Hallalueya.....both houses agree on a bi-partism bill...there is a GOD

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime
House to vote on legislation making lynching a federal crime - CNNPolitics

Ladies and Gentlemen, have a seat and put a huge smile on your face and know that Washington is back to working together for the good of the people.....are you seated?????

Later on today, both houses have agreed that LYNCHING IN AMERICA IS NO LONGER LEGAL AND THE BILL IS TO BE CALLED THE EMMITT TIL BILL. IF THIS DOESN'T BRING IN THE BLACK VOTE TO BOTH PARTIES, NOTHING WILL. Imagine my black people no more fear of rope, no more fear of trees, no more fear of hanging...thank you, thank you, Mitch and Nancy, thank you.

I'm literally shaking in my boots from all the excitement, how about you?

Give me a fuckin break!! Next?

Ladies and Gentlemen, have a seat and put a huge smile on your face and know that Washington is back to working together for the good of the people.....are you seated?????

Later on today, both houses have agreed that LYNCHING IN AMERICA IS NO LONGER LEGAL AND THE BILL IS TO BE CALLED THE EMMITT TIL BILL. IF THIS DOESN'T BRING IN THE BLACK VOTE TO BOTH PARTIES, NOTHING WILL. Imagine my black people no more fear of rope, no more fear of trees, no more fear of hanging...thank you, thank you, Mitch and Nancy, thank you.

Black people are afraid of rope!? Lol what!

Damn, Saturday nights will just not be the same.

Chains too. Ever wonder why?

"The two white men beat Byrd without mercy, viciously kicking him in the head and torso. Brewer grabbed a can of black paint from the truck and sprayed it in Byrd's face. The men ripped down Byrd's pants and underwear. They grabbed a logging chain. King said, court records would later reveal, that this is what they did in the old days to "******* who messed with white women."

The men chained Byrd by his ankles to the pick-up and dragged him three miles, tearing him to shreds. Byrd tried to protect his head by propping himself up on his elbows, which were later discovered ground to the bone.

The next day, law enforcement found parts of Byrd's body scattered in at least 75 different places."

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-shocking-legacy-of-americas-worst-modern-day-lynching

But then again this isn't my granddaddy's South anymore either.

Texas Executes Man Convicted In 1998 Murder Of James Byrd Jr.

This is crap!

We have an entire House of Representatives that need lynched for treason and coup attempt.

No wonder they passed a law against it, to save their own skins

But they did not say anything about a guillotine, right?

• Banned

Not any more, I can finally go to Costco's without the fear of coming up on rope...I'm so happy...

Chains too. Ever wonder why?

"The two white men beat Byrd without mercy, viciously kicking him in the head and torso. Brewer grabbed a can of black paint from the truck and sprayed it in Byrd's face. The men ripped down Byrd's pants and underwear. They grabbed a logging chain. King said, court records would later reveal, that this is what they did in the old days to "******* who messed with white women."

The men chained Byrd by his ankles to the pick-up and dragged him three miles, tearing him to shreds. Byrd tried to protect his head by propping himself up on his elbows, which were later discovered ground to the bone.

The next day, law enforcement found parts of Byrd's body scattered in at least 75 different places."

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-shocking-legacy-of-americas-worst-modern-day-lynching

But then again this isn't my granddaddy's South anymore either.
90% of interracial violence is blacks attack whites.. lol looks like Byrd deserved it

More bad news for Jussie Smollett ... What a waste of time. No wonder everyone hates congress.

We the tax payers are fucked again. Any time Warshington DC gets together it is to fuck US out of our money..

lol looks like Byrd deserved it

Not even the Banana Republicans deserves to be chained by their feet and dragged behind a truck for 3 miles and getting dismembered in the process. Only a true American low life, or average Russian troll, would post such shit.

This is crap!

We have an entire House of Representatives that need lynched for treason and coup attempt.

No wonder they passed a law against it, to save their own skins

But they did not say anything about a guillotine, right?
You and I both know, the suicide rate among ww would surge out of control, if yall start lynching negro's again....nobody these days want to be with wm....LOLO

Emmit Till?

how long ago was that?

70 years at least

I dont think lynching is a serious problem in America today

this is just pandering to blacks

Not even the Banana Republicans deserves to be chained by their feet and dragged behind a truck for 3 miles and getting dismembered in the process. Only a true American low life, or average Russian troll, would post such shit.
Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites.. and we will stop

You still got your hillbilly favorites.....who can touch a little girl and not get caught...uh, how far can you spit without granny noticing her shoes are wet, uh...and lets not forget the great one pass time favorite, daddy going out and mommie telling the kids to pour more gasoline on him....LOLOLOL

Democrats claimed that there was no need to keep babies alive when they survive abortions because there is already a law against infantacide but they think "lynching" is important enough to address?

Democrats not only Lynched blacks but. Quarter were white republicans

Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites.. and we will stop
Maybe blackies should stop attaching whites, maybe lice balls should keep their panties on and maybe they will stop....just sayin

Emmit Till?

how long ago was that?

70 years at least

I dont think lynching is a serious problem in America today

this is just pandering to blacks
I hear next week they will make jousting illegal.

Yay

Forum List

Back