Halfwits Love Hillary

Only a real fool could support a corrupt, incompetent liar like Hillary. It's hard to believe there exist people who want to be ruled by the Clinton Dynasty.
To Thunderbird: You got that right. Worse still, this is a lot of tax dollars to pay a degenerate and somebody afflicted with Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome:

Bill Clinton earned $2,690,000 for speeches that he gave to corporations and groups even after his wife kicked off her presidential campaign last April.

The former first couple earned $6.725 million in speaking fees last year, according to a financial disclosure released by the Clinton campaign late Tuesday.​

Bill Clinton Earned $2.7 Million In Speaking Fees AFTER Hillary Announced Candidacy
Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:52 PM 05/17/2016

Bill Clinton Earned $2.7 Million In Speaking Fees AFTER Hillary Announced Candidacy

lol

The thread premise accuses Clinton supporters of being ‘halfwits’ yet succeeds in only demonstrating the stupidity common to many on the right.

Too funny.

Probably have to combine 3 or 4 of you Clintonites to make a genuine halfwit

Only a real fool could support a corrupt, incompetent liar like Hillary.

imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

They just want to make history at the cost of the country. :cuckoo:

I noticed something very interesting about this thread:

No one has been able to defend Hillary.

No one has admitted supporting Hillary.

Last edited:
I noticed something very interesting about this thread:

No one has been able to defend Hillary.

No one has admitted supporting Hillary.
I thought I made my support clear but if not...

Hillary is a lousy candidate but I think she'll make a reasonably good president. Bill was a very good president and he'll be there. She has experience as she served in the Administrative and Legislative branches of gov't and has been thoroughly and continuously investigated. Her words are precise and measured. In short, she is everything Trump is not.

Forum List

Back