Hamas Lies About Casualties In Gaza

All governents do in times or war. Israel has seemed to advise their speakers to be far more transparent of late though, which is the right approach IMO. You want to leave no doubt about who shares the.truth. I never belid Hamas numbers nor did I believe the early story of 40 beheaded babies. Whether it is an israeli soldier dragging a dead body, or altering the dead count in Israel (spokesman said theynchaged the numbers to more a 1200 on Oct 7th but less than 1400 as many of the dead were also Hamas terrorists in their original count), it is critical for Israel.and their supporters to hear Israel take.the high road. This credbility will go a long way especially post-war when the next Gaza generation must not be radicalized and those of us in the West can argue in support of Israels defense.

It's crazy to me how Israel-firsters will just deny that there's anything even happening at all in Gaza.
I said for sometime that Israel would be unwise to not ensure that Gazacitizens are receiving food, water and safe hospitals.. You are far better to succeed with the people through carrot rather than stick. This doesn't excuse Hamas, their evil actions created this when it didn't need to occur. It is also.extremely difficult to fire precisiom missiles into such a congested area. You tell me though, which system would you prefer to live under and thrive as a human? I can't envy IDF, they have a impossinle task and Israel is surrounded by enemies who want them extinct. This has to be included in any calculus and criticism,.some.of.which is warranted, others unreasonable. Keep in mind the terrorists STILL hold over 200 innocents against their will.

It's crazy to me how Israel-firsters will just deny that there's anything even happening at all in Gaza.
I dont know how many arabs have been killed in Gaza and neither do you

But I believe Hamas is responsible and must be wiped out

I said for sometime that Israel would be unwise to not ensure that Gazacitizens are receiving food, water and safe hospitals.. You are far better to succeed with the people through carrot rather than stick. This doesn't excuse Hamas, their evil actions created this when it didn't need to occur. It is also.extremely difficult to fire precisiom missiles into such a congested area. You tell me though, which system would you prefer to live under and thrive as a human? I can't envy IDF, they have a impossinle task and Israel is surrounded by enemies who want them extinct. This has to be included in any calculus and criticism,.some.of.which is warranted, others unreasonable. Keep in mind the terrorists STILL hold over 200 innocents against their will.
Israel would be unwise to continue creating generation after generation of terrorists. The U.S. would be unwise to continue financing the creation of generation after generation of terrorists.

I dont know how many arabs have been killed in Gaza and neither do you

But I believe Hamas is responsible and must be wiped out
aPZsuIP.jpeg

HAMAS does rape murder mutilate and torture.

BUT WHEN THEY LIE TO THE MEDIA…..THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!!!

Because the Jews murdered Arabs and killed many more with their rockets. A cycle of madness that the U.S. must eventually disengage itself from. The sooner the better.
Its a cycle of madness that the arab aggressors can end at any time

Since Joe Biden’s Islamaphobia is on full display, will he retain his voter base? The racist cult fucks do not care, but there are some Biden voters that are not racists. Will they vote for a racist in 2024?

Israel would be unwise to continue creating generation after generation of terrorists. The U.S. would be unwise to continue financing the creation of generation after generation of terrorists.
Don't ex cute the Manson Family because their children will become just like them?

Your way has never worked.
.time for you to just STFU

Uh-oh. Biden is siding with Israel.

Biden is Islamaphobic.

LEFT WING CULT FUCKS…..WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? YOU MUST CANCEL BIDEN FOR HIS ISLAMAPHOBIA.

Forum List

Back