Hamas and Hezbollah

There you go, Sport. Now was that so difficult? Of course, there are smarter, better informed sources but you're off to a good start:

According to The New York Times, neither side fully respected the terms of the cease-fire. Some rockets still continued to fire from Gaza and the Israeli blockade of Gaza was loosened but not completely opened. Hamas hoped that the accord would lead Israel to suspend attacks on the West Bank and Gaza while Israel hoped that the accord would lead to progress on negotiations for the release of Gilad Shalit; neither hope was met.[5] USA Today stated on 1 July that the Israelis had a zero tolerance policy towards the truce in which every rocket and/or mortar attack would be punished in some way.

2008 Israel

So that blames Israel and Hamas for it. Not Hamas only like you said.

Not just Israel like you said, Moron.

I never said that..I said Israel broke that ceasefire

You're the hater though....you're trying your best to accuse Muslims of making the movie....everything you blame on Muslims so that makes you antisemetic

BS. Now produce a single post in which I tried to accuse Muslims of making that stupid movie. As always you lie and when caught in your lies your only defense, as lame as it is, is to call others the liar and that makes you a raging idiot.

In the us embassador killed thread you said I was hoping Muslim brotherhood was involved..it's pretty sad and low if you're gonna accuse any Muslim of insulting their Prophet like the way it did in that film

In fact, I said I will not use anything which claims it was the work of the Muslim Bro-hood or anyone else without credible substantiation which is pretty much the exact opposite of what you are saying making you the liar, once again. It certainly would be nice if it was the Bro-hood but despite the fact that some websites are claiming just that, I refuse to use or believe it.
As always you lead with your mindless hate and monumental ignorance because you are hateful and stupid.

You're the hater though....you're trying your best to accuse Muslims of making the movie....everything you blame on Muslims so that makes you antisemetic

BS. Now produce a single post in which I tried to accuse Muslims of making that stupid movie. As always you lie and when caught in your lies your only defense, as lame as it is, is to call others the liar and that makes you a raging idiot.

In the us embassador killed thread you said I was hoping Muslim brotherhood was involved..it's pretty sad and low if you're gonna accuse any Muslim of insulting their Prophet like the way it did in that film

BTW, hoping it was the Muslim Bro-hood and accusing the Muslim Bro-hood are two very different things. Do you know English?

BTW, hoping it was the Muslim Bro-hood and accusing the Muslim Bro-hood are two very different things. Do you know English?

They are yeah. But that just shows that you want to blame muslims for everything. Which makes You either mental or stupid.

They are yeah. But that just shows that you want to blame muslims for everything. Which makes You either mental or stupid.

So you're admitting they are very different things which means you are admitting you lied about what I said just to serve your hate. You just admitted that I didn't accuse the Muslims of anything so that not only makes you mental and stupid but mendacious and cowardly.
Nice work, Princess.

So you're admitting they are very different things which means you are admitting you lied about what I said just to serve your hate. You just admitted that I didn't accuse the Muslims of anything so that not only makes you mental and stupid but mendacious and cowardly.
Nice work, Princess.

Didn't you have enough of Muslims?:D

You fucking nazi your threads kind of tell us you hate Muslims. You let out your hate but try to contain it at the same time.

You fucking nazi your threads kind of tell us you hate Muslims. You let out your hate but try to contain it at the same time.

"Because"....you're getting beaten pillar to post.....

....you're clearly not well informed, and making not only yourself look stupid...but you're hurting your cause...whatever the heck it is.

Just tryin' to help.

....you're clearly not well informed, and making not only yourself look stupid...but you're hurting your cause...whatever the heck it is.

Just tryin' to help.

I was referring to SAYIT :)

Just tryin' to help.

He's far too stupid to get it. There's no saving him. I think he's one of those people who enjoys the abuse.

SAYIT is having a meltdown. He managed to call me an idiot hundreds of times because I actually debate people on this issue that everyone is lied to about.

Americans aren't gonna believe Israel's lies anymore and we aren't gonna support them because the American media tells us to

SAYIT is having a meltdown. He managed to call me an idiot hundreds of times because I actually debate people on this issue that everyone is lied to about.

Americans aren't gonna believe Israel's lies anymore and we aren't gonna support them because the American media tells us to

No Princess, you invent your own facts and when called on to support them you play stupid ... or maybe you're not playing, eh.
Do you recall how you reacted to what you learned today about Daniel Pipes?
Remember lying about me "accusing" Muslims?
You don't debate, you simply lie and you are hardly one to speak for Americans, Princess. You should leave that to Americans.

No Princess, you invent your own facts and when called on to support them you play stupid ... or maybe you're not playing, eh.
You don't debate, you simply lie and you are hardly one to speak for Americans, Princess. You should leave that to Americans.

When he calls you a princess he's having a meltdown :lol:

I call all whiney, sniveling, effeminate types "Princess," Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

I call all whiney, sniveling, effeminate types "Princess," Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

Goo goo gaa gaa?:tongue:

Forum List

Back