Haley tells the truth about racism in America

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.
Obama assumed leadership of the Hate-White-America cult when he won the democrat nomination for president and his baby momma said that for the first time in her life she felt proud of her country

And it has never improved since then

Eh .. get off your knees!

It’s funny how you forgive Democrats for their past and present, seems whimpy, simpy and illogical.
As long as people like you promote disharmony and racism, there will be no unity. Obama was given the chance, he blew the pooch instead.
Who forgives them? I'm okay with saying the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy are shit people from a shit culture. How about you pretend internet tough guy? :dunno:

I'll even go further. I think every little American child should learn what pieces of shit Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee and their shit southern white democratic culture were.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
As long as people like you promote disharmony and racism, there will be no unity.
I think the problem is more people like this...

hqdefault.jpg

They're people like you, would be my guess.

Wait, I thought blacks fought with the Revolutionaries against the British?
And many in VA fought with the British against the patriots.

Telling the truth about the history of America and the relocation of memorials to private curation are not acts dissing your feelings.

• Thanks
Who forgives them? I'm okay with saying the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy are shit people from a shit culture. How about you pretend internet tough guy? :dunno:

I'll even go further. I think every little American child should learn what pieces of shit Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee and their shit southern white democratic culture were.
There is never going to be perfection. So that what is not perfect is used by those who control the narrative. There is bigotry from near all groups in this nation and in the world y at least some in each. In our nation there is less racism than bigotry. And what we live in now and for some years is racism only reversed for many who apply to certain types of schools and employment.

There is never going to be perfection. So that what is not perfect is used by those who control the narrative.
:lmao:

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who said anything about perfection?
There is bigotry from near all groups in this nation and in the world y at least some in each. In our nation there is less racism than bigotry. And what we live in now and for some years is racism only reversed for many who apply to certain types of schools and employment.
Wrong you dipshit. Not allowing you to take 100% of the positions isn't racism against you. Stop being a dumb bitch.

• Brilliant
That he'd pretend the US wasn't racist?
Nope .. looks like you can read but not comprehend..
I comprehend. You can't forgive Obama for not pretending. I can see why you'd find that embarrassing.

22 Jun 2015
Obama:
Racism. We are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say '******' in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not.

• Thanks
Dems won't like it, but she knows who to blame for racism in America. She realizes when the division between blacks and whites started. Patriotic Americans want their culture respected.

---Nikki Haley Blames Obama for Racism---

I notice that she also said:

“Everybody is at fault. I’m not saying one person did this..."

That's "the truth" too, right?

I notice that she also said:

“Everybody is at fault. I’m not saying one person did this..."

That's "the truth" too, right?
But Obama did not create the divide... Everybody was has not been at fault..

Haley should also tell the truth about having 2 cocks in her mouth while she was married.

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.

You missed the point. The point was that we clearly have come a very long way since the days of slavery and Jim Crow. Instead of continuing down the same forward path, the left became more militant about race, which has made the division worse, not better. Now we are talking about paying reparations, which is 5 steps too far.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Dems won't like it, but she knows who to blame for racism in America. She realizes when the division between blacks and whites started. Patriotic Americans want their culture respected.

---Nikki Haley Blames Obama for Racism---

Right so...

There was no racism in America until Obama came along....

Are we fucking serious..

Forum List

Back