Halftime at the debate

sometimes pay back is just a bitch, and deserved................
Thanks for proving my point - Conservatarians embrace dishonesty.

You're the dishonest hack in this thread.. We can all see the truth for ourselves.. we certainly don't need a liberal lemming to determine what common sense tells us in that video.

^Thank you for carrying our polluted water.

Sincerely,
The Far Right Talking Point Society.

Even in this very thread, LGS, we have cons admitting they are completely full of shit -and defending it!

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point - Conservatarians embrace dishonesty.

You're the dishonest hack in this thread.. We can all see the truth for ourselves.. we certainly don't need a liberal lemming to determine what common sense tells us in that video.

^Thank you for carrying our polluted water.

Sincerely,
The Far Right Talking Point Society.

Lame and unoriginal but I expected nothing less.

Romney is polished, smart, and very savvy. He's the man to beat.
Newt is rising. Always smart, fiesty, prepared.
Perry- buh bye. He's a bad, bad debator.
Cain- 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,
Bachman, Santorum, Paul, Hunstman - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That last question to Cain ... I could see he was doing everything in his power not to mention his 999 BOLD plan! One thing that made me laugh though, was his comment on the other two things wrong with Dodd / Frank. Dodd & Frank.

Have you noticed Huntsman's complaints on his lack of talk time?

Yes, and I did NOT like Huntsman accusing Romney of pandering to the audience for applause lines, with his answers. Not at all the sophisticated guy Huntsman has portrayed himself to be. That is what I like about these debates....the more they all talk, the more we all learn, or at the very least, glean impressions. I thought Romney and Gingrich did very well tonight. Also Cain.

This is a good analysis of Newt's appearance, last night:

Newt Gingrich again played the role of the knowledgeable elder statesman/scold who chides the media and the Establishment. He used history, i.e. Henry Ford and Bill Gates, in a perfect way to bridge the 99% vs. 1% gap – and he ripped the “media” for misreporting how business works in the U.S. He continues to shine in these debates and it explains how – with no money and no campaign staff – he has climbed into third place in the polls

Read more: Who Won The Latest GOP Debate? | Fox News

Forum List

Back