Hamas and Hezbollah

Hamas is a result of of the Israeli brutal occupation

"Indeed, Israeli Arabs live two paradoxes. Although they suffer discrimination within Israel, they enjoy more rights and greater stability than any Arab populace living in their own sovereign countries (think Egypt or Syria). Second, they hold citizenship in a country that their fellow Arabs malign and threaten with annihilation."
Israel's Arabs, Living a Paradox :: Daniel Pipes

Yeah daniel Pipes would be the guy to ask!!!:lol:

Pipes is a bright, educated, American voice. Better we should ask a Hamas mouthpiece like you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"Indeed, Israeli Arabs live two paradoxes. Although they suffer discrimination within Israel, they enjoy more rights and greater stability than any Arab populace living in their own sovereign countries (think Egypt or Syria). Second, they hold citizenship in a country that their fellow Arabs malign and threaten with annihilation."
Israel's Arabs, Living a Paradox :: Daniel Pipes

Pipes is a bright, educated, American voice. Better we should ask a Hamas mouthpiece like you? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And bigoted

Political chick dont open a thread about two groups you have no clue about......like that and it's a broken thread because you just spam and can't ask yourself if you're lying or making things up

"Political chick dont open a thread about two groups you have no clue about....."

1. Not being a close-minded Leftist, like you, I can write, speak, think about whatsoever I choose.

2. You have yet to show that you know anything at all.

3. "you just spam and can't ask yourself if you're lying or making things up"
You didn't notice links- sources- documentation in my posts?
And none in yours? What do you suppose that implies, as far as which of us
is " lying or making things up"?

Perhaps you should go back and re-read 'em.
I see an optometrist in your future.

Talk for yourself...don't let websites do your dirty work....especially pro Israeli sites and anti Islamic sites.

You obviously have not a clue about Hamas so don't spread lies about them.

Americans cannot accept these lies anymore....Hamas is a revolutionary group not Iran's puppet

You whine about other's use of anti-Hamas facts but you have nothing but your extremely biased opinions to post here.

Poltocial chick don't post something you have no clue about.
You're just spamming these Rightwing horrible analogies

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
You're just spamming excuses and apologies for your Hamas comrades. So why all the whining?

I've been defending the Palestinians in Gaza ever since I seen the conflcit myself....and the Massacre(war) on Gaza during 2008-2009 was enough proof for any reasonable person Israel went in for Total destruction

Silly idea "because" It would be very easy for Israel to totally destroy Gaza with conventional weapons even turning off the water RIGHT NOW would destroy Gaza-----don't expect help from egypt

1. "Obviously hezbollah has Syrian weopons you moron."

Since that is exactly what the OP states....I guess I'm not a moron.
Whew!

2. "Hamas created itself...never was created by Iran."

I don't mind educating you....does this help:
"According to many Palestinians, Iran manipulates the Palestinian cause, raising suspicions about Ismail Haniyeh's recent visit to Tehran, writes Khaled Amayreh in Ramallah"
Al-Ahram Weekly | Region | Hamas's Iran connection

Hamas visits Iran for support and they need money to regulate things in Gaza

That's it ...that doesn't mean Iran created Hamas ...that's a conspiracy theory....and you posted one link wow good job...I'm gazan and I know everything about Hamas ...you don't it's as simple as that....

"....I'm gazan and I know everything about Hamas ..."

So....as 'expert witness' you call on .....you?

Sorry...but up to now, you haven't qualified as expert in any category.

You really don't seem to know anything.
Bet you hear that a lot.

Ol' BecauseIKnowJackShit hears it regularly. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

They try to make the bogus claim that all of the Hamas military wing weopons come from Iran which is way off.....very few of their weopons come from Iran

The OP never said "that all of Hamas military wing weopons come from Iran" ... that's just another in your massive list of lies, and you have failed miserably to prove that "very few of their weopans come from Iran." In fact, you haven't even tried.

Hamas doesn't bow down to Iran and most of their weopons aren't from Iran you stupid fucks

Yeah, everybody but you is a stupid fuck, Princess.
So since you're so bright, tell us where Hamas gets most of their weapons.

Black market.....make their own basic rockets....grads are all from Libya and Egypt.....rifles all from Egypt..some m16s and m4s from Israel

Not exactly sure where they get katuyshas from

Link?

Hamas fights for their people.....go take your bs somewhere else

Contrary to Hamas's beliefs, sometimes fighting isn't the best way to accomplish your goals.
Shove your camel crap right back up where the sun don't sun.
"...peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
Source - The Hamas Covenant

It's been very peaceful for a while there....and Hamas said they are open to negotiating the removal of the siege but Israel doesnt want their represantives only the ones from Fatah..and Fatah is corrupt

Hamas has absolutely no interest in negotiating an end to their siege:
"...peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."
Source - The Hamas Covenant

Poltocial chick don't post something you have no clue about.
You're just spamming these Rightwing horrible analogies

You're just spamming excuses and apologies for your Hamas comrades. So why all the whining?

I've been defending the Palestinians in Gaza ever since I seen the conflcit myself....and the Massacre(war) on Gaza during 2008-2009 was enough proof for any reasonable person Israel went in for Total destruction

Camel crap.
If Israel went in for total destruction, there would be nothing left of Gaza.
As always, you are forced to lie because the truth just doesn't support your claims and conclusions. Let's just say you're more than a bit biased.

Camel crap.
If Israel went in for total destruction, there would be nothing left of Gaza.
As always, you are forced to lie because the truth just doesn't support your claims and conclusions. Let's just say you're more than a bit biased.

Ahah oh yah sure they didn't destruct everything...

I'm just letting people know the lies they will hear in the future.....most people in the world can see through those lies....except brainwashed people

Yeah, everybody but you is a stupid fuck, Princess.
So since you're so bright, tell us where Hamas gets most of their weapons.

Black market.....make their own basic rockets....grads are all from Libya and Egypt.....rifles all from Egypt..some m16s and m4s from Israel

Not exactly sure where they get katuyshas from

Link?

Every Israeli knows this and IDF always publish reports on it....same with Arabs they know this too

And bigoted

I know you believe you know something but there are scholarly voices which say you know jackshit, Princess.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), called Pipes "a Cassandra. He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves." Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."

Daniel C. Peterson, professor of Islamic Studies and Arabic, thinks positively of Daniel Pipes' works, that he is "a legitimate, well-trained scholar, and very bright." Peterson also worries about what he thinks is a campaign to blacken and marginalize Daniel Pipes, because "if he’s wrong, that should be demonstrated with evidence and analysis, not by name-calling."

Daniel Pipes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And bigoted

I know you believe you know something but there are scholarly voices which say you know jackshit, Princess.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), called Pipes "a Cassandra. He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves." Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."

Daniel C. Peterson, professor of Islamic Studies and Arabic, thinks positively of Daniel Pipes' works, that he is "a legitimate, well-trained scholar, and very bright." Peterson also worries about what he thinks is a campaign to blacken and marginalize Daniel Pipes, because "if he’s wrong, that should be demonstrated with evidence and analysis, not by name-calling."

Daniel Pipes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You dog he's not a Scholar for anything on Islam...dont even try to make it sound like that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back