US Media: what do you watch (if you do)

US Media: what broadcast do you watch (if you do)

• CNN

• FOX

• MSNBC

• NewsNation

• NewsMax

• ABC

• CBS

• OAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
If you do watch broadcasts, on a weekday or on weekends, what is your channel?

Or regular digitally news updates?

None, I view several websites around the world from China, Russia, the Middle East, South Korea and the US. None of them seem to agree on anything, so the truth is probably something in the middle. American broadcast news is little more than sensationalist garbage with few facts, and those cherry picked for agenda.

None, I view several websites around the world from China, Russia, the Middle East, South Korea and the US. None of them seem to agree on anything, so the truth is probably something in the middle. American broadcast news is little more than sensationalist garbage with few facts, and those cherry picked for agenda.
Variety isn't bad.

I’ll watch RT TV, I watch the PBD podcast, Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, Gleen Greenwald , Al Jazeera. Occasionally and rarely press TV just to see what the other side has to say.

I used to watch Fox News a lot when they had Dan Bongino and Tucker Carlson but once they fire those guys I really watch the station.

Even more rare, I will tune into the CNN and MSNBC.

But I’ve only watched press TV like three times since the invasion of Gaza…same with Aj I’ve only really started watching that since the invasion of Gaza. But before that, I did watch AJ documentaries and it was pretty interesting.

@op I’m gonna ask you kindly again because I’ve answered all your questions. Are you with the hasbara ?

Traditional news stations are pretty much dying slowly . Not a lot of people are watching CNN, MS NBC and Fox. Way more people get news from alternative sources, which is much better for the country and frankly the world.

Variety isn't bad
Most of us watch more than one. Your poll should have allowed multiple choices.
I tried to insert option for 3.

Most of us watch more than one. Your poll should have allowed multiple choices.
It did, but only allowed 3, so I went with CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC (especially Morning Joe) and then I had to dump NEWSNATION for the poll to accept answers.

If you do watch broadcasts, on a weekday or on weekends, what is your channel?

Or regular digitally news updates?
i watch CBS and ABC news in the middle of the night on weeknights. i watch CNN and MSNBC too.

Forum List

Back