Hamas and Hezbollah

Political Chic they were never an proxy of Iran....so your op makes sense and doesn't make sense

They were always a revolutionary group who fought against Israel and were only a militant group until they started becoming political.....that's when they needed to get money to regulate the Gaza Strip and America wouldnt allow any dictators such as Mubarak to help the situation so they and to go to Iran for that....other than that nothing else....

How does 1 fatah supporter from Rammallah represents what all Palestinians say you cocksucker?

Hamas was still created out of the Revlution regardless of what they do today

As soon as you resort to the Voluntary Tourette's, I know that I've beaten the stuff out of you!

Gotcha!

I was gonna say something about white flags, and Arab armies....but that would be too cruel.

Yeah you've beaten me idiot :D:lol:

This sick bias woman as if a fatah supporter speaks for palestinans....

That's like saying Norman Finkelstein speaks for all Israelis....right Israelis say their goverment brutally occupies the palestinans...?oh wait no that's Norman who said that

Know what....you actually have a point there...

....but I'm speaking as 'bias woman.'

You sound like an antisemite with your conspiracy theories

Since you'd like to change the subject....

.....does that mean I've won?

You're painfully stupid....man...she tries to start a anti Hamas thread but can't explain why she started this thread....let's have a real discussion since you "know" so much about Hamas and Hezbollah.....so lets start with you what was you intention With this OP?

To show how stupid the left is with their support for terrorist organizations and how the left has helped to legitimize these murdering bigoted organizations?

Since you'd like to change the subject....

.....does that mean I've won?

You're painfully stupid....man...she tries to start a anti Hamas thread but can't explain why she started this thread....let's have a real discussion since you "know" so much about Hamas and Hezbollah.....so lets start with you what was you intention With this OP?

To show how stupid the left is with their support for terrorist organizations and how the left has helped to legitimize these murdering bigoted organizations?

Murdering organization? They managed to kill one Israeli in the past 4 years wow yes they spent all their time trying to murder people.....and this has nothing to do with the left or right.....this is the Israeli Palestinian conflcit

Political Chic they were never an proxy of Iran....so your op makes sense and doesn't make sense

They were always a revolutionary group who fought against Israel and were only a militant group until they started becoming political.....that's when they needed to get money to regulate the Gaza Strip and America wouldnt allow any dictators such as Mubarak to help the situation so they and to go to Iran for that....other than that nothing else....

Of course they were: here is my 'expert witness' verifying same-

"Hamas was forced to get money from Iran for their economy....the goverment needs money to be able to build anything such as parks...hospitals....schools..

All the other countries pressured by America and Israel all blockaded Hamas and now it's different."

Oh...that was you?
OK...so no expert witness.

As soon as you resort to the Voluntary Tourette's, I know that I've beaten the stuff out of you!

Gotcha!

I was gonna say something about white flags, and Arab armies....but that would be too cruel.

That's like saying Norman Finkelstein speaks for all Israelis....right Israelis say their goverment brutally occupies the palestinans...?oh wait no that's Norman who said that

Hamas still isnt an Iranian Proxy and their Militant group and political group are different

Of course they were: here is my 'expert witness' verifying same-

"Hamas was forced to get money from Iran for their economy....the goverment needs money to be able to build anything such as parks...hospitals....schools..

All the other countries pressured by America and Israel all blockaded Hamas and now it's different."

Oh...that was you?
OK...so no expert witness.

Why aren't you discussing anything? You haven't made any point at all yet

Hamas still isnt an Iranian Proxy and their Militant group and political group are different

Oh, man....this was so much fun.

Thanks for being the human piñata...

Rep on the way!

This woman makes no point at all

What she is a propagandist....

She's trying to tie Hamas with Iran and say Hamas works on Irans orders which is completely false

And as if Iran is something evil....

Americans still aren't gonna fight for Israel no matter how much you try to get that to happen

They try to make the bogus claim that all of the Hamas military wing weopons come from Iran which is way off.....very few of their weopons come from Iran

They also try to make another bogus claim that Hamas and Hezbollah are just crazy muslims who fell from the sky to fight Jews....

This is a filthy lie as well.....they all grew out of the occupation specifically Israel's war on lebanon...keep in mind there was a civil war not all the violence was from Israel

And Israel's war on the palestinans and occupation is what made Hamas

Hamas doesn't bow down to Iran and most of their weopons aren't from Iran you stupid fucks

Yeah, everybody but you is a stupid fuck, Princess.
So since you're so bright, tell us where Hamas gets most of their weapons.

Hamas doesn't bow down to Iran and most of their weopons aren't from Iran you stupid fucks

Yeah, everybody but you is a stupid fuck, Princess.
So since you're so bright, tell us where Hamas gets most of their weapons.

Black market.....make their own basic rockets....grads are all from Libya and Egypt.....rifles all from Egypt..some m16s and m4s from Israel

Not exactly sure where they get katuyshas from

Last edited:
The truth is that it makes no difference whether they call themselves hamas, hezbollah, or arab heroes fighting for freedom. They all know only one creed. Kill everyone else. And the same spineless westerners that stuck up for them in their previous incarnations will find a bullshit excuse to do it again no matter what they say or do.

Hamas fights for their people.....go take your bs somewhere else

Contrary to Hamas's beliefs, sometimes fighting isn't the best way to accomplish your goals.
Shove your camel crap right back up where the sun don't sun.
"...peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
Source - The Hamas Covenant

The truth is that it makes no difference whether they call themselves hamas, hezbollah, or arab heroes fighting for freedom. They all know only one creed. Kill everyone else. And the same spineless westerners that stuck up for them in their previous incarnations will find a bullshit excuse to do it again no matter what they say or do.

Hamas fights for their people.....go take your bs somewhere else

Contrary to Hamas's beliefs, sometimes fighting isn't the best way to accomplish your goals.
Shove your camel crap right back up where the sun don't sun.
"...peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
Source - The Hamas Covenant

It's been very peaceful for a while there....and Hamas said they are open to negotiating the removal of the siege but Israel doesnt want their represantives only the ones from Fatah..and Fatah is corrupt

Poltocial chick don't post something you have no clue about.
You're just spamming these Rightwing horrible analogies

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're just spamming excuses and apologies for your Hamas comrades. So why all the whining?

Poltocial chick don't post something you have no clue about.
You're just spamming these Rightwing horrible analogies

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're just spamming excuses and apologies for your Hamas comrades. So why all the whining?

I've been defending the Palestinians in Gaza ever since I seen the conflcit myself....and the Massacre(war) on Gaza during 2008-2009 was enough proof for any reasonable person Israel went in for Total destruction

Forum List

Back