Hamas Lies About Casualties In Gaza

Yes! I agree with this strategy.

In solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza, cult fucks should NOT VOTE IN 2024.

SEND A MESSAGE TO THE DEMS!

CULT FUCK? THEN BOLT, CUCK.
They should be forced to watch the video of the Hamas criminals killing 260 student-aged people who were at a music festival. I can't imagine the pain any of their surviving parents must have when their child didn't show up after the murder spree was over.

I said for sometime that Israel would be unwise to not ensure that Gazacitizens are receiving food, water and safe hospitals.. You are far better to succeed with the people through carrot rather than stick. This doesn't excuse Hamas, their evil actions created this when it didn't need to occur. It is also.extremely difficult to fire precisiom missiles into such a congested area. You tell me though, which system would you prefer to live under and thrive as a human? I can't envy IDF, they have a impossinle task and Israel is surrounded by enemies who want them extinct. This has to be included in any calculus and criticism,.some.of.which is warranted, others unreasonable. Keep in mind the terrorists STILL hold over 200 innocents against their will.
The problem with giving Gazan civilians food is that Hamas simply takes it. There is at least one video of that happening. Hamas members beating civilians and stealing the truck load of donated food.

The problem with giving Gazan civilians food is that Hamas simply takes it. There is at least one video of that happening. Hamas members beating civilians and stealing the truck load of donated food.
Such videos need to be shared among Gaza citizens then. Divide Hamas from the regular citizens and work on deradicalizing that region. The rest of the Arab world.needs to do their.part also, they sit back and allow.their region to remain in the Stoine Ages becaise they refuse to embrace Israel and secretly like the problems that the West Bank and Gaza brings to Israel.

I said for sometime that Israel would be unwise to not ensure that Gazacitizens are receiving food, water and safe hospitals.. You are far better to succeed with the people through carrot rather than stick. This doesn't excuse Hamas, their evil actions created this when it didn't need to occur. It is also.extremely difficult to fire precisiom missiles into such a congested area. You tell me though, which system would you prefer to live under and thrive as a human? I can't envy IDF, they have a impossinle task and Israel is surrounded by enemies who want them extinct. This has to be included in any calculus and criticism,.some.of.which is warranted, others unreasonable. Keep in mind the terrorists STILL hold over 200 innocents against their will.
Some people need reminding this started decades ago not last month, as for Hospitals those Zionist thugs have been waging war on Hospitals and Schools, they only place for those criminals is a war crimes court, they have also never stopped attacking their neighbours, they attacked Damascus international airport again a few days ago, and they have increased violence against the people in the West bank with those unhinged settlers on daily pogroms.

You Racists are a scream .

The Music Festival was moved just hours before the False Flag so that it was as near the border as possible .
The festival spectators were killed in cross fire between IDF and the Freedom Fighters .
Check it out Gullibles .

No massacre . Will have the Racists gnashing their teeth

You Racists are a scream .

The Music Festival was moved just hours before the False Flag so that it was as near the border as possible .
The festival spectators were killed in cross fire between IDF and the Freedom Fighters .
Check it out Gullibles .

No massacre . Will have the Racists gnashing their teeth
Not sure about a false flag, however it's becoming clear many of those killed were killed by Israeli tank fire and Apache Choppers, Israeli eye witness accounts testify to that, it was the Hannibal Directive, yet the MSM still put out the propaganda handed to them by Israel.

Someone makes it sound as if major pro Palestine activism is supposedly "not" racist...

Jawohl (AllahAkbar) LUIZA

talks about "racism" or "facts" lol.

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20231123-WA0008.jpg

As opposed to believing everything the Israelis say.
You DISbelieve everything Jews say.

That is because you believe every word of the inbred savages who burn babies alive, rape women to death, and carve fetuses out of living women.

My theory is that people support the group that reminds them most of themselves. I happen to support the advanced 21st society that produces an absolutely stunning number of Nobel prizes per capita and contributes greatly to the world through all their technological innovation, myself.

Such videos need to be shared among Gaza citizens then. Divide Hamas from the regular citizens and work on deradicalizing that region. The rest of the Arab world.needs to do their.part also, they sit back and allow.their region to remain in the Stoine Ages becaise they refuse to embrace Israel and secretly like the problems that the West Bank and Gaza brings to Israel.
Deradicalizing the region is going to be a task because most Muslims hate the Jews. Surveys show that the percentage runs from about seventy percent to the high ninety percents depending on the country. If anything, the region is getting worse with the relatively secular countries like Turkey being converted back into theocracies. It took military force and a level of bloodshed unacceptable to modern western countries to deradicalize the Middle East two centuries ago. The best possibility I can see is waiting until the Muslim countries run out of oil so they won't have the funds to perpetuate the violence and then turn a blind eye to the measures Israel will have to take to instill fear into the Muslims that surround it. The old Roman solution: "let them hate as long as they fear".

More Taqyyia

Report: 4th hostage release delayed due to Hamas violations of agreement.
Hamas reportedly reduces number of hostages to be released on the final day of the ceasefire from 13 to 11, including 9 children.

Forum List

Back