Halfwits Love Hillary

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Only a real fool could support a corrupt, incompetent liar like Hillary. It's hard to believe there exist people who want to be ruled by the Clinton Dynasty.

Hillary Clinton the Unrepentant Hawk RealClearPolitics

The Predators Moll Washington Free Beacon

The Bill and Hillary Clinton Money Machine Taps Corporate Cash By Brody Mullins Peter Nicholas and Rebecca Ballhaus RUTHFULLY YOURS

Has Hillary Ever Been Right

On the NSA Hillary Clinton Is Either a Fool or a Liar The Nation

Woman Sexually Harassed by Clinton says Hillary is the War on Women. FrontPage Magazine

ANTLE Meet Hillary s Welfare Queens The Daily Caller

The Billionaire Whose Clinton Foundation Ties Could Be Trouble for Hillary Clinton

A breakdown of every scandal swirling around Hillary

Will anyone admit to being a Hillary supporter? Just curious to see what sort of deluded, self-hating, degraded moron would vote for Hillary.

queen-hillary-steve-dininno.jpg

Should our first woman president be someone who persecuted other women who had the courage to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton?

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

But then the Republicans and the right talk all about how business is the most important, yet they hate Hillary because she's pro-business. Er..... what did I miss here?

But then the Republicans and the right talk all about how business is the most important, yet they hate Hillary because she's pro-business. Er..... what did I miss here?
Hillary doesn't favor free markets, she favors corporate welfare. She feeds your tax $$$$$ to corporate hogs who've bribed her with campaign contributions.

Last edited:
And his moronic thread premise having failed, the idiot conservative resorts to inane, ridiculous videos and cartoons.

Such ‘skillful debate.’
Looks like C_Clayton_Jones is one of Hillary's brain-damaged dupes. C_Clayton_Jones tell us why you feel Hillary isn't a corrupt, incompetent liar. Can you refute the evidence I've provided?

Hillary doesn't favor free markets, she favors corporate welfare. She feeds your tax $$$$$ to corporate hogs who've bribed her with campaign contributions.

So all in all, she's a Republican.

The corrupt Democrat elite does resemble the corrupt Republican elite.

Half-wits are likely to "love" or "not love" damn near anything or anyone. They are the political analogue of a horny guy or girl in a singles' bar at 1:30 a.m. who's decided that Mr./Miss "Right Now" is better than going home alone.

The corrupt Democrat elite does resemble the corrupt Republican elite.

Yes. they do.

However the Republicans love their own, and hate those who aren't, and make out like those who aren't their own are bad.

I mean, Bush Dubya got elected because he wasn't Clinton, messing around with women, and they wanted to put respect and dignity back into the White House, now they want Trump, who's far more Clinton than he is Dubya when it comes to women.

No matter how bad Hillary is, she pales in comparison to Trump on all counts. I may be a half-wit but only someone with no wits at all would prefer Trump. IMHO of course.

Forum List

Back