Half of all 'unsheltered' homeless people are located in one state: report

All I know is, the democrats don't pay their teachers crap as they are all going on strike.

Thus making more homeless people they can subsidize.

Maybe the homeless prefer blue states where there is a chance to get an education. :)
They prefer warmth and getting in amongst millions of people, many tourists, and trying to panhandle or beg for money. You won't see nearly the same level of homeless in flyover states because many of them are shitholes to live in, more so if you're homeless.

The half applies to "unsheltered" homeless which you would know if you bothered to actually read something before shooting your mouth off.
I think, don't know for sure, that this "unsheltered" business means they don't live in their RV housetrailer. The "RV Lifestyle" has become a big thing in the last few years, but is fundamentally indistinguishable from homelessness.

I think, don't know for sure, that this "unsheltered" business means they don't live in their RV housetrailer. The "RV Lifestyle" has become a big thing in the last few years, but is fundamentally indistinguishable from homelessness.

No, "unsheltered" means they live outside of homeless shelters (i.e. on the streets). There is another population of homeless people who live in shelters run by charity orgs or the government.

RVers are a miniscule fraction of people, and are not counted among homeless. People living in cars are counted among the homeless, since they have no sleeping or bathing facilities in their cars.

They prefer warmth and getting in amongst millions of people, many tourists, and trying to panhandle or beg for money. You won't see nearly the same level of homeless in flyover states because many of them are shitholes to live in, more so if you're homeless.
Homeless people is what make an area bad. Jonathan Kellerman just has out a new Alex Delaware detective story set in LA as usual but one now overrun with homeless and their crimes, as of course all California actually is. Unnatural History. It's good, as all his are. Parks overrun, bridges crowded underneath with cardboard shelters, the smell of feces and urine everywhere, constant crime.

What have the Democrats done with my country? Ruined it.

Homeless people is what make an area bad. Jonathan Kellerman just has out a new Alex Delaware detective story set in LA as usual but one now overrun with homeless and their crimes, as of course all California actually is. Unnatural History. It's good, as all his are. Parks overrun, bridges crowded underneath with cardboard shelters, the smell of feces and urine everywhere, constant crime.

What have the Democrats done with my country? Ruined it.
Please don't call them "homeless", they will now be referred to as "unsheltered". please note the distinction, thank you.

Forum List

Back