Halfwits Love Hillary

Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president. Bill was a very good president and he'll be there.
Well he was very good at selling America out to the highest bidder and bombing impoverished nations.

Essay; The China Connection

US's 1998 attack in Sudan

She has experience as she served in the Administrative and Legislative branches of gov't
So she is part of the corrupt Washington establishment.

Her words are precise and measured.
And false.

Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president. Bill was a very good president and he'll be there.
Well he was very good at selling America out to the highest bidder and bombing impoverished nations.

Bill left the country in great shape. If you want a president to bomb impoverished nations you couldn't do better than Trump: " I would bomb the shit out of [ISIS]".

She has experience as she served in the Administrative and Legislative branches of gov't

So you think the business world is NOT corrupt? Are they not in it for the power and the money?

And false.
Trump has a reputation of his own for lies. From the conservative National Review:
Among South Carolina Republicans who preferred above all else a candidate “who tells it like it is,” 77 percent voted for Donald J. Trump. That is astonishing, given that Donald Trump’s entire life has been an extended exercise in deception.

Bill left the country in great shape.
Bill Clinton loves taking credit for 90's economic growth, but should he?

Consider factors other than Clinton:
Moreover some blame Clinton for the recession that followed his presidency: Bubba & the housing bubble

I'm afraid Bill Clinton's chief legacy will be masturbating in the Oval Office with assistance from an overweight intern.

If you want a president to bomb impoverished nations you couldn't do better than Trump: " I would bomb the shit out of [ISIS]".
To be fair though he strongly criticized Bush II's war.

Bill and Hillary and Obama have a long record of inept meddling in the Mideast.

Obama-Nobel-Prize-Drones-610x400.jpg

So you think the business world is NOT corrupt? Are they not in it for the power and the money?
Some businessmen are corrupt and they look to politicians like Bill and Hillary for special favors from the government.

Trump has a reputation of his own for lies. From the conservative National Review:
The neocons over at National Review certainly don't like Trump. But isn't that sort of a recommendation? I'm favorably inclined toward anyone Bill Kristol disapproves of lol.

I noticed something very interesting about this thread:

No one has been able to defend Hillary.

No one has admitted supporting Hillary.
I thought I made my support clear but if not...

Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president. Bill was a very good president and he'll be there. She has experience as she served in the Administrative and Legislative branches of gov't and has been thoroughly and continuously investigated. Her words are precise and measured. In short, she is everything Trump is not.

Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president.
If you think Hillary Clinton as corrupt and dishonest as she is would make a "reasonably good president", then you're an idiot. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Last edited:
Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president.
If you think Hillary Clinton as corrupt and dishonest as she is would make a "reasonably good president", then you're an idiot. :cuckoo: :lmao:
Except I don't think she is corrupt. She's been investigated for over twenty years and, although you might question her judgment at times, I don't recall anything in the way of corruption. She is certainly a politician and tries to spin her stories, she's just not very good at spin.

I think Trump is a much better politician than she but only because he'll lie and never admit it. I know pretty well what kind of president she'll be. I have no clue what Trump will be like but I see no reason to trust him.

Except I don't think she is corrupt. She's been investigated for over twenty years and, although you might question her judgment at times, I don't recall anything in the way of corruption. She is certainly a politician and tries to spin her stories, she's just not very good at spin.

I think Trump is a much better politician than she but only because he'll lie and never admit it. I know pretty well what kind of president she'll be. I have no clue what Trump will be like but I see no reason to trust him.

Except I don't think she is corrupt.

Spoken like a true supporter who really doesn't have a clue about who the Hildabeast really is. :cuckoo:

"WATCHDOG" Names Hillary Clinton Most Corrupt Politician of 2015 | USA Politics Today

Last edited:
I don't recall anything in the way of corruption.
Wow. I've posted numerous links regarding Clinton and corruption, but you can't accept the facts.
If you refer to the USA Politics Today, let me shoot that messenger. Then ask if you read the article in FACTDC that they reference (but didn't have the integrity to link to)? Does it really say what USA Politics Today claims it says? Please get your facts straight first and don't just throw out some links.

Bill left the country in great shape. If you want a president to bomb impoverished nations you couldn't do better than Trump: " I would bomb the shit out of [ISIS]".

And false.
Among South Carolina Republicans who preferred above all else a candidate “who tells it like it is,” 77 percent voted for Donald J. Trump. That is astonishing, given that Donald Trump’s entire life has been an extended exercise in deception.

As you know alang1216, the nation was in the DOTCOM recession when President Clinton left office. He also put into practice the Jamie Gorelick Wall of Silence between the 17 security agencies. The INTENTION was to prevent security leaks. The result was that the various security agencies, not sharing information, were unable to connect the various dots in the 9/11 act of war on our country.

I presume that you also know that it was President Bill Clinton who made it possible for American firms to sell our rocket motors and guidance systems to the Chinese. Previously, China had difficulty hitting the Pacific Ocean.

Between former President Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton, China was also able to secure the long-term leases on the ports at both ends of the greatly enlarged Panama Canal.

Then there are all the illegal campaign donations to the Clinton campaign fund from the Chinese.

You do have a penchant for rewriting history don't you?

If you refer to the USA Politics Today, let me shoot that messenger. Then ask if you read the article in FACTDC that they reference (but didn't have the integrity to link to)? Does it really say what USA Politics Today claims it says? Please get your facts straight first and don't just throw out some links.

I'm new here but do you really deny the total corruption of the Clinton cabal?

How?

You do have a penchant for rewriting history don't you?
No, just keeping it in perspective. Politics is a dirty game and most successful politicians will get as close to crossing the line as they can get away with. It isn't their fault it is ours. If we wanted clean elections we'd pay for them ourselves.

Bill was many things but he left the country a lot better off than did his GOP successor. Dubya may have been squeaky clean but he still did more to harm this country than any president in my lifetime, no matter how corrupt.

I'm new here but do you really deny the total corruption of the Clinton cabal?
How?

They were thoroughly investigated for their part in Whitewater but the only thing they could get Bill on was a cigar. Had nothing to do with Whitewater or how the country was run and he certainly didn't profit from it.

The degenerate DemoRATS in here just have NOTHING to answer A Career Criminal!
Correction, Career Politician. The difference is very subtle. Will Trump get the same level of scrutiny I wonder?

As bad as what Hillary may or may not have done in the past, to me it is MUCH less important than what she will do in the future as president. The policies she is campaigning on are much closer to my values than whatever populist soup Trump is serving up. He is actually to the left of Hillary (and me) on at least several important issues and I truly wonder how it is that conservatives support him and their heads don't explode.

They were thoroughly investigated for their part in Whitewater but the only thing they could get Bill on was a cigar. Had nothing to do with Whitewater or how the country was run and he certainly didn't profit from it.

You obviously slept through the entire administration of President Bill Clinton.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

You obviously slept through the entire administration of President Bill Clinton.
No I was there and my eyes were wide open. His main problem, aside from the fact he couldn't keep it in his pants, was that he agreed to an "independent" counsel. With a Republican Congress, that turned into a 5-year, witch hunt. He was investigated for Vince Foster and Whitewater and somehow it ended up focused on his sex life. Republicans hated Clinton a lot more than they loved this country and now history repeats itself. What has come out of the Benghazi hearings?

Last edited:
No I was there and my eyes were wide open. His main problem, aside from the fact he couldn't keep it in his pants, was that he agreed to an "independent" counsel. With a Republican Congress, that turned into a 5-year, witch hunt. He was investigated for Vince Foster and Whitewater and somehow it ended up focused on his sex life. Republicans hated Clinton a lot more than they loved this country and now history repeats itself. What has come out of the Benghazi hearings?

Why are you ignoring what I posted? Of which many were the result of the Ken Star investigations.

It has taken this long to get many of the documents requested years ago concerning Benghazi. I realize you choose only to look at MediaMatters, DailyKOS, HuffingtonPost and The Nation. Look elsewhere.

For instance, when was the last time that documents requested by the current Benghazi investigation were released by the State Department for the very first time?

Go for it, I know you can do it!

Why are you ignoring what I posted? Of which many were the result of the Ken Star investigations.

I lived through that debacle so I'm quite familiar. Nothing in your litany will prevent me from supporting her over Trump. She's a horrible candidate but I think she'll make a much better president than he would.

If you want to discuss ONE of the items on your list fine but I'm not ready to rehash everything. Pick one and tell me what you think it means.

It has taken this long to get many of the documents requested years ago concerning Benghazi.
So let's keep hunting and fishing until we find something? What do you expect to come of the Benghazi or email investigations? Hillary didn't profit from either so ending corruption can't be the goal. Of course the Clintons lost money in Whitewater but that didn't stop that investigation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back