.

Somebody else started this stuff. We do conflicts well on this planet. If the elites want a new world order the least they can do is live the same as the peasants in this new war of social justice equality. Otherwise, it is the same old same old quest for domination, power and money.
Well spoken on your part! Unfortunately humanity is up against the human condition(human nature) meaning power & control, greed, lust, envy & all the other ills will be with us, for a while anyway. Social justice is just a back door attempt & gaining power & control over the more gullible folks by the narcissistic based wannabee power brokers. I stay in the simple lane for the ones I meet there could care less about money, are 101% trustworthy , DEDICATED & super fun to be/play with! Those somebody else's that start wars are generally narcissistic induced sociopathic profe$$ional politician$ or bureaucrat$. Take care, till next time!

Forum List

Back