Hallalueya.....both houses agree on a bi-partism bill...there is a GOD

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. who care.. pay back sucks

So, because some black people attack some white people this black man deserved to be beaten, stripped, spray painted and drug through the streets behind a truck....Thank you so much for being a proud racist piece of shit. Thread is bookmarked so in a month when you try to pretend you are not a racist piece of shit, we have proof for all time.
You are the racist the only murders you care about is when white people who rarely kill a black person do it you say nothing about the thousands of blacks killed every year in democratic Runtowns you are the biggest racist on here

You are the racist the only murders you care about is when white people who rarely kill a black person do it you say nothing about the thousands of blacks killed every year in democratic Runtown you are the biggest racist on here

Nice try little man, but this is not just about someone being killed, this is about someone being killed in one of the most gruesome manners I could think of, and you said he deserved it because he was black. You are a fucking piece of shit, there is no other description that fits.

You are the racist the only murders you care about is when white people who rarely kill a black person do it you say nothing about the thousands of blacks killed every year in democratic Runtown you are the biggest racist on here

Nice try little man, but this is not just about someone being killed, this is about someone being killed in one of the most gruesome manners I could think of, and you said he deserved it because he was black. You are a fucking piece of shit, there is no other description that fits.
Fake anger you racist

Fake anger you racist

Keep it coming little man, I will bring this thread back up in a couple months to remind everyone you think someone deserves to be tortured to death just beaus the color of their skin is different than yours.

There is no getting out of this one boy

Fake anger you racist

Keep it coming little man, I will bring this thread back up in a couple months to remind everyone you think someone deserves to be tortured to death just beaus the color of their skin is different than yours.

There is no getting out of this one boy
It’s just proves you are the racist

Forum List

Back