Haley's muted response to trump statement on executing Milley says it all

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Any other candidate calling for the execution of someone that he disagrees with would be out of the race. But the MAGA cult sees this as a sign of strength. They enjoy and agree with trump.

But trump is all mouth and no ass. He will do nothing. But his mindless cult might. The MAGA wing of the repub party is okay with violence. See J6 for an example.

Any other candidate calling for the execution of someone that he disagrees with would be out of the race. But the MAGA cult sees this as a sign of strength. They enjoy and agree with trump.

But trump is all mouth and no ass. He will do nothing. But his mindless cult might. The MAGA wing of the repub party is okay with violence. See J6 for an example.
Milley is a traitor.

Remember when President Trump said Milley wanted a war with Iran, and you all called Trump a liar?

Now all of Washington and Milley want to start a war with Iran.

Traitors should be executed, and Milley is a traitor.
What do they do to traitors in the Reich, jimboliar? Promote them?

Are you talking about Trumpy's ass again jimboliar? I swear you should just go up and tell him how you feel.....

~~~~~~
Treason is punishable by hanging. In Ye Olde England, they hung, drew, sent the parts to the four corners of the kingdom and set the head on a pike of their traitors.

~~~~~~
Treason is punishable by hanging. In Ye Olde England, they hung, drew, sent the parts to the four corners of the kingdom and set the head on a pike of their traitors.
So the MAGA repubs want to revert to mid-evil tactics. That works both ways. Maybe an orange POS who tried to overthrow our electoral process needs to be hung?

Milley is a traitor.
Contrary to known reality. Do you want to execute everyone who was in on the calls or only those who Benedict Donald what executed? From the horse's mouth:

"With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Li with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance, the policy dialogue system. These military-to-military communications at the highest level are critical to the security of the United States in order to de-conflict military actions, manage crisis, and prevent war between great powers that are armed with the world’s most deadliest weapons. The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs and the interagency.

The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

When did Trump call for the execution of anyone? Link please. (and not the one you provided because that link and all the sub links therein have no such proof).

So the MAGA repubs want to revert to mid-evil tactics. That works both ways. Maybe an orange POS who tried to overthrow our electoral process needs to be hung?
I think you spelled that wrong jimboliar, or maybe mommy did. And treasonists have been executed much more recently than the 1500s. As for hanging anyone who overthrew our eelectoral/election process....that's a lot of Dims hanging from branches.

MAGAnuts don't know what they believe in from day to day (except that he is their savior) until Don tells them.

They are the very definition of a cult. I expect they each have an ample supply of Kool-aid at home if they ever need it. If the Don orders them, they will obey.
Only one cult brownshirt.....your goosestepper jackboots are the definition of it jimboliar.
As for koolaid, you drank it all up...but be careful Joey Capone may have it laced with fentanyl.
You aren't very bright are you jimboliar??

Another libturd deliberately reporting false propaganda.

Trump didn’t threatened anyone with death or execution. You liars lie.

What he said was that in times gone by, treason could be punished by death.

Milley is a traitor.

Remember when President Trump said Milley wanted a war with Iran, and you all called Trump a liar?

Now all of Washington and Milley want to start a war with Iran.
Milley did his duty to our country and the Constitution. He is not a cultist and to you that makes him a traitor. There are NO traitors to your orange sexual abuser.....just people who see what a criminal he is.

Another libturd deliberately reporting false propaganda.

Trump didn’t threatened anyone with death or execution. You liars lie.

What he said was that in times gone by, treason could be punished by death.
jimboliar secretly loves him some Trumpy.

Forum List

Back