Hamas: Death To Jews. Jews Restore Sight To The Blind

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes
I already flushed your quotes down the toilet. Your site claims "the genocide in Gaza goes on"! Is this the same Gaza you're going going back to? Ha ha ha!

By the way, why don't you get lost to that shithole sooner rather than later. It's obvious you are suffering here, donkey boy.
Palestinians latest concerns.

Palestinians less concerned about 'settlements' than poverty - Israel Today | Israel News

Ah, that's not the site I used. And come prove to us those quotes are fake. Of course when it's a Palestinian it's geniune. When it's Israeli officials you actually play that game and try to comvince people they never existed. Everyone knows these quotes are real. :lol:

Ah, that's not the site I used. And come prove to us those quotes are fake. Of course when it's a Palestinian it's geniune. When it's Israeli officials you actually play that game and try to comvince people they never existed. Everyone knows these quotes are real. :lol:
Listen, Bob, many of the viewers have seen these quotes dug up all the time throughout the years so I would imagine they say, "Ho hum, the same old stuff again. They have nothing new to say so they have to spew out these quotes again." It is quite easy to Google and see all the sites that utilize these quotes. By the way, I would imagine that you think the employee of the Israeli newspaper was lying when he told Dr. Miller that they never published anything like one of those quotes

Listen, Bob, many of the viewers have seen these quotes dug up all the time throughout the years so I would imagine they say, "Ho hum, the same old stuff again. They have nothing new to say so they have to spew out these quotes again." It is quite easy to Google and see all the sites that utilize these quotes. By the way, I would imagine that you think the employee of the Israeli newspaper was lying when he told Dr. Miller that they never published anything like one of those quotes

Oh yeah, because Israeli papers didn't publish them because they knew it would be detrimental to their cause we should just assume they never said such things.:lol::cuckoo:

Donkey boy, your illiteracy has already been established, go to the homepage of that garbage site Mona Baker - Home Page

And you will see the "genocide in Gaza" lie being promoted. Apparently this site has the stamp of approval from all the IslamoNazi terrorist groups, Hamas, Al Queda, and Hezbollah. But thanks for pointing it out as another site for DHS to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, because Israeli papers didn't publish them because they knew it would be detrimental to their cause we should just assume they never said such things.:lol::cuckoo:
Do you have a reading comprehension problem, Baghdad Bob. In one of the quotes it said it was published in the newspaper; and when the newspaper searched their archives when questioned about it, they found they never published anything like that. Now if it makes you feel good to pull up these quotes again, go for it. I am sure many of the viewers have seen these quotes dug up for more than ten years, and by now they must realize that when someone has nothing new to say, the quotes will be dug up again.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, Baghdad Bob. In one of the quotes it said it was published in the newspaper; and when the newspaper searched their archives when questioned about it, they found they never published anything like that. Now if it makes you feel good to pull up these quotes again, go for it. I am sure many of the viewers have seen these quotes dug up for more than ten years, and by now they must realize that when someone has nothing new to say, the quotes will be dug up again.

So you're claiming one of the quotes weren't published by a newspaper but nevertheless it still was said. :lol:

Ahhh, those innocent Israeli officials. Poor them. :lol:

Btw, you got a link about the newspaper denying that?

Enough already with the off topic flaming and trolling - take it to FZ if it is so important. This thread has been cleaned up. Try to get closer to the topic please.

Donkey boy, your illiteracy has already been established, go to the homepage of that garbage site Mona Baker - Home Page

And you will see the "genocide in Gaza" lie being promoted. Apparently this site has the stamp of approval from all the IslamoNazi terrorist groups, Hamas, Al Queda, and Hezbollah. But thanks for pointing it out as another site for DHS to keep an eye on.

If you go back to that post you will see it was edited by one of the moderators because BiK did not supply a link for the quote (copyright violation). Usually, we try to be curteous and search for a link and add it in. That does not mean it was the link that BiK originally got it from. If he used a different source, he can supply it and I'll update the post.

If you go back to that post you will see it was edited by one of the moderators because BiK did not supply a link for the quote (copyright violation). Usually, we try to be curteous and search for a link and add it in. That does not mean it was the link that BiK originally got it from. If he used a different source, he can supply it and I'll update the post.

Here's a whole list.

EXAMPLES OF HATE SPEECH BY ISRAEL AGAINST PALESTINE | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Nah, he used two websites. The "mona" website he took the Zionist quotes and he broke that up into 6 posts. Check it out. Why are you providing cover for trolling and lying? Do you understand what "main domain" and subdomain mean? The Zionist quotes was subdomain of the mona islamist garbage website which claims a genocide in Gaza. All those individual quotes he got from the "Zionist quotes" page from the Mona site. Even a 3rd grader with basic rudimentary Internet knowledge knows this.

And now he's using "what really happened" as his second source, which is a 9-11 truther nutjob conspiracy site. So I don't know which is worse?!

You are really destroying your credibility when you cover for an ignorant illiterate like BecauseKnowsJackshit. Up to you. You know what they say about lying with dogs...

Last edited:

Nah, he used two websites. The "mona" website he took the Zionist quotes and he broke that up into 6 posts. Check it out. Why are you providing cover for trolling and lying? Do you understand what "main domain" and subdomain mean? The Zionist quotes was subdomain of the mona islamist garbage website which claims a genocide in Gaza. All those individual quotes he got from the "Zionist quotes" page from the Mona site. Even a 3rd grader with basic rudimentary Internet knowledge knows this.

And now he's using "what really happened" as his second source, which is a 9-11 truther nutjob conspiracy site. So I don't know which is worse?!

You are really destroying your credibility when you cover for an ignorant illiterate like BecauseKnowsJackshit. Up to you. You know what they say about lying with dogs...

That's not my second source, that's the only source I saw. And you seem so outraged by me using a site that you say is a truther site but you said nothing about Hossfly using another truther site, which is Infowars.com.

Of course only when it suits your agenda. Only pro israelis can use those sites for ridiculous conspiracies. But you only will call out the other side. Get lost.

So you're claiming one of the quotes weren't published by a newspaper but nevertheless it still was said. :lol:

Ahhh, those innocent Israeli officials. Poor them. :lol:

Btw, you got a link about the newspaper denying that?
Surely Baghdad Bob must know some Arabs living in Israel whom he can ask to visit the newspaper and ask them if they ever published this quote. Aaah, those innocent little Muslims like Bob don't realize how ridiculous they appear dragging up the same old stuff people have seen so many times in the past. And, Bob, are you really the ignorant that when someone who was an old poster, Dr. Miller, visited a newspaper in person to question if they actually published a certain quote and the newspaper employee searching the Archives found that the paper never published anything like that, how in the world does your brain think there would ever be a link?

Here's a whole list.

But, Bob, these quotes have been dug up year after year from different hate sites. Since you call articles favorable to Israel coming from Jewish propaganda sites, I hope you don't mind if "What Really Happened" is a propaganda site to many of us.

And you've yet to prove these things were never said.
Donkey boy, you like eating shit? Here is the subdomain where you got your fake quotes:

The Middle East Conflict: Zionist Quotes (which you broke up and spammed the board into six separate fake quotes)

And here is the main domain (home page) of your stupid ass fithy IslamoNazi garbage piece of shit site:

Mona Baker - Home Page

Let me know if you're still hungry for poop, Kharab deenek Kalb muselman heywan.

Ps. Abdul, You think everybody is a stupid mosque donkey like yourself? LOL

Last edited:

Here's a whole list.

But, Bob, these quotes have been dug up year after year from different hate sites. Since you call articles favorable to Israel coming from Jewish propaganda sites, I hope you don't mind if "What Really Happened" is a propaganda site to many of us.
They have nothing but garbage.

You know BIK realizes he's fucked when he brings up the What Really Happened website.
Desperation at its best

Last edited:

Forum List

Back