Hallalueya.....both houses agree on a bi-partism bill...there is a GOD

lol looks like Byrd deserved it

Not even the Banana Republicans deserves to be chained by their feet and dragged behind a truck for 3 miles and getting dismembered in the process. Only a true American low life, or average Russian troll, would post such shit.
Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites.. and we will stop
Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites, maybe lice balls should keep their panties on and maybe they will stop....just sayin
Or just stop attacking white before we get more chains

House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime
House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime - CNNPolitics

Ladies and Gentlemen, have a seat and put a huge smile on your face and know that Washington is back to working together for the good of the people.....are you seated?????

Later on today, both houses have agreed that LYNCHING IN AMERICA IS NO LONGER LEGAL AND THE BILL IS TO BE CALLED THE EMMITT TIL BILL. IF THIS DOESN'T BRING IN THE BLACK VOTE TO BOTH PARTIES, NOTHING WILL. Imagine my black people no more fear of rope, no more fear of trees, no more fear of hanging...thank you, thank you, Mitch and Nancy, thank you.

I'm literally shaking in my boots from all the excitement, how about you?

Give me a fuckin break!! Next?
Emmit Till?

how long ago was that?

70 years at least

I dont think lynching is a serious problem in America today

this is just pandering to blacks
Show me a politician that don't pander to negro's and I'll show you a black man with a job and a black wife....LOLOL

Not even the Banana Republicans deserves to be chained by their feet and dragged behind a truck for 3 miles and getting dismembered in the process. Only a true American low life, or average Russian troll, would post such shit.

The State of Texas executed both men for lynching James Byrd and put the driver away for life. With each successive generation, the evils of our racist past gets diluted.

"Byrd's only son, Ross, has been active in opposing the death penalty for his father's killers, citing his Christian faith."

The State of Texas executed both men for lynching James Byrd and put the driver away for life. With each successive generation, the evils of our racist past gets diluted.

"Byrd's only son, Ross, has been active in opposing the death penalty for his father's killers, citing his Christian faith."
Where is your post to ask black from attacking whites? 90%

The evil that we do in the eyes of God...can only mean one thing.....we as human's are worse than animals.

The evil that we do in the eyes of God...can only mean one thing.....we as human's are worse than animals.
Who

A solution to a nonexistent problem. Way to go, Nazi.
I'm hopeful the next bill they pass will give women the right to vote.......LOLOLOL

Oh, no, not that. Next, they are going to want to run for office. Maybe that's not a bad idea. Us men have made such a mess of things, let's put women in charge so we can blame them for a change.

Democrats claimed that there was no need to keep babies alive when they survive abortions because there is already a law against infantacide but they think "lynching" is important enough to address?

The Infant Born Alive Act of 2002 protects babies born as the result of a botched abortion.

Yeah the anti lynching thing is a century and a half too late.

The epidemic of lynchings will finally be curtailed. Thank Gaia!
People still get lynched today. And they have been called suicides.

There was no coup attempt and we have a president aiding our enemy-Russia.

That's generally considered treason isn't it?

I dunno about that. My dog pooped in the living room the other day and seemed proud of it.

Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites, maybe lice balls should keep their panties on and maybe they will stop....just sayin
Or just stop attacking white before we get more chains
You and I both know, if nigga's was out here fucking with white folk, not white women, but all white folk....LLOLOLOL, Trump would be tweeting his ass off....dude, find a woman and get a life...clearly your one of these sexually deprived white boys, living at home, mad at the world, needing a hug, like get a life, find some pussy and have at it...and if all else fails, find a female dog and blind fold her.

Oh yea, that Obama whistleblower that was found dead, that one?

My favorite was the conservatives Supreme Court justice found dead with a pillow over his face.

That was priceless.

Thats right!

thanks for reminding us

the last known lynching was a white guy being guarded by black jailers

House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime
House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime - CNNPolitics

Ladies and Gentlemen, have a seat and put a huge smile on your face and know that Washington is back to working together for the good of the people.....are you seated?????

Later on today, both houses have agreed that LYNCHING IN AMERICA IS NO LONGER LEGAL AND THE BILL IS TO BE CALLED THE EMMITT TIL BILL. IF THIS DOESN'T BRING IN THE BLACK VOTE TO BOTH PARTIES, NOTHING WILL. Imagine my black people no more fear of rope, no more fear of trees, no more fear of hanging...thank you, thank you, Mitch and Nancy, thank you.

I'm literally shaking in my boots from all the excitement, how about you?

Give me a fuckin break!! Next?
This is crap!

We have an entire House of Representatives that need lynched for treason and coup attempt.

No wonder they passed a law against it, to save their own skins

But they did not say anything about a guillotine, right?

There's still the ever popular guillotine. My personal favorite for errant politicians.
I think we need to erect one and make it a permanent fixture in the middle of the capital steps. I want the assholes to see it every day and perhaps it would give some of them pause. Leaving the blood stains from previous uses would be a nice touch.
How about we break one in with Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler or others. It seems there's no shortage of fully qualified candidates.

Thats right!

thanks for reminding us

the last known lynching was a white guy being guarded by black people
No, that's not the case.

Forum List

Back