Hamas terrorist: 'Our mission was simply to kill'

1698893805319.png

This has every indication of growing ugly

It started ugly on October 7th. it can't get any uglier. It will continue to be ugly until one side is no longer capable of perpetrating violence.

The longer that is delayed, the longer the ugliness will continue.

If you're truly concerned with The Palestinian people, and I will give you the benefit of doubt, then they don't need aid or a cease fire. They need white flags and lots of them

It started ugly on October 7th. it can't get any uglier. It will continue to be ugly until one side is no longer capable of perpetrating violence.

If you're truly concerned with The Palestinian people, and I will give you the benefit of doubt, then they don't need aid or a cease fire. They need white flags and lots of them
Terrorists using their own people as human shields have little honor or shame fncceo . They further expect to solicit every M.E. terrorist org to their side.

I don't need to do the math to wonder who waves the white flag should that occur

~S~

Terrorists using their own people as human shields have little honor or shame fncceo . They further expect to solicit every M.E. terrorist org to their side.

I don't need to do the math to wonder who waves the white flag should that occur

~S~
I think you need a different adding machine or calculator.

8thcrusade.jpg

A LOT of people felt they could destroy the Jews over the past few thousand years ... they are all dead ... and we are still here.

If you're expecting Jews to surrender Israel to the forces of Hamas and Hezbollah, you might want to consider why they never surrendered to the much greater (and must better armed) forces of The Arab League who were JUST as determined to wipe every Jew off the face of The Middle East and beyond.

King Ibn Saud: (Dead)

"There are 50 million Arabs. "What does it matter if we lose 10 million to kill all the Jews? "The price is worth it. "

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem: (Dead)

"I declare a holy war. Murder them. Murder them all. "

Gamal Abdel Nasser: (Dead)

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight."

Yassir Arafat: (Dead)

“Our goal is the end of Israel. We don’t want peace. We want WAR and victory”.

Don't expect Israel to EVER thrown in the towel.

Untitled.jpeg

~S~
Believe the Shielding point is a red herring . Rightly or wrongly it is universally used and victors make more PR use of it as a propaganda weapon .
That is, Hamas are scum but Israelis are Freedom Fighters and are not scum . etc

And the numbers argument does not have much appeal either if their aim is to escalate and bring in the Big Guns as appropriate -- Iran , Turkey , Pakistan and others in the ME.
Where will the US fighters be then ? LGBQT and Drag Queens stuck on boats somewhere practising their fighting dress fashion looks ?
Am sceptical .

Don't expect Israel to EVER thrown in the towel.
&&&&
Where will the US fighters be then ?
The obvious rears it's head.

How full is the med w/armadas at the moment

and why are they simply sitting there would be a good Q
~S~

And the numbers argument does not have much appeal either if their aim is to escalate and bring in the Big Guns as appropriate -- Iran , Turkey , Pakistan and others in the ME.
That was the directive well before Oct 7th Lu

~S~

Israel's Shin Bet released footage on Wednesday of a Hamas terrorist describing his actions in the south of Israel during the October 7 massacre.

"The mission was simply to kill," said Hamas operative Omar Abu Rusha. "We weren't supposed to kidnap. Just kill."

Kept shooting until they heard no noise

"We checked the house and heard the sounds of young children in the safe room. We shot at the safe room."

He said that he and his comrades kept shooting until they heard no more noise.

"You stopped hearing noise," said the interviewer. "What does that mean?"

"That they died."

Soon afterward, Israeli security forces arrived and Abu Rusha and his comrades turned themselves in following another shootout.

NOVEMBER 1, 2023

GRAPH-OCT-24.jpg

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"Israel’s military received orders to shell Israeli homes and even their own bases as they were overwhelmed by Hamas militants on October 7.​

"How many Israeli citizens said to have been 'burned alive' were actually killed by friendly fire?":eek:

I agree, :thup:

Israel is well known for forcing confessions from prisoners. They threaten you with rape and all - whether you're a man or a woman, doesn't matter. They aren't picky that way. And they do rape.

That's BS ^^

You just have said what a fanatical Hamas member would have said!

Are you one of those? you certainly sound like it.

And a Hamas official says they will repeat October 7 again and again.

How can you live side by side with people like that??

View attachment 851821
A damaged and blood-stained kindergarten is seen following a deadly infiltration by Hamas gunmen from the Gaza Strip, in Kibbutz Beeri in southern Israel October 22, 2023.(photo credit: REUTERS/AMIR COHEN)

Half the forum will tell you this never really happened

GOD SAYS, there are several things He HATES.

Among them, the shedding of innocent blood.

If Palestinians are good with that (they CELEBRATE IT), God is not with them. They will ALWAYS FAIL.

Forum List

Back