Halftime at the debate

After Perry's response to which government agencies he'd cut, surely his campaign is over - right?

He might as well say "I have to use the restroom" and walk off the stage in order to save face.

What did he say?

Perry said:
'Education, ahh....umm...<insert 10 seconds here><insert glance down at cue card>...eh...umm....Commerce and....um...<insert giggles from audience>um.....er....well...eh...I can't think of a third. So shoot me."

I'm not sure if that last sentence was an honest request or not.

Edited to add: He just now suggested that he meant to say the Dept of Energy.

The more I hear from Perry the less he impresses me.

I thought he wasnt going to be coming to any more debates? Wasnt that his strategy?

Has he ever considered, you know, trying to become better?

What did he say?

Perry said:
'Education, ahh....umm...<insert 10 seconds here><insert glance down at cue card>...eh...umm....Commerce and....um...<insert giggles from audience>um.....er....well...eh...I can't think of a third. So shoot me."

I'm not sure if that last sentence was an honest request or not.

Edited to add: He just now suggested that he meant to say the Dept of Energy.

The more I hear from Perry the less he impresses me.

I thought he wasnt going to be coming to any more debates? Wasnt that his strategy?

Has he ever considered, you know, trying to become better?

Honestly, he's had some good answers. But his stumbles - especially in the answer i mentioned - were just absurdly bad. He should have taken his own advice and, as you said, stay out of the debates. He doesn't seem to be getting better.

Romney, Cain and Gingrich have been on-target.

Romney is polished, smart, and very savvy. He's the man to beat.
Newt is rising. Always smart, fiesty, prepared.
Perry- buh bye. He's a bad, bad debator.
Cain- 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,
Bachman, Santorum, Paul, Hunstman - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Didn't you used to like Cain... like 2 weeks ago or something?

Nope. I like Mitt Romney and have supported his candidacy since the beginning.

That being said, I'd take any of these guys over the dilettante that is in the White House now. ANY OF THEM.

Cain- 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999,
Bachman, Santorum, Paul, Hunstman - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Didn't you used to like Cain... like 2 weeks ago or something?

Nope. I like Mitt Romney and have supported his candidacy since the beginning.

That being said, I'd take any of these guys over the dilettante that is in the White House now. ANY OF THEM.

Cool.

That last question to Cain ... I could see he was doing everything in his power not to mention his 999 BOLD plan! One thing that made me laugh though, was his comment on the other two things wrong with Dodd / Frank. Dodd & Frank.

Have you noticed Huntsman's complaints on his lack of talk time?

That last question to Cain ... I could see he was doing everything in his power not to mention his 999 BOLD plan! One thing that made me laugh though, was his comment on the other two things wrong with Dodd / Frank. Dodd & Frank.

He (along with Santorum) really has no business being on the podium. He is not a viable candidate - so why should he get more time? He should do the country a favor and drop out.

Yes, and I did NOT like Huntsman accusing Romney of pandering to the audience for applause lines, with his answers. Not at all the sophisticated guy Huntsman has portrayed himself to be. That is what I like about these debates....the more they all talk, the more we all learn, or at the very least, glean impressions. I thought Romney and Gingrich did very well tonight. Also Cain.

OK so what's the SNL skit gonna' be?:

Perry: "I'm gonna' eliminate three gov't agencies: NBA, NFL, and uh, TNA? Oh, no. TBS!"

:lol:

Anyone who watched that snooze-fest tonight and thought these people had positions other than nonsensical outa be bitch slapped from here to China.

Perry: "I'm gonna' eliminate three gov't agencies: NBA, NFL, and uh, TNA? Oh, no. TBS!"

and TUNA, don't forget TUNA, or was it TUBA?
Is that the way you guys saw Bush Jr? Because that's how I see Obama; "Uh, uh, uh, uh, 57 states".

These guys are such fumblers because they speak of things that are not their own ideas. They're puppets! It's like they're taking a test in a subject they don't like, but have to pass, and we see which answers they miss, immediately!

Last edited:

Is that the way you guys saw Bush Jr? Because that's how I see Obama; "Uh, uh, uh, uh, 57 states".

These guys are such fumblers because they speak of things that are not their own ideas. They're puppets! It's like they're taking a test in a subject they don't like, but have to pass, and we see which answers they miss, immediately!

Obama taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years. He knows how many states there are. Last night Mitt Romney almost said he had been married to the same woman for 25 years and then quickly corrected himself to 42. He actually did say 25. Anyone can have a slip of the tongue. If he had been on the campaign trail and tired, he might not have caught the gaffe, but he did.

But to forget one of the three federal departments you would end and that being central to your entire campaign strategy is another thing entirely. Think about it.

Worse, it's the department of energy that regulates nuclear power plants. Would they simply become "unregulated" like the Republican unregulated economy that put us in this meltdown?

Uh Oh, now the howler Republicans are going to start screaming, "Oh that dean, what a fucktard". and "Oh you are so full of shit and you don't know what you are talking about". I scare them so.

Obama taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years. He knows how many states there are. Last night Mitt Romney almost said he had been married to the same woman for 25 years and then quickly corrected himself to 42. He actually did say 25. Anyone can have a slip of the tongue. If he had been on the campaign trail and tired, he might not have caught the gaffe, but he did.

But to forget one of the three federal departments you would end and that being central to your entire campaign strategy is another thing entirely. Think about it.

Worse, it's the department of energy that regulates nuclear power plants. Would they simply become "unregulated" like the Republican unregulated economy that put us in this meltdown?

Uh Oh, now the howler Republicans are going to start screaming, "Oh that dean, what a fucktard". and "Oh you are so full of shit and you don't know what you are talking about". I scare them so.

Actually Barry didn't know how many states there were:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He&#39;s Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

ROFLMAO--- Oh yes.. he thought long and hard- you can see the sweat pouring from his face trying to figure out just how many states there are in the US.. and even after he proclaims the 57 states of America, he comes back and says, yes.. and I think I have one more to go.. which means he actually thought there were 58!! BOOBY PRIZES FOR THE LEFTIST MORON and his zombie followers!! Let's hear it for STUPIDITY!!! Hip hip Hoorayyyyyyyyyyy

The 57 states comment is so dishonest it's pathetic. While a short clip doesn't demonstrate it, if you watch the full clip it's clear that he was talking about 57 primary events - caucuses and primaries combined.

And yes, there are more caucuses and primaries then there are states.

The 57 states comment is so dishonest it's pathetic. While a short clip doesn't demonstrate it, if you watch the full clip it's clear that he was talking about 57 primary events - caucuses and primaries combined.

sometimes pay back is just a bitch, and deserved................

Thanks for proving my point - Conservatarians embrace dishonesty.

Wrong.. he clearly goes on to mention Hawaii and Alaska.. Your feeble attempt at making excuses for the dumbass is laughable.

LOL Point, it wouldnt occur at all but this is the way the left rolls. It wasnt until 2000 that conservatives spoke out.

Now its all fear and tears from democrats

Since you are a leftie let me make my position crystal clear............:fu:

You're the dishonest hack in this thread.. We can all see the truth for ourselves.. we certainly don't need a liberal lemming to determine what common sense tells us in that video.

LOL Point, it wouldnt occur at all but this is the way the left rolls. It wasnt until 2000 that conservatives spoke out.

LOL! Yea, they surely never spoke out about President Clinton. There were no completely false stories floating around about a list of 100's of people the Clinton's had murdered...or stories about drugs being run through the Little Rock airport. No, none of that came around until 2000!

But again, thanks for freely admitting that you associate with a bunch of dishonest hate-peddling fucks.

Forum List

Back