Hamas and Hezbollah

Black market.....make their own basic rockets....grads are all from Libya and Egypt.....rifles all from Egypt..some m16s and m4s from Israel

Not exactly sure where they get katuyshas from

Link?

Don't need a link buddy I know that

While Hamas has indeed received much from what was Gaddafi's stash of weapons since his ouster this past spring, they have garnered most of their weaponry and a significant amout of cash from Iran for many years.
Perhaps instead of listening to those little voices in your toaster you should expand your reading list a bit:

Sunday 19 December 2010
Wikileaks: Iranian weapons pass through Sudan to Hamas
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNGs3nGWTIlK7g1YNOlwR_uWcOF3eQ

U.S. Terrorism Report: Iran and Hizballah, Hamas
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNG0fBg3hcYB1S6tBmxMKBVhS0bObQ

Iran: Main Supplier of Weapons to Hamas
January 3, 2011 • From theTrumpet.com
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNE6Vd6k45NXSPXXykRBlR_jcWkYTw

I've been defending the Palestinians in Gaza ever since I seen the conflcit myself....and the Massacre(war) on Gaza during 2008-2009 was enough proof for any reasonable person Israel went in for Total destruction

Camel crap.
If Israel went in for total destruction, there would be nothing left of Gaza.
As always, you are forced to lie because the truth just doesn't support your claims and conclusions. Let's just say you're more than a bit biased.

Ahah oh yah sure they didn't destruct everything...

That's correct, Princess ... they did not "destruct" everything but they might the next time those Hamas terror-rats force the IDF to respond.

I'm just letting people know the lies they will hear in the future.....most people in the world can see through those lies....except brainwashed people

Shiit, Bubba, this board can get all the lies in the present just by reading your posts.

Black market.....make their own basic rockets....grads are all from Libya and Egypt.....rifles all from Egypt..some m16s and m4s from Israel

Not exactly sure where they get katuyshas from

Link?

Every Israeli knows this and IDF always publish reports on it....same with Arabs they know this too

No they don't.
Believe it or not, not everyone is as stupid and brainwashed as you.

Tue 03 Mar 2011
Israel seizes Iranian weapons ship
Israeli naval commandos have seized a cargo ship in the Mediterranean carrying what the government said were Iranian-supplied weapons intended for Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-oGIDg&usg=AFQjCNHFRoIaAAXAy5jM-NSpzXx8ILUPxA

And bigoted

I know you believe you know something but there are scholarly voices which say you know jackshit, Princess.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), called Pipes "a Cassandra. He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves." Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."

Daniel C. Peterson, professor of Islamic Studies and Arabic, thinks positively of Daniel Pipes' works, that he is "a legitimate, well-trained scholar, and very bright." Peterson also worries about what he thinks is a campaign to blacken and marginalize Daniel Pipes, because "if he’s wrong, that should be demonstrated with evidence and analysis, not by name-calling."

Daniel Pipes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You dog he's not a Scholar for anything on Islam...dont even try to make it sound like that

You truly are an idiot of profound proportions, Princess.
I did not say that he is an Islamic scholar, I said other scholars judge him far more honestly than you ever could, but while we are on the subject, would you like to stack your credentials against those of Pipes:

Pipes credits visits to the Sahara Desert in 1968 and the Sinai Desert in 1969 for piquing his interest in the Arabic language, and visits to Niger and Tunisia for piquing his interest in the Islamic world, and he changed his major to Middle East history. For the next two years Pipes studied Arabic and the Middle East, obtaining a B.A. in history in 1971; his senior thesis was titled A Medieval Islamic Debate: The World Created in Eternity, a study of Al-Ghazali. After graduating in 1971, Pipes spent nearly two years in Cairo. He learned Arabic and studied the Quran, which he states gave him an appreciation for Islam.

Pipes returned to Harvard in 1973 and obtained a Ph.D. in medieval Islamic history[7] in 1978. His Ph.D. dissertation eventually became his first book, Slave Soldiers and Islam, in 1981. He studied abroad for six years, three of which were spent in Egypt, where he wrote a book on colloquial Egyptian Arabic which was published in 1983. He switched his academic interest from medieval Islamic studies to modern Islam in the late 1970s.[7]

He taught world history at the University of Chicago from 1978 to 1982, history at Harvard from 1983 to 1984, and policy and strategy at the Naval War College from 1984 to 1986. In 1983, Pipes served on the policy-planning staff at the State Department.

While Hamas has indeed received much from what was Gaddafi's stash of weapons since his ouster this past spring, they have garnered most of their weaponry and a significant amout of cash from Iran for many years.
Perhaps instead of listening to those little voices in your toaster you should expand your reading list a bit:

Sunday 19 December 2010
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNGs3nGWTIlK7g1YNOlwR_uWcOF3eQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNG0fBg3hcYB1S6tBmxMKBVhS0bObQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0IHQBg&usg=AFQjCNE6Vd6k45NXSPXXykRBlR_jcWkYTw

Cash yes...weopons from Sudan Egypt and Libya...maybe katuyshas from Syria

Camel crap.
If Israel went in for total destruction, there would be nothing left of Gaza.
As always, you are forced to lie because the truth just doesn't support your claims and conclusions. Let's just say you're more than a bit biased.

That's correct, Princess ... they did not "destruct" everything but they might the next time those Hamas terror-rats force the IDF to respond.

The IDF broke the ceasefire ....another lie from you

Every Israeli knows this and IDF always publish reports on it....same with Arabs they know this too

No they don't.

Tue 03 Mar 2011
Israeli naval commandos have seized a cargo ship in the Mediterranean carrying what the government said were Iranian-supplied weapons intended for Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-oGIDg&usg=AFQjCNHFRoIaAAXAy5jM-NSpzXx8ILUPxA

Buddy just because you list a couple links of Iranian weopons doesn't mean garbage....they get most of their weopons from the black market

I know you believe you know something but there are scholarly voices which say you know jackshit, Princess.

Tashbih Sayyed, former editor of the Muslim World Today and the Pakistan Times (not the Pakistani newspaper of the same name), called Pipes "a Cassandra. He must be listened to. If there is no Daniel Pipes, there is no source for America to learn to recognize the evil which threatens it... Muslims in America that are like Samson; they have come into the temple to pull down the pillars, even if it means destroying themselves." Similarly, Ahmed Subhy Mansour, a former visiting fellow at Harvard Law School, writes, "We Muslims need a thinker like Dr. Pipes, who can criticize the terrorist culture within Islam."

Daniel C. Peterson, professor of Islamic Studies and Arabic, thinks positively of Daniel Pipes' works, that he is "a legitimate, well-trained scholar, and very bright." Peterson also worries about what he thinks is a campaign to blacken and marginalize Daniel Pipes, because "if he’s wrong, that should be demonstrated with evidence and analysis, not by name-calling."

You dog he's not a Scholar for anything on Islam...dont even try to make it sound like that

I did not say that he is an Islamic scholar, I said other scholars judge him far more honestly than you ever could, but while we are on the subject, would you like to stack your credentials against those of Pipes:

Pipes credits visits to the Sahara Desert in 1968 and the Sinai Desert in 1969 for piquing his interest in the Arabic language, and visits to Niger and Tunisia for piquing his interest in the Islamic world, and he changed his major to Middle East history. For the next two years Pipes studied Arabic and the Middle East, obtaining a B.A. in history in 1971; his senior thesis was titled A Medieval Islamic Debate: The World Created in Eternity, a study of Al-Ghazali. After graduating in 1971, Pipes spent nearly two years in Cairo. He learned Arabic and studied the Quran, which he states gave him an appreciation for Islam.

Pipes returned to Harvard in 1973 and obtained a Ph.D. in medieval Islamic history[7] in 1978. His Ph.D. dissertation eventually became his first book, Slave Soldiers and Islam, in 1981. He studied abroad for six years, three of which were spent in Egypt, where he wrote a book on colloquial Egyptian Arabic which was published in 1983. He switched his academic interest from medieval Islamic studies to modern Islam in the late 1970s.[7]

He taught world history at the University of Chicago from 1978 to 1982, history at Harvard from 1983 to 1984, and policy and strategy at the Naval War College from 1984 to 1986. In 1983, Pipes served on the policy-planning staff at the State Department.

Shove Daniel pipes up your ass I could care less about that anti Semitic nazi

Sunday 19 December 2010

Cash yes...weopons from Sudan Egypt and Libya...maybe katuyshas from Syria

Cash and weapons, Princess. Read the links. You can read, right?

That's correct, Princess ... they did not "destruct everything" but they might the next time those Hamas terror-rats force the IDF to respond.

I never said they didn't, Princess. Another lie from you.
The IDF broke the ceasefire as a direct response to missile fire from Gaza and the next time they are forced to respond, they just might "destruct everything."

No they don't.

Tue 03 Mar 2011

Buddy just because you list a couple links of Iranian weopons doesn't mean garbage....they get most of their weopons from the black market

At least I use credible sources to support what I say and believe, Princess. You use ... ah ... well ... absolutely nothing but your monumental ignorance! Smart move! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's correct, Princess ... they did not "destruct everything" but they might the next time those Hamas terror-rats force the IDF to respond.

The IDF broke the ceasefire as a direct response to missile fire from Gaza and the next time they are forced to respond, they just might "destruct everything."

Lies

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

Just as I suspected ... you have absolutely nothing but your mindless hate to share with this board. What a surprise! Thanks for admitting it, Princess. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just as I suspected ... you have absolutely nothing but your mindless hate to share with this board. What a surprise! Thanks for admitting it, Princess. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're the hater though....you're trying your best to accuse Muslims of making the movie....everything you blame on Muslims so that makes you antisemetic

Lies

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

There you go, Sport. Now was that so difficult? Of course, there are smarter, better informed sources but you're off to a good start:

According to The New York Times, neither side fully respected the terms of the cease-fire. Some rockets still continued to fire from Gaza and the Israeli blockade of Gaza was loosened but not completely opened. Hamas hoped that the accord would lead Israel to suspend attacks on the West Bank and Gaza while Israel hoped that the accord would lead to progress on negotiations for the release of Gilad Shalit; neither hope was met.[5] USA Today stated on 1 July that the Israelis had a zero tolerance policy towards the truce in which every rocket and/or mortar attack would be punished in some way.

2008 Israel

Lies

There you go, Sport. Now was that so difficult? Of course, there are smarter, better informed sources but you're off to a good start:

According to The New York Times, neither side fully respected the terms of the cease-fire. Some rockets still continued to fire from Gaza and the Israeli blockade of Gaza was loosened but not completely opened. Hamas hoped that the accord would lead Israel to suspend attacks on the West Bank and Gaza while Israel hoped that the accord would lead to progress on negotiations for the release of Gilad Shalit; neither hope was met.[5] USA Today stated on 1 July that the Israelis had a zero tolerance policy towards the truce in which every rocket and/or mortar attack would be punished in some way.

2008 Israel

So that blames Israel and Hamas for it. Not Hamas only like you said.

And it wasn't in response to any missle fire there were 4 months of calm

Last edited:

You're the hater though....you're trying your best to accuse Muslims of making the movie....everything you blame on Muslims so that makes you antisemetic

BS. Now produce a single post in which I tried to accuse Muslims of making that stupid movie. As always you lie and when caught in your lies your only defense, as lame as it is, is to call others the liar and that makes you a raging idiot.

2008 Israel

So that blames Israel and Hamas for it. Not Hamas only like you said.

Not just Israel like you said, Moron.

BS. Now produce a single post in which I tried to accuse Muslims of making that stupid movie. As always you lie and when caught in your lies your only defense, as lame as it is, is to call others the liar and that makes you a raging idiot.

In the us embassador killed thread you said I was hoping Muslim brotherhood was involved..it's pretty sad and low if you're gonna accuse any Muslim of insulting their Prophet like the way it did in that film

Forum List

Back