Haley's muted response to trump statement on executing Milley says it all

It just became the number one killer of 18-49 year olds this year Dimbo. Nothing to do with an open border though right Doofboo??
Uh huh and LSD caused deformities in babies, and irreversible damages your chromosomes too. Don't do it.

I think this commercial turned on more people than Timothy Leary.

When was the trial?
MAGAt don't believe in trials...they are into lynchings. Remember this?

1696966018410.png

Milley is a traitor.

Remember when President Trump said Milley wanted a war with Iran, and you all called Trump a liar?

Now all of Washington and Milley want to start a war with Iran.

Milley wants to keep the US out of war with Iran. It's Bibi's war. Let him fight it.

Any other candidate calling for the execution of someone that he disagrees with would be out of the race. But the MAGA cult sees this as a sign of strength. They enjoy and agree with trump.

But trump is all mouth and no ass. He will do nothing. But his mindless cult might. The MAGA wing of the repub party is okay with violence. See J6 for an example.

That is a lie.
What Trump said is that in historic context, what Milley said has resulted in executions for treason in other countries in the past.
It clearly was illegal for Milley to make any sort of political statement.

So the MAGA repubs want to revert to mid-evil tactics. That works both ways. Maybe an orange POS who tried to overthrow our electoral process needs to be hung?

Wrong.
The statement by Trump was about historical context, not what should be done now.

Contrary to known reality. Do you want to execute everyone who was in on the calls or only those who Benedict Donald what executed? From the horse's mouth:

"With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Li with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance, the policy dialogue system. These military-to-military communications at the highest level are critical to the security of the United States in order to de-conflict military actions, manage crisis, and prevent war between great powers that are armed with the world’s most deadliest weapons. The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs and the interagency.

The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

What Milley said to the Chinese is not the problem.
What Milley said to the US press that was derogatory about the president, IS the problem.

Forum List

Back