Nobody Thought Syria Would Give Up Its Chemical Weapons. It Just Did.

Thank you, President Obama!

Did he personally ream you in the spunkbun or are you just appreciative of his great accomplishments which include feminizing boy bikes??

Attachments

• $Sissyobama.jpg
    $Sissyobama.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 65
Sometimes I wish deannie wouldn't hold back his feelings and just let us know how he really feels.
Obama's approval rating is still 36% deannie...

And what's the GOP's? 9 or 7? I can't remember.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw. That's how I think of the GOP. They drag everyone down. Nothing good comes from any of their policies. Not even their minions can name anything they like. In fact, the ONLY things they are proud of is bringing down the country and shutting down the government, cutting food stamps and school lunches for poor children and keeping entire families from health care.

so how much higher are the Democrats?....the polls i saw the people of this Country should be embarrassed by these guys....but dumbasses like you Dean will just keep on voting the same incompetent fucks back into office....but you can care less because you dont ask questions of your party.....if they say something...its good enough for you....

Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons | jacksonville.com

The final 8 percent of the 1,300-ton stockpile, which included mustard gas and raw materials for making sarin nerve gas, have been loaded onto Danish and Norwegian ships in the Syrian port of Latakia, said Ahmet Uzumcu, the director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, also known as OPCW..

Syria gives up final chemical weapons - World News Report

The deadline laid down by the UN security council for the complete destruction of all Syria’s chemical agents was 30 June.

red-line-with-transparent-background-hi.png

Bin Laden dead.

Syria's chemical weapons gone.

Qaddafi dead.

Obama slowly making progress. And he's fighting on multiple fronts. In the Middle East. Against the GOP. Unfortunately, the GOP has caused much more damage than middle eastern terrorists. To the economy. To the country. To domestic policy. To foreign policy. They are like worms attacking from within.

The article credits Putin, why are you making this about Obama? LOL

It credited the "firm political will of Syrian President Bashar Assad and the initiative of the Russian President Vladimir Putin" to give up the arsenal under the supervision of the U.N. Security Council.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons | jacksonville.com

CaféAuLait;9318103 said:
Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons | jacksonville.com

The final 8 percent of the 1,300-ton stockpile, which included mustard gas and raw materials for making sarin nerve gas, have been loaded onto Danish and Norwegian ships in the Syrian port of Latakia, said Ahmet Uzumcu, the director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, also known as OPCW..

Syria gives up final chemical weapons - World News Report

The deadline laid down by the UN security council for the complete destruction of all Syria’s chemical agents was 30 June.

red-line-with-transparent-background-hi.png

Bin Laden dead.

Syria's chemical weapons gone.

Qaddafi dead.

Obama slowly making progress. And he's fighting on multiple fronts. In the Middle East. Against the GOP. Unfortunately, the GOP has caused much more damage than middle eastern terrorists. To the economy. To the country. To domestic policy. To foreign policy. They are like worms attacking from within.

The article credits Putin, why are you making this about Obama? LOL

It credited the "firm political will of Syrian President Bashar Assad and the initiative of the Russian President Vladimir Putin" to give up the arsenal under the supervision of the U.N. Security Council.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons | jacksonville.com

obama found out about it when

we all did

when he read it in the news

even that isn't a great translation. but the point is ISIS is definitely in Syria. which makes that whole area what i like to call a ..... danger zone

it is the exact translation

and includes much more then syria and iraq

ISIS or ISIL? Why militants? name spells confusion - The Times of India
i found that interesting. they say that it's not an exact match for the Levant, but it's close.

the name has evolved over time

Mujahideen Shura Council

al-Dawlah

to mention a couple of them

And you believe them?

what a fool

come on folks we are suppose to believe thinkprogress has all the INSIDE information on foreign policy

I guess the Dear Leader called them up and told them

man oh frikken man, I can't wait to get these lying progressives out of our lives

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish deannie wouldn't hold back his feelings and just let us know how he really feels.

NO KIDDING
desperation is pooping all over us in all kinds of crappy propaganda from these left wingers/Obama cult members

yes because Putin; who you left-wing nutjobs love so much right?.........................................

says their buddies gave up all of them?

you left-wing nutjobs are a riot!

And what's the GOP's? 9 or 7? I can't remember.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw. That's how I think of the GOP. They drag everyone down. Nothing good comes from any of their policies. Not even their minions can name anything they like. In fact, the ONLY things they are proud of is bringing down the country and shutting down the government, cutting food stamps and school lunches for poor children and keeping entire families from health care.

Can you produce any starving families or kids ?

Can you produce those names I keep asking for of people who died from a lack of health care ?

Didn't think so.

You've been a liar and an asshole from the start.

So barely making it isn't enough? You want people to starve? That's your "goal"?

Sick.

Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance | Reuters

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

Study Links Lack of Insurance to 45,000 U.S. Deaths a Year

The Harvard study found that people without health insurance had a 40 percent higher risk of death than those with private health insurance — as a result of being unable to obtain necessary medical care. The risk appears to have increased since 1993, when a similar study found the risk of death was 25 percent greater for the uninsured.

---------------------------------------

It's just COMMON SENSE when people don't have health care more die. COMMON SENSE. Get it? COMMON SENSE. How come Republicans don't have any?

ron-paul_debate-crown-cheers_let-him-die-11.jpeg

Forum List

Back