Half of Ssyria's WMD gone, on schedule, dingbats...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
''Almost half of Syria's declared stockpile of chemical weapons has now been removed, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons says.

The latest consignment of the most dangerous chemicals was loaded on to cargo vessels at Latakia on Thursday, according to an OPCW statement.

A total of 11 consignments have been shipped, including all of Syria's sulphur mustard, a blister agent.

The OPCW aims to destroy or remove the country's entire arsenal by 30 June.''

Never reported on the Pub propaganda machine or corporate LS. BS controversy is much better infotainment...
BBC News - Almost half of Syria's chemical weapons removed - OPCW

Major Obama win ;) Not only that when he wanted to strike Syria he listen to the American people! For all you conservatives that feel he was weak...Well, blame the fact that he cared about what the people thought on this issue.

Major Obama win ;) Not only that when he wanted to strike Syria he listen to the American people! For all you conservatives that feel he was weak...Well, blame the fact that he cared about what the people thought on this issue.

Obama had nothing to do with it. Putin made it happen.

I would laugh my ass off if Putin said "Remember that chemical weapons deal I worked out? Kiss it good bye suckah."

Hate to break your bubble but it was really Putin's initiative that convinced Syria to give up her chemical weapons.

Even Obama admits it.

Obama says Russian Syria proposal could be a breakthrough

Obama says Russian Syria proposal could be a breakthrough

So a man that Obama said has to go namely Assad may or may not have gotten rid of half his chemical weapons after he used them on his on people and who is slowly but surely defeating the forces trying to oust him in no small part with support from Putin and Russia is somehow a win for Obama and the U.S. if that's a win I would hate to see what a Obama loss looks like.

It isn't on schedule. It is behind schedule. It is all supposed to be done by June.
In the meantime, do we know whether Syria is continuing to produce chem weapons? Or whether we have an accurate accounting?
It works well for Syria. After June they can gas with impunity and blame the opposition, saying it couldnt be them. They've already given up their chem weapons!
And the Obama sock sniffers here will lap it up!

Half of Syria's WMD gone, on schedule...

...yeah, but a hundred thousand US troops in Syria would have been more manly.

damn right!, its better to hope putin will do the right thing. Sometimes he does and well sometimes he doesnt.

I thought obama said bashar was toast, is he still there?

So ACTUALLY he drew a red line and made it stick. OBVIOUSLY, it was the obvious intention of Obama and the other great republic France to attack that made it happen...Putin protected his fellow thug...

damn right!, its better to hope putin will do the right thing. Sometimes he does and well sometimes he doesnt.

Yup, just doesn't know it yet. He and Putin can feel secure though that no matter what Obama tries, our RW will split our country and its resolve....idiot. lol

Yup, just doesn't know it yet. He and Putin can feel secure though that no matter what Obama tries, our RW will split our country and its resolve....idiot. lol

nope that's project, exactly what you fools did after 9/11. I cant help it this guy is clueless. He attacks Israel more than Syria, Russia, and Iran combined.....but you guys love those countries.

It isn't on schedule. It is behind schedule. It is all supposed to be done by June.
In the meantime, do we know whether Syria is continuing to produce chem weapons? Or whether we have an accurate accounting?
It works well for Syria. After June they can gas with impunity and blame the opposition, saying it couldnt be them. They've already given up their chem weapons!
And the Obama sock sniffers here will lap it up!

I can be sure the Pubs best argument will be to fear monger your incredible ignorance. You're typing on the greatest research instrument ever invented, but still believe hs grad charlatans and bought off scumbags lol...:eusa_whistle:

Just think how deeply mired in a Syrian War the US would be by now if Romney won.

I shudder at the thought.

You could make up a list of a hundred different Syria policies for the Obama adminstration to choose from, from one end of the spectrum to the other,

and no matter which one was chosen, the rightwing in this country would oppose it.

Forum List

Back