Half of all 'unsheltered' homeless people are located in one state: report

Please don't call them "homeless", they will now be referred to as "unsheltered". please note the distinction, thank you.
Please read the OP, odanny. The two terms are NOT synonymous.
"A third of the U.S.'s entire homeless population and half of all unsheltered homeless people live in California ...."
Thank you

Please read the OP, odanny. The two terms are NOT synonymous.
"A third of the U.S.'s entire homeless population and half of all unsheltered homeless people live in California ...."
Thank you
Please refer to them as either:

A) unsheltered
B) unsheltered homeless population

Living on the streets versus in a shelter is a constantly changing dynamic.

One is singular, one is plural. Please note the distinction. Thank you.

fuck that shit....if you dont have an address you are homeless....if you live in a tent or under a bridge you have shelter....note the difference.....
Okay, it looks like we none of us have any clue about what the distinction is, if there is any, between "homeless population" and "unsheltered homeless people." Everyone's answer to this conundrum is different from everyone else's.

I don't care. If they are homeless, they flock to California to put up cardboard tents on the sidewalks and clog up every park and cost a huge taxpayer burder in these crime-ridden "shelters." And commit every kind of crime constantly, including chasing women down the streets --- these venture capitalists have to move elsewhere, I've read, because their wives can't move around, too many homeless preying on them.

A) unsheltered

You sure are not making this difference plain, I have to tell you. Clear as mud!

Do better.

A) unsheltered

Who exactly would be "unsheltered" but NOT "homeless"?
You are so full of shit.

Maybe the homeless prefer blue states where there is a chance to get an education. :)
Pretty slim chance, judging by the woke retards they push through the system. At least red state kids can tell a man from a woman.

Okay, it looks like we none of us have any clue about what the distinction is, if there is any, between "homeless population" and "unsheltered homeless people." Everyone's answer to this conundrum is different from everyone else's.

I don't care. If they are homeless, they flock to California to put up cardboard tents on the sidewalks and clog up every park and cost a huge taxpayer burder in these crime-ridden "shelters." And commit every kind of crime constantly, including chasing women down the streets --- these venture capitalists have to move elsewhere, I've read, because their wives can't move around, too many homeless preying on them.
the great majority of the homeless in Cal are Californians.....

the great majority of the homeless in Cal are Californians.....
No, I have read that they have poured in from all 48 other states (I'm excepting Hawaii!). Thousands and many tens of thousands, because it's warm and they can panhandle and steal and be psychotic and camp on the sidewalks and in the roads and parks freely, because California has no functioning government.

There are over 40 million people in California, which is 1/8 of the entire U.S. population.

You've been losing population.
However, good news, once California enacts their reparations program, where they will be GIVING black Californians $360K, your population is going to boom!
In fact, I can hear the U-Haul trucks and trailers being loaded as we speak!

Forum List

Back