Hillary to Put Bubba in Charge of “Revitalizing the Economy”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
She senses she's in trouble and has been left no choice but to play The Billy Card. And she thinks that might get her out of the deep hole she's dug in coal country?

I’m going to put (Bill Clinton) in charge of revitalizing the economy, ’cause you know he knows how to do it,” Clinton told a crowd at a Sunday campaign event in Kentucky, according to ABC News. “And especially in places like coal country and inner cities and other parts of our country that have really been left out.”

Story with links @ BREAKING: Hillary Reveals Stunning Plan for Bill in Her Administration

You gotta admit, even with all the scandals that happened during the Clinton administration, the nation, as well as the economy, was doing pretty good.

Yeah. Putting Bill in a place where he can help with the economy sounds like a decent idea.

Even if you hate him, you gotta admit, the nation was doing pretty good during his admin economically.

I think this makes Hillary look very weak. She sounds like a clueless housewife saying "Oh this darn thing is broken. I'll just have my husband fix it!"
Yeah, see looks weak but also stupid too. After all, the economy has already been fixed by Barry. I'm too lazy to go find the audio Rush played yesterday of the former cigar-dipper-in-chief praising Barry for having fixed the economy, a masterful job Bill said neither he nor any of his predecessors could have accomplished. So Hillary clearly has no idea what she's talking about, but that's not a problem when talking to her audience of low information lefty idiots.

You gotta admit, even with all the scandals that happened during the Clinton administration, the nation, as well as the economy, was doing pretty good.

Yeah. Putting Bill in a place where he can help with the economy sounds like a decent idea.

Even if you hate him, you gotta admit, the nation was doing pretty good during his admin economically.
Kinda weird for a feminist that "gets things done" to need someone else to help them.. Let alone a man LOL
She is such a fuckin wanker

both of them are failures and that makes me wonder how the hell we got here.....
I don't think trump is a failure. But I do fear he would be as President.
Hillary is a known failure. Trump is assumption.. Albeit with good reason though.

Top Trump Surrogate Says Border Wall and Mass Deportation Will Be "Virtual"
A virtual wall and rhetorical deportation? This is different from make-believe how, again?
:2up:

Donald Trump's presidency will be simulated, and his policies will be implemented except in cases where they're not. Its is the first "Virtual Presidency.....
lollipops.jpg
<------Trump Voters

By saying that she's going to have Bill be in charge of revitalizing the economy, she's clearly admitting that she isn't fit to do it herself.

Forum List

Back