Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

i know nobody is being charged! geez xiden runs the doj!

but moreover nobody has called for it yet, the investigation is ongoing

Charged with what? You don't actually have evidence of any crime. You can't establish any criminal act. Let alone by Joe Biden.

Your 'smoking gun' are SARs. There are literally MILLIONS of those filed a year. And less than 4% result in law enforcement inquiry. And of that 4%, only a tinysubset result in charges or convictions.

Charged with what? You don't actually have evidence of any crime. You can't establish any criminal act. Let alone by Joe Biden.

Your 'smoking gun' are SARs. There are literally MILLIONS of those filed a year. And less than 4% result in law enforcement inquiry. And of that 4%, only a tinysubset result in charges or convictions.
i’m sorry…what part of i know nobody has been charged. don’t you get?

we keep going round and round here …
you sound very desperate

i’m sorry…what part of i know nobody has been charged. don’t you get?

we keep going round and round here …
you sound very desperate

The part where you make up bribery and influence pedaling schemes, when you can't factually establish any criminal act even occurred.

The part where you make up bribery and influence pedaling schemes, when you can't factually establish any criminal act even occurred.
didn’t make them up…that’s what the circumstanal evidence points to

didn’t make them up…that’s what the circumstanal evidence points to

You did make them up. And the circumstantial evidence doesn't even establish a criminal act has ever occurred. Let alone a 'bribery and influence peddling scheme' you imagined.

So much for 'judgment day'.

You did make them up. And the circumstantial evidence doesn't even establish a criminal act has ever occurred. Let alone a 'bribery and influence peddling scheme' you imagined.

So much for 'judgment day'.
nah they are actual things i don’t make them up..i’m not highlighting that’s what the circumstainal evidence is pointing to. That’s what you are so desperate to deflect from…because the cult has such a hold on you

it’s like we are sitting in a diner and 5 people walk in with wet umbrellas and i say it must be raining and you whining that it’s not cause we didn’t see the rain

nah they are actual things i don’t make them up..i’m not highlighting that’s what the circumstainal evidence is pointing to. That’s what you are so desperate to deflect from…because the cult has such a hold on you

it’s like we are sitting in a diner and 5 people walk in with wet umbrellas and i say it must be raining and you whining that it’s not cause we didn’t see the rain

In this case, you don't even have wet. You can't factually establish any criminal act ever happened. None of the bank transfers were illegal. None of the SARs resulted in any criminal prosecution, let alone convictions. You have zero examples of any influence pedaling or bribery.

You're stuck on square one. And then bizarrely choose to elaborate and imagine a complicated bribery scheme and influence pedaling scheme, backed by no evidence of any crime.

If you ever move past square one, give me a holler.

In this case, you don't even have wet. You can't factually establish any criminal act ever happened. None of the bank transfers were illegal. None of the SARs resulted in any criminal prosecution, let alone convictions. You have zero examples of any influence pedaling or bribery.

You're stuck on square one. And then bizarrely choose to elaborate and imagine a complicated bribery scheme and influence pedaling scheme, backed by no evidence of any crime.

If you ever move past square one, give me a holler.
well the problem you have, and i get it’s a lot of deflection…is nobody has put him on trial, nobodu is claiming the case is closed

the investigation is on going…what people have pointed out thus far is the circumstainal evidence and attempted coverups and lies

you continue to ignore the wet umbrella

well the problem you have, and i get it’s a lot of deflection…is nobody has put him on trial, nobodu is claiming the case is closed

the investigation is on going…what people have pointed out thus far is the circumstainal evidence and attempted coverups and lies

you continue to ignore the wet umbrella

The umbrella is wet....when you can factually establish that a crime has occurred. None of the 'circumstantial evidence' shows any crime. Nothing you've cited is illegal.

You're stuck on square one.

If you ever get unstuck, find me.

The umbrella is wet....when you can factually establish that a crime has occurred.

You can't. You're stuck on square one.

If you ever get unstuck, find me.
haha

the fact there are umbrellas, the fact they are wet…provides us with the evidence it’s likely raining

the 150 SARs transfers, the fact nobody can establish what business the xiden family was in, the fact they were getting paid from countries specifically dealing with VP Biden, the massive payments to all sorts of family members, establishes evidence there likely is a crime

haha

the fact there are umbrellas, the fact they are wet…provides us with the evidence it’s likely raining

the 150 SARs transfers, the fact nobody can establish what business the xiden family was in, the fact they were getting paid from countries specifically dealing with VP Biden, the massive payments to all sorts of family members, establishes evidence there likely is a crime

There are literally millions of SARs a year. Less than 4% spark any law enforcement inquiry. A tiny, tiny fraction of that, charges.

None of the 150 you've cited ever resulted in a criminal inquiry. Let alone any charges of any kind.

None of your 'circumstantial evidence' shows any crime. Nothing you've cited is illegal.

You're stuck at square one. If you ever get unstuck, talk to me.

Goodnight!

There are literally millions of SARs a year. Less than 4% spark any law enforcement inquiry. A tiny, tiny fraction of that, charges.

None of the 150 you've cited ever resulted in a criminal inquiry. Let alone any charges of any kind.

None of your 'circumstantial evidence' shows any crime. Nothing you've cited is illegal.

You're stuck at square one. If you ever get unstuck, talk to me.

Goodnight!
well they certainly reached to a congressional inquiry

it’s morning here! morning in america! a bright light being shined on our democracy!

and the dembots desperately squirm in the light

Thunk I notice that all the resident trolls of usmb thst hate America,all gave you a laughing smiley or a fake news post,proof thst you hit the nail on the head and checkmated them with a major ass beating.:abgg2q.jpg: :yes_text12: :thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113:

Thunk I notice that all the resident trolls of usmb thst hate America,all gave you a laughing smiley or a fake news post,proof thst you hit the nail on the head and checkmated them with a major ass beating.:abgg2q.jpg: :yes_text12: :thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113:
They can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.lol

It was my pleasure :D
they could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg: have you seen this thread,pretty much the exact same thing,they could only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,not ONE of them that had the balls to come on there ever attemted to debunk the massive amount of vote fraud in the last election,this is easily by far thebest researched thread on election fraud ever posted at this site andi think its safe to say any other site as well.

Try reading any of the 5 links I provided...that is...if you can read.
havent you learned? anything that does not support sealybobo 's lies,he does this everytime you ask him to read them-:scared1:

Lol, did he screw her or smoke crack in front of her. Or maybe took inappropriate showers with her, that turned her into a drug and sex addict? Lol, you're an idiot. Trump said if she wasn't my daughter, Biden says. Hold my beer I'm going in and inappropriately going to shower with my daughter!
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

oh smellybozo,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are with your lies that there was not massive election fraud in 2020 getting checkmated here with a massive ass beating. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Last edited:
Is there a link that isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch? Sorry, he has a bit of a credibility problem at the moment.
problem with your laughable theory is murdoch is a biden fan and part of the new world order to destroy America only owning major media like ABC,CBS,NBC ect,he is the last person that would want anything to do with links like this. :auiqs.jpg: your comedy is amusing as always.

your desperate hail marys are funny as always.LOL

had you not been afraid to read the links you would have seen how the evidence is from subpoened bank records. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
havent you learned? anything that does not support sealybobo 's lies,he does this everytime you ask him to read them-:scared1:
We know what Republicans are doing. The week Trump was found guilty of rape, the GOP comes out with some fake ass news about "possibly" having enough dirt on the Biden's. Only the truth is,they still have nothing. They even admitted it. When asked what evidence they have Republicans said, "well, we don't have any hard evidence perse. Because it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles. The Biden's have 20 LLC's so it would take an investigation to find wrong doing".

Do you understand? Guilty until proven innocent? They have no evidence of any wrong doing. They're just making shit up dude! Even Romney admitted it.

Romney says Biden probe ‘not legitimate role of government’​

And if the Biden's have ONE customer with the last name CHOW, Republicans will claim that this is evidence Biden is OWNED by China? And you'll swallow it. Because you are a dumb son of a bitch. Where you been lately?

problem with your laughable theory is murdoch is a biden fan and part of the new world order to destroy America only owning major media like ABC,CBS,NBC ect,he is the last person that would want anything to do with links like this. :auiqs.jpg: your comedy is amusing as always.

Fox News is still lying for Republicans. I talked to my buddy the other day. He doesn't know any negative news about Trump. Or Clarence Thomas. Clueless about what I was talking about. But ask him about Hunter Biden and boy is that guy corrupt. Why? Because his parents watch Fox and tell him what's going on in the world.

Forum List

Back