Nobody Thought Syria Would Give Up Its Chemical Weapons. It Just Did.

R

rdean

Syria hands over last of declared chemical weapons | jacksonville.com

The final 8 percent of the 1,300-ton stockpile, which included mustard gas and raw materials for making sarin nerve gas, have been loaded onto Danish and Norwegian ships in the Syrian port of Latakia, said Ahmet Uzumcu, the director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, also known as OPCW..

Syria gives up final chemical weapons - World News Report

The deadline laid down by the UN security council for the complete destruction of all Syria’s chemical agents was 30 June.

red-line-with-transparent-background-hi.png

Bin Laden dead.

Syria's chemical weapons gone.

Qaddafi dead.

Obama slowly making progress. And he's fighting on multiple fronts. In the Middle East. Against the GOP. Unfortunately, the GOP has caused much more damage than middle eastern terrorists. To the economy. To the country. To domestic policy. To foreign policy. They are like worms attacking from within.

Your absence from reality is indicative of the far left Kook brigade.

A WMD disciple! How sad.....

Actually Stupid, I'm not a supporter of war at all. I find our entire foreign policy under either a liberal or conservative President asinine.. so save your judgments for your Batshit crazy leftist friends who support whatever policy the messiah chooses..

Sometimes I wish deannie wouldn't hold back his feelings and just let us know how he really feels.
Obama's approval rating is still 36% deannie...

SYRIA GAVE Up Its Chemical Weapons????????==HEY!!! I GOT SOME OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN SUNNY AZ I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU!!! LOL!!

The final 8 percent of the 1,300-ton stockpile, which included mustard gas and raw materials for making sarin nerve gas, have been loaded onto Danish and Norwegian ships in the Syrian port of Latakia, said Ahmet Uzumcu, the director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, also known as OPCW..

The deadline laid down by the UN security council for the complete destruction of all Syria’s chemical agents was 30 June.

Bin Laden dead.

Qaddafi dead.

Obama slowly making progress. And he's fighting on multiple fronts. In the Middle East. Against the GOP. Unfortunately, the GOP has caused much more damage than middle eastern terrorists. To the economy. To the country. To domestic policy. To foreign policy. They are like worms attacking from within.

The last of their "declared" weapons, I do not think celebrations are in order.

Bin Laden dead.

Qaddafi dead.

Bin Laden dead.

Qaddafi dead.

Iraq Dead

TERRORISTS TO SOON HAVE IRAQ AND SYRIA AS THEIR HOMEBASE AND ALL THAT OIL MONEY TO BUY ANY WEAPON THEY WANT EVEN NUKES???? some CLUELESS leader says they are on the run. who????

Sometimes I wish deannie wouldn't hold back his feelings and just let us know how he really feels.
Obama's approval rating is still 36% deannie...

And what's the GOP's? 9 or 7? I can't remember.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw. That's how I think of the GOP. They drag everyone down. Nothing good comes from any of their policies. Not even their minions can name anything they like. In fact, the ONLY things they are proud of is bringing down the country and shutting down the government, cutting food stamps and school lunches for poor children and keeping entire families from health care.

Bin Laden dead.

Qaddafi dead.

From your link:
Speaking at a press conference in The Hague, however, Uzumcu acknowledged that it is still possible Syria has avoided declaring some part of its arsenal.

Bin Laden dead.

Qaddafi dead.

Have you ordered your ISIS hoodie yet to show your solidarity with Islamic fundamentalists?

I always believed Putin's promise that he could get Assad to give up his chemical weapons. Never doubted him for a minute.

:lol:

YAY PUTIN!

psssssssssssst come on rdean you can cheer too!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back