Hamas Lies About Casualties In Gaza

Yes! I agree with this strategy.

In solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza, cult fucks should NOT VOTE IN 2024.

SEND A MESSAGE TO THE DEMS!

CULT FUCK? THEN BOLT, CUCK.
I don't understand why the Hamas attack was ignored by the Hoity-toities in universities up north, and the hatred of Jews reared its ugly head in schools that apparently are inspiring hateful unfairness and not reasoned fairness. The Israelis had every right to fight off the devastating destruction and 1400 vicious murders that were punctuated with rape and putting Israeli children in hot ovens while their parents were forced to watch and listen.

What those alleged biased students hating on Jews and heralding what their murderous attackers did is the stuff of vomitus. Their bombs, according to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu murdered 1400 Israelis, and if Hamas' association with protection within the Palestinian community, all of them are guilty of heinous hate crimes against humanity.

You Racists are a scream .

The Music Festival was moved just hours before the False Flag so that it was as near the border as possible .
The festival spectators were killed in cross fire between IDF and the Freedom Fighters .
Check it out Gullibles .

No massacre . Will have the Racists gnashing their teeth
If you are celebrating the 260 youths who went to a music festival and were murdered I don't care what the details were, but they were killed by Palestinian-hidden Hamas shoot-em-ups. Who started this shit, madam? Have you lost your reasoning abilities? The people picking up those dead bodies did a lot of throwing up. People on the other side of the world who realized the loss were also throwing up when they saw visual evidence on their tv and computer screens. You seem self-satisfied that massive Israelis were murdered outright.

You DISbelieve everything Jews say.

That is because you believe every word of the inbred savages who burn babies alive, rape women to death, and carve fetuses out of living women.

My theory is that people support the group that reminds them most of themselves. I happen to support the advanced 21st society that produces an absolutely stunning number of Nobel prizes per capita and contributes greatly to the world through all their technological innovation, myself.
I don't disbelieve evrything jews say, because this isn't about jews to moron, it's about the Zionists state of Israel, and that rape and burning babies is wearing thin you idiot, stop repeating Israeli lies.

Deradicalizing the region is going to be a task because most Muslims hate the Jews. Surveys show that the percentage runs from about seventy percent to the high ninety percents depending on the country. If anything, the region is getting worse with the relatively secular countries like Turkey being converted back into theocracies. It took military force and a level of bloodshed unacceptable to modern western countries to deradicalize the Middle East two centuries ago. The best possibility I can see is waiting until the Muslim countries run out of oil so they won't have the funds to perpetuate the violence and then turn a blind eye to the measures Israel will have to take to instill fear into the Muslims that surround it. The old Roman solution: "let them hate as long as they fear".
What are you on about deradicalize the region? the US and it's Euro puppets have been supporting radical Islamists in Syria like they did in Libya, like Clinton did in Bosnia, you people don't know your arse from your elbow, you exist in some alternative universe.

I don't disbelieve evrything jews say, because this isn't about jews to moron, it's about the Zionists state of Israel, and that rape and burning babies is wearing thin you idiot, stop repeating Israeli lies.
So, you think Israel is home to the Swahilis or Mongols, now, do you Hamas fanboi?

If you are celebrating the 260 youths who went to a music festival and were murdered I don't care what the details were, but they were killed by Palestinian-hidden Hamas shoot-em-ups. Who started this shit, madam? Have you lost your reasoning abilities? The people picking up those dead bodies did a lot of throwing up. People on the other side of the world who realized the loss were also throwing up when they saw visual evidence on their tv and computer screens. You seem self-satisfied that massive Israelis were murdered outright.
Well you should care about the details, because the narrative is changing, looks like something different than the official version of events went down, but don't let the facts get in the way of the propaganda.

Well you should care about the details, because the narrative is changing, looks like something different than the official version of events went down, but don't let the facts get in the way of the propaganda.
You interpreted the phrase "I don't care" to be about the details? The murder of 260 human beings who were attending a music festival is propaganda? What are you trying to say, please, because narratives are presently characteristic of lies, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone lie when it comes to shooting at audiences. 260 of the attenders somehow wound up on the ground dead with gunshot wounds in their body because of they were members of a faith who believe in God as the father of mankind. That is not a narrative, it's what really happened to kids attending a music festival. Were the 260 bodies found dead a narrative? Your critique of me is not appreciated. I stuck to the facts of innocent young men and women getting murdered at the concert they attended. They had no armaments.

You interpreted the phrase "I don't care" to be about the details? The murder of 260 human beings who were attending a music festival is propaganda? What are you trying to say, please, because narratives are presently characteristic of lies, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone lie when it comes to shooting at audiences. 260 of the attenders somehow wound up on the ground dead with gunshot wounds in their body because of they were members of a faith who believe in God as the father of mankind. That is not a narrative, it's what really happened to kids attending a music festival. Were the 260 bodies found dead a narrative? Your critique of me is not appreciated. I stuck to the facts of innocent young men and women getting murdered at the concert they attended. They had no armaments.
Yes people were killed, my point is how many were killed by Hamas and how many by the IDF themselves, that's the point i am making.

Hamas attacks IDF troops in Gaza, breaking ceasefire.
Terrorists detonated three IEDs at two different locations, wounding several soldiers, according to the Israel Defense Forces..

(November 28, 2023 / JNS)
Hamas terrorists attacked Israeli troops in the northern Gaza Strip on Tuesday, in violation of the ceasefire agreement with Israel.

Several Israeli soldiers were wounded, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

“Over the last hour, three explosive devices were detonated adjacent to IDF troops in two different locations in northern Gaza, violating the framework of the operational pause,” said the military.

Israeli forces were also fired on in one of the locations, according to the IDF.

Soldiers returned fire while staying within the agreed ceasefire lines, the military said.

Forum List

Back